KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

LEAVES' EYES -dvd

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

LEAVES' EYES -dvd Empty
MessageSujet: LEAVES' EYES -dvd   LEAVES' EYES -dvd Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:07

LEAVES' EYES - "The Metal Female Voices Festival Was A Blast And The DVD Will Be Very Special"

LEAVES' EYES -dvd 76312

LEAVES' EYES performed at the Metal Female Voices Festival in Wieze, Belgium on October 20th to an audience of over 3,500 people. The band headlined the event and filmed the show for a forthcoming DVD release. Vocalists Alex Krull and Liv Kristine have checked in with the following:

Alex Krull:
"We would like to say a big thank you to all fans, crewmembers and people who were involved in the DVD show last weekend in Wieze! The show was a blast and the DVD will be very special, that's for sure! Everybody was giving the best and we can be proud of the work we have done! The fans were incredible supporting us! Thank you!"

Liv Kristine:
"Dear Friends & Fans,

What a week-end! Last night we returned from our headliner show in Wieze. One thing is for sure: MFVF 2007 was fantastic, and for Leaves' Eyes it was absolutely amazing to headline the festival, moreover, to film the complete show for our DVD! I have no words to describe how thankful I am towards my band members, our crew (including those who built and transported the Viking ship), film team, pyro team, lightening team, the MFVF staff and of course the audience! All of you made this evening an unforgettable experience, and I'm so happy we have it on tape.

Our special day in Wieze started with a short practise at 8 a.m. on Saturday. I was a bit nervous concerning walking the stairs down from the Viking ship as I was to wear a very long dress at the beginning of the show. Secondly, I was worried about how and where I was to change my dresses during the show (there were 4 of them). Luckily our crew helped me to set up two walls right behind the ship, so I was safe. Walking the stairs however, was my job. Anyhow, as soon as the intro was running and I heard the applause of the audience in the fully packed concert hall, I felt 'safe' and everything went fine. I really enjoyed the show, and I was happy to hear at the signing session afterwards that the audience was happy, too. Of course we had a few technical difficulties but it didn't have a negative effect on our performance.

Meeting and greeting our fans and friends was another highlight for me. A warm thank you to all of you who brought presents to my son, including a KLM aeroplane which I couldn't find myself in any toy stores so far (Leon loved it!). At the after-show party we were happy to meet our friends from Battlelore, Elis, friends we only meet at festivals and some journalists and photographers whose work and friendship we really appreciate. At 4 a.m. we all went to bed, tired
but satisfied.

During my run this morning I was thinking that I'm very lucky to be in the middle of all this, moreover, that I'm so happy that everything went all right, especially that you all liked it and had a good time with us in Wieze."

Have a beautiful day & best wishes,
Liv
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

LEAVES' EYES -dvd Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LEAVES' EYES -dvd   LEAVES' EYES -dvd Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:07

le trailer du nouveau DVD :

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=HP4rn7GYlSc

LEAVES' EYES — the German/Norwegian band formed by ex-THEATRE OF TRAGEDY singer Liv Kristine Espenaes Krull and members of ATROCITY — has posted a trailer for its forthcoming double DVD, "En Saga I Belgia". Footage on the disc was filmed on October 20, 2007 at the Metal Female Voices Fest in Wieze, Belgium and included a special stage set — the Viking ship designed by the group's tech Leebee.

LEAVES' EYES' upcoming appearance at this year's installment of the Wacken Open Air festival — scheduled to place July 31 - August 2, 2008 in Wacken, Germany — will also include the Viking ship stage set. Joining the group on drums for the Wacken gig will be Alex Holzwarth, who currently plays in RHAPSODY OF FIRE and SIEGES EVEN.

Commented LEAVES' EYES male vocalist Alex Krull: "We are all looking forward playing this special concert at the Wacken Open Air this year! It is totally awesome and my birthday as well! We don't spare any costs to put up a great show for our fans in Wacken!"
bru_dall

bru_dall

LEAVES' EYES -dvd Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LEAVES' EYES -dvd   LEAVES' EYES -dvd Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:09

LEAVES' EYES - More Details Surface On Upcoming 2DVD Set

LEAVES' EYES -dvd T103261 Napalm Records has issued the following LEAVES' EYES update:

"Fans of vocalist extraordinaire Liv Kristine and her companions have waited patiently. But the wait is now over, as Leaves' Eyes prepare to release their first DVD.

With a total playing time of approximately 6 hours, the band delivers an impressive package. The first disc comprises ?We Came With The Northern Winds?, a band documentary with a running time of two hours. The movie highlights the band's career and offers fans an exclusive and intimate glimpse into the world of Leaves' Eyes, as well as presenting the viewer with impressions of past tours (222 concerts spanning over 4 continents and 34 countries).

The second disc documents Leaves' Eyes memorable headlining gig at the Belgian Metal Female Voices Festival 2007. The show featured the legendary Viking longboat stage set, as well as a setlist full of fan favorites.

The package also delivers a double audio CD of the show as a special bonus. Follow Leaves' Eyes into their mythic world and allow their music to enchant you."

Further details to follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP4rn7GYlSc&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/103261
bru_dall

bru_dall

LEAVES' EYES -dvd Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LEAVES' EYES -dvd   LEAVES' EYES -dvd Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:10

LEAVES' EYES -dvd 3130497622_fe907989d2_o
bru_dall

bru_dall

LEAVES' EYES -dvd Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LEAVES' EYES -dvd   LEAVES' EYES -dvd Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:10

LEAVES' EYES Issue Tour Recap, Comment On Forthcoming Live DVD And Studio Album

LEAVES' EYES -dvd 103631

LEAVES' EYES have issued a recap of 2008, available below:

"Dear Friends and Fans,

We just finished our European tour with ARCH ENEMY, MERCENARY and SISTER SIN, which we played with our new line-up for the first time. We’re really feeling like a unity, having a great time on the road although we had to go through some technical problems here an there. It was very nice to meet our fans and friends again!

One of the finest moments on this tour was playing with Doro, celebrating her 25th anniversary together with 8,000 fans and other bands and musicians (see picture with Liv, Tarja, Floor, Sabina, Ji-In and Girlschool). We also played at the 25th anniversary of Germany’s first Metal temple, the Rockfabrik Ludwigsburg, situated in our hometown. This was a very special night for everybody.

2008 has been a quite turbulent year for us, finding two new members, producing our first DVD We Came With The Northern Winds / En Saga I Belgia and our third full-length album. As the recordings progressed, we decided to name the album Njord. It has a strong connection to Nordic Mythology and history. The sound is truly massive, moreover, we have raised our own musical style to a new level. We are looking forward to both releases in the up-coming year; February 27th. The Double DVD and including Double Live CD We Came With The Northern Winds / En Saga I Belgia will be released, and soon after around spring-time the album Njord will be out.

2009 will be a year of many exciting, important and positive happenings for both Leaves’ Eyes and our wonderful fans. We will see you on tour!

We wish you all nice holidays and a happy New Year. May all your wishes come true in 2009!"

Yours truly,
Leaves’ Eyes
bru_dall

bru_dall

LEAVES' EYES -dvd Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LEAVES' EYES -dvd   LEAVES' EYES -dvd Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:11

LEAVES' EYES - New DVD To Premiere In Select German Cinemas On February 25th

LEAVES' EYES -dvd T105433

As previously reported, LEAVES' EYES' forthcoming live DVD and double live CD, We Came With The Northern Winds - En Saga I Belgia, will be released on February 27th. The band has issued the following update:

"In order to celebrate the release of the first DVD, Leaves' Eyes will bring We Came With The Northern Winds - En Saga I Belgia to the big screen. Selected UCI Kinowelt movie theaters in Germany will present the audience with a one-of-a-kind movie experience. Don't miss this one-of-a-kind event. Expect a truly magical evening."

Locations are as follows:

February
25 - Berlin - Colosseum
25 - Dresden
25 - Hamburg (Mundsburg)
25 - Düsseldorf

The package will be available on February 27th 2009 as a deluxe 8-panel DVD digipack + slipcase and also in CD format as a deluxe 8-panel digipack + slipcase.

Line-up:
Liv Kristine - vocals
Alexander Krull - vocals
Thorsten Bauer - guitars
Mathias Röderer - guitars
Alla Fedynitch - bass
Seven Antonopoulos - drums

The tracklistings:

DVD1 - The Movie - We Came With The Northern Winds - Chapters: The Story Of Leaves’ Eyes, From Fjords And Myths, Ode To A Seamaid, Musical Nature, The Saga Of Vinland, Sounds Of Strings, Across European Borders, Dark Emotions, Mexican Tales, Strange Melodies, Viva South America, Angelique Voices, Going Down Under, The Beauty And The BeastLEAVES' EYES -dvd Mag-glass_10x10, American Dreams, The Passage.

Specials - Video clips:
'Elegy',
'Into your Light',
'Farewell Proud Men (From Mexico To Russia)',
'Legend Land',
'New Found Land',
'The Thorn' (Live at Masters of Rock),
The Crossing - America 2006 A.D. (Trailer); Photo gallery.

DVD 2 – The Concert (playing time 91 minutes) - En Saga I Belgia (Special Show with Viking ship filmed October 20th, 2007 in Wieze, Belgium / Oktoberhallen, Metal Female Voices Fest)
- Chapters:
'Intro - Vinland Saga',
'Farewell Proud Men',
'Ocean's Way',
'The Crossing',
'Into your Light',
'The Thorn',
'Mourning Tree',
'For Amelie',
'Skraelings',
'Temptation',
'Tale of the Seamaid',
'New Found Land',
'Leaves’ Eyes',
'Solemn Sea',
'Amrhàn (Song of the Winds)',
'Norwegian Lovesong',
'Lyset',
'Legend Land',
'Elegy',
'Outro - Mot Fjerne Land'.
Specials:
Making Of, Photo Gallery.

CD1 tracklist:
'Intro - Vinland Saga',
'Farewell Proud Men',
'Ocean's Way',
'The Crossing',
'Into your Light',
'The Thorn',
'Mourning Tree',
'For Amelie',
'Skraelings',
'Temptation'/

CD2 tracklist:
'Tale of the Seamaid',
'New Found Land',
'Leaves’ Eyes',
'Solemn Sea',
'Norwegian Lovesong',
'Lyset',
'Legend Land',
'Elegy',

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP4rn7GYlSc&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/105433
bru_dall

bru_dall

LEAVES' EYES -dvd Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LEAVES' EYES -dvd   LEAVES' EYES -dvd Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 18:11

LEAVES' EYES - Full Length Clip Of 'New Found Land' From New Live DVD Online

LEAVES' EYES -dvd 105052

LEAVES' EYES new DVD, We Came With The Northern Winds - En Saga I Belgia, hit the stores in Europe on February 27th. A full length clip from the DVD of the band performing 'New Found Land' is available below.

As previously reported, the tracks 'The Crossing' and 'New Found Land' are now available for streaming at this location.

Leaves' Eyes' previously announced signing session / acoustic set promo schedule is as follows.

March
2 - Leipzig - Media Markt Leipzig-Paunsdorf
3 - Berlin - Saturn Berlin-Europa-Center
4 - Bremen - Media Markt Bremen-Oslebshausen
5 - Dortmund - Saturn **
6 - Wiesbaden - Saturn **

The tracklistings:

DVD1 - The Movie - We Came With The Northern Winds - Chapters: The Story Of Leaves’ Eyes, From Fjords And Myths, Ode To A Seamaid, Musical Nature, The Saga Of Vinland, Sounds Of Strings, Across European Borders, Dark Emotions, Mexican Tales, Strange Melodies, Viva South America, Angelique Voices, Going Down Under, The Beauty And The BeastLEAVES' EYES -dvd Mag-glass_10x10, American Dreams, The Passage.

Specials - Video clips:
'Elegy', 'Into your Light',
'Farewell Proud Men (From Mexico To Russia)',
'Legend Land',
'New Found Land',
'The Thorn' (Live at Masters of Rock),
The Crossing - America 2006 A.D. (Trailer); photo gallery.

DVD 2 – The Concert (playing time 91 minutes) - En Saga I Belgia (Special Show with Viking ship filmed October 20th, 2007 in Wieze, Belgium / Oktoberhallen, Metal Female Voices Fest)
- Chapters:
'Intro - Vinland Saga',
'Farewell Proud Men',
'Ocean's Way',
'The Crossing',
'Into your Light',
'The Thorn',
'Mourning Tree',
'For Amelie',
'Skraelings',
'Temptation',
'Tale of the Seamaid',
'New Found Land',
'Leaves’ Eyes',
'Solemn Sea', 'Amrhàn (Song of the Winds)',
'Norwegian Lovesong',
'Lyset',
'Legend Land',
'Elegy',
'Outro - Mot Fjerne Land'. Specials: Making Of, Photo Gallery.

CD1 tracklist:
'Intro - Vinland Saga',
'Farewell Proud Men',
'Ocean's Way',
'The Crossing',
'Into your Light',
'The Thorn',
'Mourning Tree', 'For Amelie',
'Skraelings', 'Temptation'/

CD2 tracklist:
'Tale of the Seamaid',
'New Found Land',
'Leaves’ Eyes',
'Solemn Sea',
'Norwegian Lovesong',
'Lyset',
'Legend Land',
'Elegy',
bru_dall

bru_dall

LEAVES' EYES -dvd Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LEAVES' EYES -dvd   LEAVES' EYES -dvd Icon_minitimeVen 1 Mai - 12:40

LEAVES' EYES Gearing Up For Release Of New Single, Press Feedback On New DVD Available

LEAVES' EYES -dvd 112526

LEAVES' EYES have issued the following update:

"Leaves' Eyes are at Mastersound studio to work out the last details for the new record! Soon there will be announcements for the release of the new single and the upcoming album Njord! The feedback for the Leaves' Eyes DVD, We Came With The Northern Winds / En Saga I Belgia are fantastic!

Metal Hammer (Germany) 6/7 points: "It's amazing what the new Double DVD/CD of the German-Norwegian Symphonic Metal band has to offer! The first disc is entitled We Came With The Northern Winds and consists of 155 minutes that will quicken the heartbeat of fans.The second Disc is entitled En Saga I Belgia and consists of high-quality live-in-concert footage. When watching this part, one has the feeling of standing right in front of the stage."

Rock Hard (Germany): "Consisting of two DVDs and two Audio CDs, this great package is a one-of-a-kind offering from Leaves' Eyes. It’s unbeatable in terms of „value for money. This is a must-have for fans."

Orkus (Germany) 9,5/10 points: "(…) a well-crafted project and an absolute must-have for every true fan of the band"

Zillo (Germany): "An outstanding and exemplary release: a highly recommendable package!"

Sonic Seducer (Germany): "This DVD strengthens the special status and musical ability of this band"

Metal Hammer (Spain): Disc of the month!

Stay tuned!"
Contenu sponsorisé

LEAVES' EYES -dvd Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LEAVES' EYES -dvd   LEAVES' EYES -dvd Icon_minitime

LEAVES' EYES -dvd
Page 1 sur 1