KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

ALICE COOPER

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ALICE COOPER  Empty
MessageSujet: ALICE COOPER    ALICE COOPER  Icon_minitimeMar 22 Fév - 23:35

ALICE COOPER Completes Work On Welcome II My Nightmare; Album Due In September

ALICE COOPER  T156571 Legendary shock rocker ALICE COOPERALICE COOPER  Mag-glass_10x10 has completed work on his new album, Welcome II My Nightmare. According to BW&BK sources the sequel to the 1975 classic Welcome To My Nightmare will be released in September via Bigger Picture records.

According to a recent interview with www.Billboard.com , Cooper and producer Bob Ezrin (PINK FLOYDALICE COOPER  Mag-glass_10x10, KISS) came up with 13 songs, including the ballads 'I Am Made Of You' and 'Something To Remember Me By'. Cooper also cut three new songs with original band-mates Dennis Dunaway (bass), Neal Smith (drums) and Michael Bruce (guitar).

ALICE COOPER  WELCOME2TOMYNIGHTMARE

Ezrin worked with the Alice Cooper Band during their glory years including producing records like the original Welcome To My Nightmare, Billion Dollar Babies (1973), School's Out (1972) and Love It To Death (1971).

BraveWords.com spoke with original Alice Cooper Band drummer Neal Smith recently about the new collaboration with Ezrin and the band being nominated into the RockALICE COOPER  Mag-glass_10x10 N’ Roll Hall Of Fame.

"I just know that everything, right now, with everybody is very positive," says Smith. "When we’re all together, it’s exactly like the old days."

Read the entire interview here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

ALICE COOPER
Page 1 sur 1