KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

THE '80'S ROCKED Stage Production To Celebrate Music 2010

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

THE '80'S ROCKED Stage Production To Celebrate Music 2010 Empty
MessageSujet: THE '80'S ROCKED Stage Production To Celebrate Music 2010   THE '80'S ROCKED Stage Production To Celebrate Music 2010 Icon_minitimeDim 25 Juil - 22:34

THE '80'S ROCKED Stage Production To Celebrate Music Of WHITESNAKE, AC/DC, BON JOVI, GUNS N' ROSES, KISS

THE '80'S ROCKED Stage Production To Celebrate Music 2010 143262

Hard rock singer DANNY VAUGHN (TYKETTO) has issued the following update:

"The first thing to tell you about is a new project that has already generated a lot of noise. Ladies and gentlemen, THE '80'S ROCKED!

Of course, you knew that. But you might not know that it is also the name of a brand new band and stage production! Coming to venues and theatres near you this autumn, some of the best rock and roll ever written, played by some of the best rock and roll musicians you’re likely to see in one band. Let’s face it: how many people lost their virginity or at least had a lot of naughty fun to the music of WHITESNAKE, AC/DC, BON JOVI, GUNS N' ROSES, KISS (to name but a few)? Compared to the '90's where everyone suddenly started whingeing and wearing their grandfather’s cardigans, the '80's could be said to be the last era when rock and roll was fun. And that’s what we’re bringing ya! Along with a monster light and stage show, it’s the good time vibe of rock and roll like we want it.

The band features:

Carl Sentance from PERSIAN RISK, KROKUS, GEEZER BUTLER BAND and DON AIREY on lead vocals.

Harry James from THUNDER, MAGNUM and TERRAPLANE on drums and vocals.

Chris Childs from Thunder, THE UNION, RUSS BALLARD, Don Airey, and PAUL YOUNG (and that’s his short list!) on bass and vocals.

Dave Bishop from SABBAT and WHOLE LOTTA METAL on guitars.

Jon Pease from JEALOUSY, TERRY NASH AND MEAT LOAF on keys and vocals.

Matt Prior from MARILLION, ERIC CLAPTON, NICK MASON and BONNIE TYLER (another one with a list!) on guitar and vocals.

And yours truly on lead vocals.

You heard it right; two lead vocalists for twice the fun! Rocking guitars, kicking bass and drums, and the songs you all know by heart. The biggest hits of the era all coming at you larger than life. The first ever gig is going to be on Thursday, August 5th, at the Cambridge Rock Festival. Don’t miss it! And there is much more!

October
25 - Glasgow Classic Grand
26 - Manchester Moho Live
30 - Truro Hall for Cornwall
31 - Wrexham Central Station

November
1 - Worthing, UK - Assembly Rooms
3 - Southend, UK - Cliffs Pavilion
4 - Chatham, UK - Central Theatre
5 - Epsom, UK - Playhouse Theatre
6 - Cambridge, UK - Corn Exchange
10 - Swansea, UK - Grand Theatre
15 - Newcastle, UK - Journal Tyne Theatre
16 - Bilston, UK - The Robin 2

Gigs are being added all the time and we are taking it on the road to a lot of other countries as well so please check the web site for ticket buying info and new gig dates The80srocked.co.uk.

There’s video to see and recordings to hear on the site as well so get going fellow net surfers!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

THE '80'S ROCKED Stage Production To Celebrate Music 2010 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: THE '80'S ROCKED Stage Production To Celebrate Music 2010   THE '80'S ROCKED Stage Production To Celebrate Music 2010 Icon_minitimeDim 25 Juil - 22:35

Danny Vaughn Inspirations And Aspirations Tour

Hey, so what about me? If you didn’t know, I’m going to be doing 6 solo shows in December with a great new band and featuring songs from my solo work to commemorate our recent re-release of my first 2 solo albums (complete with a couple of new goodies) on a compilation entitled Reprise. I’ve been really proud that over the past year we’ve been able to resurrect some of my past titles with the help of the wonderful people at www.hardrockhouse.com. We will be performing some solo songs, and some songs from bands that were an inspiration to me over the years and perhaps a Tyketto song or two. I’ve been doing shows in the UK around Christmas-time for a few years running now and they are always great fun. Some of these shows are almost sold out already so if you’re planning on joining us, please have a look at these dates:

December
3 - Belfast, UK - The Rosetta
4 - London, UK - Camden Underworld
5 - Sheffield, UK - The Corporation
10 - Dudley, UK - JB’s
11 - Newcastle, UK - The Cluny
12 - Glasgow, UK - The ABC2
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

THE '80'S ROCKED Stage Production To Celebrate Music 2010
Page 1 sur 1