KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

THIN LIZZY On Stage In Dublin

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

THIN LIZZY On Stage In Dublin Empty
MessageSujet: THIN LIZZY On Stage In Dublin   THIN LIZZY On Stage In Dublin Icon_minitimeMer 23 Fév - 1:05

DEF LEPPARD Singer Joe Elliott Comments About Joining THIN LIZZY On Stage In Dublin

The last date of Thin Lizzy's European tour, took place at the Olympia Theatre in their hometown of Dublin, Ireland (February 17th) and featured a guest appearance by DEF LEPPARD singer Joe Elliott.

Elliott commented about the show on the official Def Leppard website:

"I suppose you could say it was inevitable that I'd be asked to join the boys when they came through Dublin, what with all the close ties we have, with my involvement in the recent re-mixes and Vivian (Campbell; Def Leppard guitarist) and Ricky (Warwick; also THE ALMIGHTY) in the line up. It was also the last night of their European tour, so it was totally a party atmosphere - you know, sold out show, hometown gig, (Phil Lynott's mother) Philomena in the Royal Box!"

I was watching from a great vantage point and I have to say they were absolutely magnificent! Vivian fits like a glove, perfectly replicating the styles of Eric Bell, Brian Robertson and Gary Moore, but doing it HIS way! Having worked with him now for 19 years I just knew he'd pull it off and there's nobody more happy than me to see him do it, as they're his favourite band. Having done the DOWN 'N' OUTZ, I know exactly how he feels!"

Ricky was amazing too, he has all the heart you need to sing Phil Lynott songs and does it in his own style, which fits in perfectly too. I joined them fittingly for 'The Boys Are Back In Town' and I gotta say, it definitely gets you in the mood to play when you get a reaction like they did that night! My favourite gig for a long, long time!!"

Check out fan-filmed footage of the song below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcWEdqeO_y8&feature=player_embedded
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

THIN LIZZY On Stage In Dublin
Page 1 sur 1