KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

CYCLE OF PAIN - new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

CYCLE OF PAIN - new album Empty
MessageSujet: CYCLE OF PAIN - new album   CYCLE OF PAIN - new album Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Avr - 15:42

CYCLE OF PAIN - new album 111411

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

CYCLE OF PAIN - new album Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CYCLE OF PAIN - new album   CYCLE OF PAIN - new album Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Avr - 15:46

CYCLE OF PAIN - "Every Night We Will Perform A Human Sacrifice, All Under 30 Minutes!"

CYCLE OF PAIN - new album T111411 Bravewords.com correspondent Deb Rao recently spoke to CYCLE OF PAIN / BLACK LABEL SOCIETY bassist John "JD" Deservio about the release of the Cycle Of Pain debut and their upcoming tour at the recent Black Label Society show at the House of BluesCYCLE OF PAIN - new album Mag-glass_10x10 in Boston, MA:

Q: On April 21st the debut self-titled Cycle Of Pain CD will be released. How would you describe COP's sound?

JD: "It's a diverse collection of rock, metal, funk, some electronic. It's all groovin!"

Q: How did the bands influences play a major role in the making of this album?

JD: "Our influences are all very diverse, so it lent to the sound totally."

Q: Also on April 21st, Cycle Of Pain will join Black Label Society on tour. What can the fans expect to see on this tour from COP? How long a set will you be performing?

JD: "Every night we will perform a human sacrifice! All under 30 minutes!"

Q: How did it feel to have Cycle Of Pain's song '5' featured on the FX show Sons Of Anarchy?

JD: "It was amazing!"

Q: What is your opinion on the state of metal today? Bands that ruled the charts in the '80s are making a huge comeback.

JD "I wish they would of stayed away!"

Q: Tell us about your musical experience in the studio working with the band the many special guest stars that appear on your album including Zakk Wylde, Ray Luzier of KORNCYCLE OF PAIN - new album Mag-glass_10x10, Brian Tichy of BILLY IDOL, and Burton C. Bell of FEAR FACTORY.

JD: "They're all my bro's so it was real easy. Everybody is great at what they do so I let them do what they do!"

Q: You have had so many great musical endeavors. You have toured with Lita Ford, Vinnie Moore and currently Black Label Society. As a musician, what was your goal in putting together your own band as a touring unit and releasing your first debut album with Cycle of Pain?

JD: "My goal was just to release a record, finally! The touring is a lot of work to bring together."

Q: How would you describe the writing process for Cycle Of Pain?

JD: "Some as a group, some solo ideas. Some stuff was written 10 years ago ('Down Witcha Pain'), some 5 years ago, and a bunch recently."

Q: Would you say the album is a reflection of the state of the world that we are in today?

JD: "God I hope not!"

Q: What are your favorite songs off of Cycle of Pain?

JD: "I like '14 Devils' and 'Pungle' and the bonus track after, ' Egypt'."

JD breaks down Cycle Of Pain track-by-track:

-- '5'
"Drivin tune in 5/4 time!! cool middle jam."

-- 'Dead Man Walking'
"Fat groove back in black baby!"

-- '14 Devils'
"Really funkin. Cool chorus"

-- 'Reign Down'
"Heavy riff. Nice solo section."

-- 'Down Witcha Pain'
"Very Alice."

-- 'M'
"Heavy groove!! Great end jam."

-- 'Babe'
"Very Sly and Family Stone , B3."

-- 'Do My Work'
"Very stoner. Sen Dog from Cypress busts a rap and Zakk rips a solo."

-- 'Pungle'
"Punk jungle. Insane drum parts."

-- 'I See Heaven'
"My ballad. I played drums, piano, bass, and sang this one. Zakk guest solo."

-- 'Egypt'
"A insane bass tune!!! Clip from P Funk helps out on back up vox in the middle section. Ray Luzier from Korn on drums."

-- 'Cycle Of Pain'
"The labels idea of a combined effort tune."

-- 'Mick Do I'
"Fuckin hysterical."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

CYCLE OF PAIN - new album
Page 1 sur 1