KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

HEAVEN & HELL's Ronnie James Dio - New Audio Interview

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

HEAVEN & HELL's Ronnie James Dio - New Audio Interview Empty
MessageSujet: HEAVEN & HELL's Ronnie James Dio - New Audio Interview   HEAVEN & HELL's Ronnie James Dio - New Audio Interview Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Avr - 17:54

HEAVEN & HELL's Ronnie James Dio - New Audio Interview Available

HEAVEN & HELL's Ronnie James Dio - New Audio Interview 112465

HEAVEN & HELL vocalist Ronnie James Dio was interviewed on April 27th on Seattle's KISW 99.9 FM program The Men's Room. Listen to the interview in the player, below (scroll down for the Ronnie James Dio Interview).

Heaven & Hell's new album The Devil You Know, is available now.

The tracklisting: 'Atom And Evil', 'Fear', 'Bible Black', 'Double The Pain', 'Rock And Roll Angel', 'The Turn Of The Screw', 'Eating The Cannibals', 'Follow The Tears', 'Neverwhere', 'Breaking Into Heaven.

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" src="http://mstories.vo.llnwd.net/o1/federated/shell.swf?expID=8f582645-a1d5-4e70-a2a7-9b4c44f01f54" width="400" height="600" allowScriptAccess="always" quality="high" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" />
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

HEAVEN & HELL's Ronnie James Dio - New Audio Interview Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HEAVEN & HELL's Ronnie James Dio - New Audio Interview   HEAVEN & HELL's Ronnie James Dio - New Audio Interview Icon_minitimeVen 28 Aoû - 18:39

HEAVEN & HELL Is Not Breaking Up

HEAVEN & HELL's Ronnie James Dio - New Audio Interview 120739

BraveWords.com has received the following statement from Niji Management who manage legendary vocalist Ronnie James Dio (HEAVEN & HELL, BLACK SABBATH, DIO):

"We just want to quash any rumors that Heaven & Hell have broken up. Tony Iommi (guitarist) has to have surgery on his hand and needs some down time for recovery. Therefore Dio will be performing some dates in the U.K. and Europe in November/December during this time off. Heaven & Hell are already making plans for dates next year."

Iommi spoke to Theaquarian.com recently about his health: "I’ve got to have an operation on my hand, and that’s sort of a major thing I need to get done and I’ve been putting it off now. So we’re going to have some time off while I get that done. That’ll be a bit of a break, I think. Not for everybody, but it’ll be some time off from touring for me for sure."

When asked what happened to his hand, Iommi responded: "The cartilage is gone from the thumb in my fingering hand. It’s been like that now, to be honest, for a year and I’ve been taking anti-inflammatories and all sorts of stuff to try and calm it down, but it’s inevitable I’ve got to have the operation because the bone is rubbing on the bone. Funny enough, I talked to Eddie Van Halen this morning, because he’s had the same sort of problem, so I’m seeing him to have a chat about what happened to him. He thinks it’s very successful, so we’ll see."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

HEAVEN & HELL's Ronnie James Dio - New Audio Interview
Page 1 sur 1