KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

IRON MAIDEN Guitarist Dave Murray - "

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

IRON MAIDEN Guitarist Dave Murray - " Empty
MessageSujet: IRON MAIDEN Guitarist Dave Murray - "   IRON MAIDEN Guitarist Dave Murray - " Icon_minitimeLun 11 Avr - 18:23

IRON MAIDEN Guitarist Dave Murray - "This Is How The Band Will Exist In The Future"

IRON MAIDEN Guitarist Dave Murray - " T159857Creative Loafing's Joel Weiss has issued a new interview with IRON MAIDEN guitarist Dave Murray. The following is an excerpt:

Q: Since the last lineup change when Bruce (Dickinson) and (guitarist Adrian Smith) rejoined, I think this has been the longest period in the band’s history where the same lineup has played together. How has that affected the chemistry and songwriting?

A: "This is it, really. This is how the band will exist in the future. I can’t see there being any changes. Ultimately it’s the perfect lineup because it does extend back to when Adrian was in the band for the first few albums. And obviously when Bruce was in the band, so this is obviously the strongest and most creative lineup Maiden has ever had. Everything kind of gels and glues together really well. As far as rehearsing and writing, everything fits into place nicely. We just sit down like we always do and work out songs. We wouldn’t be changing anymore. This is it – I think we’re kinda far along enough now to say. Also, it’s my favorite lineup, and also most of the other guys. There’s a chance for everyone to play and enjoy what they’re doing."

Read more at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

IRON MAIDEN Guitarist Dave Murray - "
Page 1 sur 1