KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

velvet revolver.........

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

velvet revolver......... Empty
MessageSujet: velvet revolver.........   velvet revolver......... Icon_minitimeLun 27 Sep - 17:33

VELVET REVOLVER To Try Out Two New Singers In Early October

velvet revolver......... 147155

According to a new Twitter update from drummer Matt Sorum (ex-GUNS N' ROSES), VELVET REVOLVERvelvet revolver......... Mag-glass_10x10 will be trying out two new singers at the beginning of October. "Excited about that," says Sorum.

Earlier this month, Velvet Revolver guitarist Slash talked to the Bostonherald.com about his frontman woes. When asked about the availability of his current solo tour frontman and ALTER BRIDGE singer Myles Kennedy, the ex-Guns N' Roses guitarist responded:

“Myles is (expletive) amazing,” Slash said. “It’s very surreal how he handles the stuff he sings. I’m doing GN’R songs I’ve never done solo before, and Myles manages to own them without changing the style or trajectory of the song. Which is a fantastic (expletive) ability.”

Velvet Revolver will be a 24-hour-a-day project and Kennedy is still committed to Alter Bridge,” he added. “I don’t want to be the guy responsible for breaking up a band. But we’ll find someone. Maybe not somebody known, but some kind of local hero.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

velvet revolver.........
Page 1 sur 1