KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

SLASH - New Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

SLASH -  New Album Empty
MessageSujet: SLASH - New Album   SLASH -  New Album Icon_minitimeLun 13 Déc - 21:30

SLASH - 'Starlight' Confirmed As Next Single From New Album

SLASH -  New Album 152123

Guitar legend SLASH (VELVET REVOLVER, ex-GUNS N' ROSES) spoke with Female First recently about a number of topics. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

Female First: The video for the song with Fergie, 'Beautiful Dangerous', is rather saucy! What made you choose to release that one first?

Slash: "We had a good time doing it, it was one of those days where we made it up as we went along and had fun with it, then once it was finished I thought it was pretty lightweight compared to how we shot it and now everybody is going: 'Oh my god!' I wasn’t expecting that kind of response, but anyway I think it’s a cool video and like I said, it was fun to do."

Female First: Who came up with the video concept?

Slash: "That was totally her idea, I mean c’mon I wouldn’t come up with that! It was her idea. I know Fergie and the Fergie I know is not the one you necessarily see in Black Eyed Peas. It is her but she doesn’t get to stretch out very much because she’s part of this group, but she’s quite a character so when she mentioned the video and mentioned the idea, I was totally ready to let her go with it and that’s what we did."

Female First: You’re such an inspiration to so many people of all different ages how does it feel to be one of the greatest guitarists of all time?

Slash: "I don’t feel like that. I know people say that sometimes but, as a guitar player I know a lot of guitar players and I have a lot of heroes as well so I know when I am working as a player and I have a long way to go. I take those kind of compliments as flattering but at the same time I’m still plucking away trying to get better at it and I was out last month with a bunch of phenomenal guitar players (at the Classic Rock awards) and it's embarrassing to even be put in that category because these guys are really fucking amazing."

Female First: That is so humbling.

Slash: "No, its true… I mean what can I say, it was nice to be recognised for my work but I am still working my way up. But definitely not at that point."

During the interview Slash mentions that the next single from his new solo effort will be the track 'Starlight' featuring the vocals of Myles Kennedy.

Read the entire interview here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

SLASH -  New Album Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SLASH - New Album   SLASH -  New Album Icon_minitimeLun 13 Déc - 21:32

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

SLASH - New Album
Page 1 sur 1