KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import Empty
MessageSujet: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import   YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:32

le nouvel album arrive, pré commande en avant première et édition limittée au Japon possible, sortie le 9 juillet :

Yngwie Malmsteen / TBA [SHM-CD] [w/ DVD, Limited Edition] Advanced Japanese release of the first new full-length album from Yngwie Malmsteen in three years featuring new vocalist and former Judas Priest member Tim "Ripper" Owen. Limited edition features the high-fidelity SHM-CD format (fully compatible with standard CD players) plus bonus DVD featuring interviews with Yngwie Malmsteen discussing the songs on the album and more! *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.
Release July 9. Pre-Order Link :

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/aff/click.cgi/ZRcokempdVE/514/A867157/detailview.html?KEY=UICE-9076
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import   YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:32

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Launches New Website; Video Message Available

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import 91091

Swedish guitar legend YNGWIE MALMSTEEN has launched his new website and it features a short video clip of him and new singer Tim "Ripper" Owens (ex-JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH) in the studio.

Yngwie Malmsteen's as-yet-untitled upcoming album is due out in Japan on July 9th. A first-run limited edition features the high-fidelity SHM-CD format (fully compatible with standard CD players) plus bonus DVD featuring interviews with Yngwie Malmsteen discussing the songs on the album and more.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import   YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:33

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import 91264
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import   YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:33

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - New Audio Interview Available

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import T91264 Guitar legend Yngwie Malmsteen is featured in a new interview conducted by Guitar Jam Daily. Click the following links to download:

Part I

Part II

As previously reported, Malmsteen recently launched his new website and it features a short video clip of him and new singer Tim "Ripper" Owens (ex-JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH) in the studio.

Yngwie Malmsteen's as-yet-untitled upcoming album is due out in Japan on July 9th. A first-run limited edition features the high-fidelity SHM-CD format (fully compatible with standard CD players) plus bonus DVD featuring interviews with Yngwie Malmsteen discussing the songs on the album and more.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import   YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:34

un petit retard d'un mois et donc sortie au 6 aout 2008

MAccording to HMV Japan, legendary Swedish guitarist Yngwie Malmsteen will release his new studio album in Japan on August 6. The LP's limited edition will feature the high-fidelity SHM-CD format (fully compatible with standard CD players) plus a bonus DVD containing interviews with Yngwie Malmsteen discussing the songs on the album and more.

Yngwie Malmsteen recently told Guitar World magazine that his forthcoming solo album will feature his strongest lineup ever: Tim "Ripper" Owens (BEYOND FEAR, ex-JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH) on vocals, Bjorn Englen on bass, Michael Troy on keyboards, and Patrik Johansson on drums. "It's going to come down like a fucking atom bomb!" Malmsteen said. "We've already recorded 39 songs. I went full out. I've got strings from Istanbul, and the drums are the heaviest I've fucking heard. Ripper conveys the lyrics I write like no one else. I'll write something like 'divide and conquer' and when Ripper sings it, it really comes out that way. It's like Sparta!"
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import   YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:34

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Unleashes Perpetual Flame, To Be Inducted Into Rock Walk

BW&BK has received the following press release:

The global rock guitar community will undoubtedly mark October 14th, 2008 on their calendars, as this is the exact date that YNGWIE MALMSTEEN will be issuing his latest studio triumph, Perpetual Flame. The album will be the first-ever Yngwie album to be released via Rising Force Records (distributed via Koch). It also marks the debut on an Yngwie album by ex-JUDAS PRIEST/ICED EARTH frontman, Tim 'Ripper' Owens.

12 tracks of pure six-string metallic bliss (which stretches to almost 70 minutes total), the album was produced and engineered by Yngwie himself, and mixed by Roy Z (who has previously worked with Judas Priest and Bruce Dickinson, among others). Joining Yngwie and Ripper on the album is keyboardist Derek Sherinian and drummer Patrick Johansson (Yngwie contributed bass, additional keyboards, and vocals, as well), but on tour, Michael Troy will supply keyboards, and Bjorn Englen will be laying down the bass. A supporting tour of the US and Canada is slated to run through all of October.

Single-handedly, Yngwie Malmsteen trailblazed the classical metal movement in the 1980's. During a time when the majority of guitarists were merely copying Eddie Van Halen, Yngwie was one of the few rock guitarists to create his own instantly-identifiable playing style – which has been subsequently mimicked by countless other guitarists. Yngwie is responsible for issuing some of the metal's all-time great guitar classics, especially such releases as 1984's Rising Force, 1985's Marching Out, 1992's Fire And Ice, and most recently, 2005's Unleash The Fury.

In addition to the arrival of Perpetual Flame in October, another career highlight is slated for that same month – Yngwie will be inducted into the Rock Walk on Monday, October 13th in Los Angeles.

Additionally a new Fender/Yngwie Malmsteen custom shop guitar will be unveiled on November 28th (with a limited run of 100 instruments) and there will be a slew of CD reissues of Yngwie classics to soon be announced.

Complete tracklisting for Perpetual Flame:
'Death Dealer',
'Damnation Game',
'Live To Fight (Another Day)',
'Red Devil',
'Four Horsemen (Of The Apocalypse)',
'Priest Of The Unholy',
'Be Careful What You Wish For',
'Caprici Di Diablo',
'Lament',
'Magic City',
'Eleventh Hour',
'Heavy Heart'.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import   YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:35

détails sur ce nouvel album dont la sortie approche, le 14 octobre.

"Perpetual Flame" track listing:

01. Death Dealer
02. Damnation Game
03. Live to Fight
(Another Day)
04. Red Devil
05. Four Horsemen
(Of the Apocalypse)
06. Priest of the Unholy
07. Be Careful What You Wish For
08. Caprici Di Diablo
09. Lament
10. Magic City
11. Eleventh Hour
12. Heavy Heart

Legendary Swedish guitarist YNGWIE MALMSTEEN will release his latest studio album, "Perpetual Flame", on October 14, 2008. The CD will be the first-ever Yngwie effort to be released via Rising Force Records (distributed via Koch) and it will mark the debut of Malmsteen's new singer, ex-JUDAS PRIEST/ICED EARTH frontman Tim "Ripper" Owens.

Featuring twelve tracks of "pure six-string metallic bliss" (which stretches to almost 70 minutes total), the album was produced and engineered by Yngwie himself, and mixed by Roy Z (who has previously worked with JUDAS PRIEST and BRUCE DICKINSON, among others). Joining Yngwie and Ripper on the album are keyboardist Derek Sherinian and drummer Patrick Johansson (Yngwie contributed bass, additional keyboards, and vocals, as well), but on tour, Michael Troy will supply keyboards, and Bjorn Englen will be laying down the bass. A supporting tour of the U.S. and Canada is slated to run through all of October.

In addition to the arrival of "Perpetual Flame" in October, another career highlight is slated for that same month — Yngwie will be inducted into Hollywood's RockWalk on Monday, October 13 in Los Angeles. A new Fender/Yngwie Malmsteen custom shop guitar will also be unveiled on November 28 (with a limited run of 100 instruments) and there will be a slew of CD reissues of Yngwie classics to soon be announced.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import   YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:35

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - North American Tour Schedule Updated

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import 97459

As previously reported, guitarist Ymgwie Malmsteen is gearing up for a North American tour in support of his new album, Perpetual Flame, which will be released on October 14th via Rising Force Records (distributed via Koch). The album marks the debut on an Yngwie album by ex-JUDAS PRIEST/ICED EARTH frontman, Tim 'Ripper' Owens.

According to a press release, Perpetual Flame is 12 tracks of pure six-string metallic bliss (which stretches to almost 70 minutes total). The album was produced and engineered by Yngwie himself, and mixed by Roy Z (who has previously worked with Judas Priest and Bruce Dickinson, among others). Joining Yngwie and Ripper on the album is keyboardist Derek Sherinian and drummer Patrick Johansson (Yngwie contributed bass, additional keyboards, and vocals, as well), but on tour, Michael Troy will supply keyboards, and Bjorn Englen will be laying down the bass. A supporting tour of the US and Canada is slated to run through all of October.

Single-handedly, Yngwie Malmsteen trailblazed the classical metal movement in the 1980's. During a time when the majority of guitarists were merely copying Eddie Van Halen, Yngwie was one of the few rock guitarists to create his own instantly-identifiable playing style – which has been subsequently mimicked by countless other guitarists. Yngwie is responsible for issuing some of the metal's all-time great guitar classics, especially such releases as 1984's Rising Force, 1985's Marching Out, 1992's Fire And Ice, and most recently, 2005's Unleash The Fury.

In addition to the arrival of Perpetual Flame in October, another career highlight is slated for that same month – Yngwie will be inducted into the Rock Walk on Monday, October 13th in Los Angeles.

Additionally a new Fender/Yngwie Malmsteen custom shop guitar will be unveiled on November 28th (with a limited run of 100 instruments) and there will be a slew of CD reissues of Yngwie classics to soon be announced.

'Death Dealer',
'Damnation Game',
'Red Devil',
'Priest Of The Unholy',
'Caprici Di Diablo',
'Lament',
'Magic City',
'Eleventh Hour',
'Heavy Heart'.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import   YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:36

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN To Guest On Tonight's Black Night Meditations Radio Show

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import T97890 On tonight's Black Night Meditations radio show, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN will be interviewed live on-air during a special Yngwie-only broadcast featuring nothing but Malmsteen songs from throughout his career.

Yngwie fans are encouraged to email their interview questions and song requests for tonight's special broadcast: blacknightmeditations@msn.com

Black Night Meditations is a 4-hour metal radio show on WSCA 106.1 FM in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, focusing on black, death, thrash, shred, doom, folk, power and traditional metal.

For more information and to listen to the show live, go here.

As previously reported, according to a press release, Malmsteen's Perpetual Flame is 12 tracks of pure six-string metallic bliss (which stretches to almost 70 minutes total). The album was produced and engineered by Yngwie himself, and mixed by Roy Z (who has previously worked with Judas Priest and Bruce Dickinson, among others). Joining Yngwie and Ripper on the album is keyboardist Derek Sherinian and drummer Patrick Johansson (Yngwie contributed bass, additional keyboards, and vocals, as well), but on tour, Michael Troy will supply keyboards, and Bjorn Englen will be laying down the bass. A supporting tour of the US and Canada is slated to run through all of October.

'Death Dealer',
'Damnation Game',
'Red Devil',
'Priest Of The Unholy',
'Caprici Di Diablo',
'Lament',
'Magic City',
'Eleventh Hour',
'Heavy Heart'.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import   YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:37

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - "Being The Songwriter, The Producer, And The Arranger, It Is Actually Hard To Keep A Distance And A Good Perspective On Things"

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import T98187 Classic Rock Revisited recently spoke with guitarist Yngwie Malmsteen about his new album, Perpetual Flame. The following is an excerpt from the interview.

CRR: The first thing we need to talk about is Perpetual Flame. This album sounds more live than you have for a long time.

Yngwie: "All the stars aligned for this album. We made this record completely different than any record I have ever made. I have my own studio, so I have the luxury of doing it whenever I want. In the old days, you would spend five grand a day in the studio and it was serious pressure.

Normally, I just write the songs while I am noodling on my guitar when I am upstairs watching television. I would then get Patrick [Johansson] to do the live drums and I would write the bass and the guitar and whatever. On this particular instance, the songs were taking shape, so I went in the studio with Patrick and we did thirty songs, and I went on the road and forgot about it. I came back from tour, listened to it and picked out the songs that were really good. I put on some guitar and bass and then I went on tour again. I was in Istanbul and I was hanging out with some guys who were playing these strings and I had them add a string section. I have my laptop with me on tour with the backing tracks and ProTools on it. Normally, I start and finish an album right away, but this one took a long time, and that is a big difference.

When I came back from Russia, I was listening to the songs "Death Dealer" and "Four Horseman" and I knew that the singer I had was not going to cut it for what I was hearing in my head. So I brought in Ripper [Tim "Ripper" Owens]. He was in another band and he was leaving that band. He came down to Miami and he sang a couple of songs to just feel it out, and it was a no-brainer because it sounded so fucking good. I went back on tour to Germany and then came back and he sang some more.

Being the songwriter, the producer, and the arranger, it is actually hard to keep a distance and a good perspective on things. So it was actually really good for me to go away from it for a while and come back. It was also a great thing to bring in Roy Z to mix it. He came in like an outsider and he was very cool. I produced and engineered the whole thing. I miked up the drums and the whole nine yards. It was cool; I liked it. I have always been involved in that, but I have also always had an engineer there. I am getting better at it so I was confident enough that I could do it."

Go to this location for the complete interview.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import   YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:37

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - "I'm As Crazy As I've Ever Been"

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import T98361 "I'm as crazy as I've ever been," Swedish guitar virtuoso YNGWIE MALMSTEEN told Musicradar.com recently. "Probably even crazier when you get down to it. The only thing is, these days I unleash the fury on my guitar, not on people."

Malmsteen's reference to his infamous 'You've unleashed the fucking fury' episode in which he went off on a fellow airplane passenger in the early-'90s couldn't be more obvious. In fact, the incident became such a cultural touchstone that the guitarist poked fun at himself by naming a 2005 album Unleash The Fury.

"That's the assumption people have of me - 'Yngwie Malmsteen, he's so serious, a total lunatic,'" he says. "The only thing I take seriously is my music. With music, I'm out of control. In real life, though, I'm very mellow, especially now that I live in Florida. It suits me too, being mellow. I'm so boring now it amazes me."

Read more here.

Malmsteen will issue his new album, Perpetual Flame, on October 14th. Ex-JUDAS PRIEST / ex-ICED EARTH singer Tim "Ripper" Owens is featured on vocals.
The tracklist is as follows:
'Death Dealer',
'Damnation Game',
'Red Devil',
'Priest Of The Unholy',
'Caprici Di Diablo',
'Lament',
'Magic City',
'Eleventh Hour',
'Heavy Heart'.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import   YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import Icon_minitime

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Details Of Limited Edition Japanese Import
Page 1 sur 1