KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

NIKKI SIXX New Book, SIXX: A.M., MÖTLEY CRÜE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

NIKKI SIXX  New Book, SIXX: A.M., MÖTLEY CRÜE Empty
MessageSujet: NIKKI SIXX New Book, SIXX: A.M., MÖTLEY CRÜE   NIKKI SIXX  New Book, SIXX: A.M., MÖTLEY CRÜE Icon_minitimeVen 13 Aoû - 0:09

NIKKI SIXX Issues Update On New Book, SIXX: A.M., MÖTLEY CRÜE

NIKKI SIXX  New Book, SIXX: A.M., MÖTLEY CRÜE 144347

MÖTLEY CRÜE's Nikki Sixx has issued the following update from the road:

"Hello from the road... I am sorry I haven’t written to you all in a while in the form of a “blog” but it seems the instant contact back and forth of Twitter has gotten the best of me too. Well that and the fact that I’ve been finishing a new book, a new SIXX: A.M. album of songs, a Mötley Crüe tour, a radio show, press, a clothing line, and lets not forget the most important thing I do in life is being a father of four.

So excuses aside, how are you? Is your summer full of positive energy as we slowly head towards the fall? My favorite creative time of year, but this summer has been fruitful for sure.

I wanted to thank all of the fans that came out to Europe to see Mötley Crüe play this summer. It was one of the best times of my life. Not only were the crowds great but I also had such a wonderful time having Kat along with me for the whole tour. We soaked in your beautiful countrysides and foods together. Her new season of LA Ink just premiered and for her to take time out of her equally busy life (including planning her book tour) was something I was just blown away by. I know a lot of you got to meet her and that made her happy too... Again thank you Europe. I fell in love with you all over again.

I did the Sixx Sense radio show from the road and that was fun but I miss being in the studio with the team with all that energy and creativity flowing. So I look forward to being back in Los Angeles but for now Mötley and OZZY OSBOURNENIKKI SIXX  New Book, SIXX: A.M., MÖTLEY CRÜE Mag-glass_10x10 are heading out for 6 co-headline OZZFesst shows and I’ll be doing the radio show from backstage. God knows what opportunity for insanity will arise from that.

I told you guys I would take you with me wherever I go with Sixx Sense and The Sideshow Countdown. So far you’ve been to Europe with me, now OZZFest, and not to mention Rock On The Range and Sturgis last night. I’ve been having a blast sending quick updates from my Twitter account to you all. It’s so fast and on the fly compared to writing out longer replies, so for QUICK updates and opinions on everything from what we're playing that night in the show to backstage band banter follow me there... Twitter.com/NikkiSixx.

I wanted to tell you a couple cool things that give me a buzz doing our clothing line, Royal Underground. We get these calls into the office and they remind you why you do what you do and that you’re still a fan of real fucking rockstars. Ozzy calls and says he loves Royal’s black jeans and can he buy more, Steven Tyler (AEROSMITHNIKKI SIXX  New Book, SIXX: A.M., MÖTLEY CRÜE Mag-glass_10x10) says he wants to wear Royal on tour, Paul Stanley (KISS) buys our stuff right off the rack when I told him I would give him stuff... The list goes on of rockers who are fans of Royal Underground and, to be honest, we are fans of theirs... Sometimes chills keep us forging ahead, following what we love. I always say do what you love and the rest of the stuff just works itself out.. If ya wanna keep abreast of what were doing follow us at... Twitter.com/RoyalArmy or you can go to RoyalUnderground.net.

Quick update... Sixx: A.M. almost finished... My new book with the tentative title This Is Gonna Hurt is almost done.Tommy (Lee), (Mick) Mars, and myself are excited to get together later this year and start pounding out some new Crüe ideas for the future...

P.S. There is some stuff up this old dog's sleeve that’s gonna keep you VERY entertained and I promise you won’t be disappointed... I’ve got more fucking energy than I have had in 30 years. Thank you for letting me share my life and creativity with you. More to come... More to come..."

//

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

NIKKI SIXX New Book, SIXX: A.M., MÖTLEY CRÜE
Page 1 sur 1