KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

NIGHTWISH new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

NIGHTWISH  new album  Empty
MessageSujet: NIGHTWISH new album    NIGHTWISH  new album  Icon_minitimeSam 17 Juil - 18:38

NIGHTWISH - 12 Songs Complete For New Album; Studio Date Set For October 15th

NIGHTWISH  new album  142858

NIGHTWISH mainman/keyboardist Tuomas Holopainen has issued the following update:

"Almost exactly four years ago we gathered into an idyllic place in the small village of Sävi to rehearse and arrange what would later be called Dark Passion Play. It was such glorious and inspiring times that we decided to do something similar with the upcoming Nightwish album called ...........

So again we are here in the deepest countryside of Finland beginning to create a follower for DPP. It's just us guys for now, Anette will join the camp a bit later. We arrived yesterday and the reunion was celebrated with some water-skiing, bbq and Quilmes. I foresee the same trinity taking place more or less on a daily basis.

We just got the equipment and PA set up with the help of our legendary engineer / co-producer TeeCee Kinnunen and probably will start working with the songs in a couple of days. This campsite is so amazing we`ll let that sauna of a rehearsal room wait in silence for a while, and just concentrate on chilling out and catching up. And raising the official NW camp - flag high into the pole.

I have 12 songs completed now, but am still working with some lyrics. It's been an immensely fruitful song-writing process, as well as very consuming and ponderous. But I feel more satisfied with the stuff than ever before. Don't know if it's a good sign or bad. To me the album sounds like a roller-coaster ride in a theme park designed by Neil Gaiman, Tim Burton and Salvador Dali. That's the best way I can put it at this point.

Like before, we will record a demo once the songs are arranged, to listen to and to perfect the material, and to give to Mr. Pip Williams so he can start with the orchestration process. The actual enter-the-studio-date is set for October 15th.
Again, the London orchestra and choir will be there, as well as Mr. Troy Donockley playing a slightly bigger part this time. And loads of new elements 'n' twists we haven't tried before!

So things are finally rolling. We'll keep you posted in written, as well as in visual form. Stay tuned for updates.
And thanks for sharing the journey once again!

You can find pictures from our summer camp here!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: NIGHTWISH new album    NIGHTWISH  new album  Icon_minitimeDim 8 Aoû - 22:33

NIGHTWISH Issue Part 4 Of Summer Camp Diary

NIGHTWISH  new album  T144067 NIGHTWISH keyboardist / founder Tuomas Holopainen has issued the following update:

"Another week passed by, another week of rehearsing, song-shaping, sweating, boating and fishing. The happiest event naturally was Anette having a baby and feeling fantastic with the newborn! Our congrats and blessings for the whole family!

Songs #9 and #10 took shape last weekend. The #9 - one explores Zimmer-territories shamelessly with the chorus taking us back to our roots. Emppu`s favorite part of the whole album, I reckon. I`ve always had problems with short, simple - structured songs but this sounds very promising even to my cynical ears and heart.

Last song put together will be the last one on the album, an insanely ambitious piece. I assume it will be close to 20 minutes long. Uncle Walt`s spirit is already haunting in every note of this song. Still needs some arranging, though.

We have only one song left to practice after the monster song, an acoustic piece in the vein of 'The Islander'. Ennio Morricone meets Christy Moore. Emppu and me need loads of Guinness, some fine single malt and a windy day to bring this one alive. And Troy`s pipes & bodhran, of course.

Marco (pictured) also sang demo vocals for almost all the songs so they start making more sense and so that Anette would be able to hear the vocal melodies and the pacing of the lyrics. I deeply enjoy this process of building the songs slowly together, weaving stories out of thin air, and it`s almost always the vocals that finally wake the songs up.

Yesterday I drove to Lappeenranta to play keys to KOTITEOLLISUUS' new demo. Great stuff coming up from that front, too!

It`s about three weeks before we start recording the demo so now we have time to put final touches into the songs and perfect them the best we can. It`s fantastic not to be in any hurry for a change! Which reminds me, time to go catch that trout.

Take good care everyone!"

Nightwish singer Anette Olzon recenltly issued the following update on her official blog:

"It is for me so wonderful to tell you that yesterday, July 30th at 16:28, mine and Johan's (Husgafvel; PAIN bassist) son was born.

He was 52 cm tall and his weight was 3930 gram.

We have tried to get him out the natural way since Tuesday and used different methods, but like with my first son, I didn't get enough strong contractions so it was decided to finally get him out through a c-section.

We all are just fine but still in the hospital where we are resting and just being so happy to have this beautiful and precious boy with us. Life is so wonderful and I am so, so happy and just floating with joy."

As previously reported, Nightwish will hit the studio on October 15th.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: NIGHTWISH new album    NIGHTWISH  new album  Icon_minitimeMer 10 Nov - 0:36

NIGHTWISH Start Recording Guitars For New Album

N
NIGHTWISH  new album  150184

IGHTWISH
hit the studio in late October to record the follow-up to 2007's Dark Passion Play album. Guitarist Emppu Vuorinen checks in with the following studio update:

"Hi, gang, it’s been a while. I guess it’s my time to write about what’s going on in the studio.

The summer Rock Camp is now behind us, and we’ve been busy listening to demos. Jukka (Nevalainen) even managed to complete his drum parts for the album. Right on… There was such a nice vibe at the summer camp that this time I’m going to try a different approach to recording my stuff. Last time it was more like working nine to five, busting my ass in the studio, but this time I took the recording equipment home and will try to maintain that laid-back, jamming feeling I had during the whole summer, when we were rehearsing and demoing the songs with the guys. In a way, I guess I have succeeded - I have now been laying down rhythm tracks for a week, and as a bonus, I caught a 5,14-kg (11.3 lb) pike !

Anyway, Tuomas and Mikko Karmila (Koo-Mikko the Comedian) were here a while ago. We messed around with the amps for a day, trying different sounds, and I’ve now completed about half of the rhythm tracks. It’s hard to say whether my job is 30% or 5% done, because if old signs hold true, the guitar parts just keep on increasing. Meaning that just when you’re about to pop open that bottle of champagne, you realize that, damn, this and that part still need something. In other words, having learnt something from previous sessions, I’ll keep the champagne on ice at least for another six months.

That’s about it for the moment. I’ll try to snap a few pics from the session at some point, so later, folks - rock on!

According to a recent update from Nightwish drummer Jukka Nevalainen, the songs on the new album "have again a massive variety and mood changes from lunatic circus to a hazy jazz club."

Singer Anette Olzon added: "I think it's a great and varied CD. The feeling in it are great and there are a lot of elements in it so I am sure it will have many different favourite songs for the listeners since the songs are so different in styles and sound. DPP is a great album and this one too, so I dont know yet which one I like more, but of course for me personally, this one feels better to do since the songs are more adjusted to my voice and my style."

As previously reported, Nightwish Management exclusively confirmed to BraveWords.com that a London, UK orchestra has been booked into the studio for February 2011, with an anticipated release no earlier than the fall, probably later in '11.

Watch BraveWords.com for updates on the progress.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: NIGHTWISH new album    NIGHTWISH  new album  Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Déc - 22:21

NIGHTWISH's Tuomas Holopainen - "In Late January 2011 We Will Reveal Near Future Plans Of The Band And Some Visions To Come"

NIGHTWISH  new album  T152778 NIGHTWISH mainman Tuomas Holopainen has issued the following year-end update:

"The year is coming to an end and we're all getting ready for a hell of a rollercoaster ride of 2011! This past year has been a very fruitful one, if also a mind-filling one, from writing the songs for the album to come, rehearsing them in the memorable summer camp in Röskö, recording the demo, recording the actual album (drums, guitars and basses already done), and planning the year ahead. The summer was also blessed with the births of two new members for the Nightwish family, Jukka's ("Julius" Nevalainen) daughter Lara and Anette's (Olzon) son Nemo. A most unforgettably wonderful summer!

In late January 2011 we will reveal near future plans of the band and some visions to come. I hope it will make all of you as thrilled as it has made us! Like good ole` Pinhead said: 'We have such sights to show you...'

I wish everybody a peaceful, magic-filled Yuletide and an inspiring year 2011!"

As previously reported, Nightwish Management exclusively confirmed to BraveWords.com that a London, UK orchestra has been booked into the studio for February 2011, with an anticipated album release no earlier than the fall, probably later in '11.

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: NIGHTWISH new album    NIGHTWISH  new album  Icon_minitimeMer 29 Déc - 22:29

NIGHTWISH - "Greetings From The Studio"; Photos Available

NIGHTWISH  new album  T153138 NIGHTWISH have issued a little status report on how the recordings for the upcoming album are coming along:

"Emppu (Vuorinen) is nearly done with his guitar recordings, having done 4 comp tracks to all the songs plus half of all the leads. (The solos and acoustics are best left to record AFTER the orchestral and choir sessions).

Marco (Hietala) is also finished with his bass recordings so now we basically just wait for Pip (Williams) and Tuomas (Holopainen) to get the orchestral arrangements sorted out for the London sessions in February.

It`s coming together, slowly but surely, going into such monumental and uncharted spheres that it`s hard to keep our pantyhoses on. Stay tuned!?"

Check out a few photos at this location.

Nightwish mainman Tuomas Holopainen recently issued the following year-end update:

"The year is coming to an end and we're all getting ready for a hell of a rollercoaster ride of 2011! This past year has been a very fruitful one, if also a mind-filling one, from writing the songs for the album to come, rehearsing them in the memorable summer camp in Röskö, recording the demo, recording the actual album (drums, guitars and basses already done), and planning the year ahead. The summer was also blessed with the births of two new members for the Nightwish family, Jukka's ("Julius" Nevalainen) daughter Lara and Anette's (Olzon) son Nemo. A most unforgettably wonderful summer!

In late January 2011 we will reveal near future plans of the band and some visions to come. I hope it will make all of you as thrilled as it has made us! Like good ole` Pinhead said: 'We have such sights to show you...'

I wish everybody a peaceful, magic-filled Yuletide and an inspiring year 2011!"

As previously reported, Nightwish Management exclusively confirmed to BraveWords.com that a London, UK orchestra has been booked into the studio for February 2011, with an anticipated album release no earlier than the fall, probably later in '11.

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: NIGHTWISH new album    NIGHTWISH  new album  Icon_minitimeMar 22 Fév - 23:38

NIGHTWISH - New Diary, Videos, Photos From The Studio Available

NIGHTWISH have posted video footage and photos from their recent orchestral sessions with Pip Williams held at Angel Studios in LondonNIGHTWISH  new album  Mag-glass_10x10, UK from February 14th-20th. Check it out the video on YouTube below:

Photos courtesy of Anette Olzon's official blog can be viewed below. Check out many more here.

NIGHTWISH  new album  DSC_0575

NIGHTWISH  new album  DSC_0512

NIGHTWISH  new album  DSC_0080

A new studio diary from NightwishNIGHTWISH  new album  Mag-glass_10x10 leader Tuomas Holopainen can be read below:

We arrived at Angel Studios in Islington, London in the evening of Valentine´s Day and had a most friendly welcome from studio engineers Steve Price and Mat Bartram. They`d already set up everything for next day`s recordings, which would include three three-hour sessions with a 53-piece orchestra, most of the players being familiar faces from the Once and Dark Passion Play - sessions. Pip (Williams, the orchestral arranger) joined us at the hotel and we were all excited and ready for a week of long days and for witnessing some superb musicianship.

A heartwarming feeling of reunion and nostalgia filled the air when we met the session musicians on Tuesday morning. We started off with 'Goat`s Liver' (working title...probably), followed by a couple of more epic pieces and all the rest that required a large orchestra. The musicianship of these people never ceases to amaze me. They've never heard the songs before, they haven`t had any rehearsals, and still they nail all the songs, even those in the hardest imaginable key, after just one or two run-throughs. Their prima vista - playing is something out of a science fiction story... Respect.
Mr. Thomas Bowes did a fantastic job as our orchestra leader, Mr. James Shearman was a most superb conductor, and once again, Pip topped himself with the arrangements. We had put much more effort and thought into them than on the previous two albums, too.

On Wednesday we continued with the orchestral recordings, last of the day`s sessions being with a 20-piece string / harp - section. Some new working titles were also born, such as 'The Birdie Song', 'Teriyaki' and 'Haunted Mansion Ride'.

Thursday was the day for percussion and ethnic drums. This time we decided to record all the rhythmic instruments separately from the orchestra to make it easier for the mixing process. Because some of the sounds the percussionists came up with would literally blow your eardrums off.

The highlight of the day was when we let loose Mr. Paul Clarvis and Mr. Stephen Henderson with their ethnic percussion arsenal. Paul`s 350-year-old taiko-drum really did the trick for me, as did the five-foot hammer and a dustbin. We put all this into a one three-minute instrumental, and the result is breathtaking and madly passionate.

Friday was booked for choirs. Again that sensation of nostalgia when The Metro Voices entered the building. We had 13 titles to sing and they did it in less than seven hours, prima vista. Utterly gorgeous stuff!

A childrens` choir is something we haven`t tried on a Nightwish album before and its turn was on Saturday morning. The Young Musicians London, led by the wonderful Mary Poppins - like Lynda Richardson were simply heartbreaking. These kids have immense talent, they are future superstar musicians and we are proud to have them on our album. Their sound was beautiful, innocent and in parts very, very scary. And that`s exactly what we were after.

During the evening we had two more guest musicians, Mr. Dermot Crehan (of The Lord Of The Rings - fame) with his hardanger fiddle and Mr. Dirk Campbell with his zurna. Both performances were stunning and added a nice little ancient touch to two of the songs.

Our most humble thanks to all the session musicians, the Angel Studios staff, Pip, James, Thomas, Lynda, Dick the music copyist and Jenny the choir mistress. It was a huge honor to work with you all and to have such talent and spirit captured on Imaginarium!

We miss you all dearly already and try to be faster with the next album."

NIGHTWISH  new album  Nightwishimagine

In the midst of recording a new album, the Finnish symphonic metallers have been preparing a movie. Imaginarium is a music fantasy film based on the forthcoming Nightwish album of the same title and its 13 songs.

The protagonist of the film is a songwriter with an otherworldly imagination. He is an old man who still thinks he`s a young boy. While asleep he travels into his distant past where his dreams of old come back to him mixed to the young boy`s world of fantasy and music.

In his dreams the old man fights to find the memories most important to him.

This never-done-before project originates to more than two years in the past when Nightwish mainman Tuomas Holopainen first introduced his ambitious idea of the Imaginarium concept to the fellow band members and to Mr. Stobe Harju, the director behind 'The Islander' music video. He will be the director of this full-length feature. The film will be produced by Solar Films Inc. together with Nightwish.

The shootings for Imaginarium will begin this spring, it will have its premiere in 2012 and the album it`s based on will be released in an undefined point in time.

Nightwish will hold a press conference related to this project at the end of February.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HcxjKlUcjXo
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: NIGHTWISH new album    NIGHTWISH  new album  Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Mar - 20:32

NIGHTWISH Issue Studio Update, Imaginarium Movie Update; New Images Available

Holed up in Finland's Petrax Studios for the better part of this spring, NIGHTWISH'NIGHTWISH  new album  Mag-glass_10x10 new album is scheduled to be released early in 2012, followed by the movie after an indefinite time. The first single off the album as well as the trailer for the movie should appear well before the end of the 2011.

Nightwish bassist/vocalist Marco Hietala checks in with the following update from the studio:

"I've been here at the studio for a couple of days trying to sing. Amateur that I am seems to get nothing done right. I've been crying and laughing. I've been jumping down from the roof into the snowpiles. The guys have been whipping me on but the only thing left to show the world are the scars on my butt. Mikko shot a very nice picture of them.

To be honest I'm actually almost done. I've been spewing out words and notes like a radio station. Just one song left, an overall check if I need to fill in some places, and my work is over for now. The mummy's curse Tuomas mentioned seems to have lifted a bit. I sailed under it to Thailand and back and got better. Stand back please, I'm spitting over my shoulder! Trying to hit the undead curselaying old fart of course.

At the moment my responsibilities are writing this report and getting the sauna warm for the evening. So... Is there something else I should tell you about before we get all naked and sweaty? Ah-ha! No more questions! Hold that image!

NIGHTWISH  new album  2921

Check out more photos from the studio at this location.

A new Imaginarium movie update from Nightwish reads: "If you were to witness an unprecedented magic trick that could not be explained rationally, would you want to know how it is done?

A child experiences something new and unique each day. Something that is often impossible for the child to put into words without the guidance or explanation of an adult. Often the explanation has disappointed us. Sometimes it’s better not to know the truth.

If you had the chance to return to your childhood - just for a split second - when witnessing a magic trick, would you forfeit that chance and seek for a rational explanation?

Imaginarium is all about such questions. They have been answered by many people who have worked with the album and the movie already in the planning stages. As the final storyboard is being created, the producers, the director, the band, the production designer, the concept artists, and the casting director all work together to perfect their various arts for the movie. Contradictorily, they often have to ask the question: “How can we weave that kind of magic?”

The script has seen many improvements, more than ever before. The truth about movie production is that the script is often polished right until the first day of shooting, sometimes even during the shooting. At the moment, a lot of loose ends are being tied together, and a lot of characters are changed substantively to act as either a negative or a positive force in the story.

The SFX and prop design is underway, as well as the casting for the main roles. Storyboard drawing is interrupted momentarily, as concept art is needed to outline the characters and the environments.

We’ve experimented with arranging the background score with the actual songs off the album, and the best indicator of success is the amount of goose bumps the combination has raised.
?These are exciting times, because the decisions being made now largely shape the finished movie. We can only say that we’re already immensely proud of it.

We’ve travelled a long road, but not until the next crossroads can we distinguish a sign “Imaginarium, X miles”."

In a recenty interview with Tuomas Holopainen and Solar Films director Stobe Harju, the pair talk about the Imaginarium album and movie of the same name. Check out the YLE video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ih4f6evnAOg

Nightwish recently announced that the very first show for the Imaginarium World Tour will take place at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, CA, on Saturday, January 21st, 2012.

This will be the biggest Nightwish show production ever on North American soil and strictly a one-off - there will be no US tour until later in 2012. Ticket sales will begin soon.

Nightwish recently posted video footage and photos from their recent orchestral sessions with Pip Williams held at Angel Studios in LondonNIGHTWISH  new album  Mag-glass_10x10, UK from February 14th-20th. Check it out the video on YouTube below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HcxjKlUcjXo

Photos courtesy of Anette Olzon's official blog can be viewed below. Check out many more here.

NIGHTWISH  new album  DSC_0575

NIGHTWISH  new album  DSC_0512
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: NIGHTWISH new album    NIGHTWISH  new album  Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Avr - 15:25

NIGHTWISH - Anette Olzon Starts Recording Vocals For New Imaginarium Album; Photos Available

NIGHTWISH singer Anette Olzon has issued the following studio update on her official blog:

"So, two days are done in the studio and what can I say? It's going really really super duper good!!!

We are having fun! I love being here! I love singing the songs again! I love having Nemo and Johan with me. I love the sauna in our room!

I do NOT love the weather (it's still ice and snow here!)

And I love how nicely Teemu, Tuomas, Tero and Mikko have decorated the studio for me! Sweetest and loveliest guys there is and they have made me feel so at ease and welcome. Kiitos!!"

Check out studio photos below - to view more, check out Olzon's blog here.

NIGHTWISH  new album  Bild2823729
NIGHTWISH  new album  Bild2824229
NIGHTWISH  new album  Bild2825129

Holed up in Finland's Petrax Studios for the better part of this spring, Nightwish's' new album, Imaginarium, is scheduled to be released early in 2012, followed by the movie after an indefinite time. The first single off the album as well as the trailer for the movie should appear well before the end of the 2011.

A recent Imaginarium movie update from Nightwish reads: "If you were to witness an unprecedented magic trick that could not be explained rationally, would you want to know how it is done?

A child experiences something new and unique each day. Something that is often impossible for the child to put into words without the guidance or explanation of an adult. Often the explanation has disappointed us. Sometimes it’s better not to know the truth.

If you had the chance to return to your childhood - just for a split second - when witnessing a magic trick, would you forfeit that chance and seek for a rational explanation?

Imaginarium is all about such questions. They have been answered by many people who have worked with the album and the movie already in the planning stages. As the final storyboard is being created, the producers, the director, the band, the production designer, the concept artists, and the casting director all work together to perfect their various arts for the movie. Contradictorily, they often have to ask the question: “How can we weave that kind of magic?”

The script has seen many improvements, more than ever before. The truth about movie production is that the script is often polished right until the first day of shooting, sometimes even during the shooting. At the moment, a lot of loose ends are being tied together, and a lot of characters are changed substantively to act as either a negative or a positive force in the story.

The SFX and prop design is underway, as well as the casting for the main roles. Storyboard drawing is interrupted momentarily, as concept art is needed to outline the characters and the environments.

We’ve experimented with arranging the background score with the actual songs off the album, and the best indicator of success is the amount of goose bumps the combination has raised.
?These are exciting times, because the decisions being made now largely shape the finished movie. We can only say that we’re already immensely proud of it.

We’ve travelled a long road, but not until the next crossroads can we distinguish a sign “Imaginarium, X miles”."

Nightwish recently announced that the very first show for the Imaginarium World Tour will take place at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, CA, on Saturday, January 21st, 2012.

This will be the biggest Nightwish show production ever on North American soil and strictly a one-off - there will be no US tour until later in 2012. Ticket sales will begin soon.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: NIGHTWISH new album    NIGHTWISH  new album  Icon_minitimeLun 11 Avr - 17:20

NIGHTWISH Recording Vocals For New Album

NIGHTWISH  new album  T159790

NIGHTWISHNIGHTWISH  new album  Mag-glass_10x10 mainman Tuomas Holopainen has issued the following studio update:

"Time to add the final touches for Imaginarium while waiting for Anette to get well. This means the celtic magic of Mr. Troy Donockley with his pipes and bodhran, the smoking fingers of Mr. Pekka Kuusisto with his violin and some additional percussion & tribal drums.

I picked up Troy at the airport on Saturday night while Jukka and Kai (Hahto) were generating some new percussive ideas and boozing at Petrax. When we returned they had already nailed all tambourines, shaman drums etc. Satisfied with the day`s work we celebrated the Cumbrian - Carelian Dead Poets` reunion by entering the realm of the ultimate alchemic magic potion called Salmari. Jari (Sinkkonen of Kotiteollisuus) also joined us during the night to do a new tattoo for Jukka.

It took one and a half days for Troy to record his pipes and bodhran. He even ended up doing some singing in one of the songs, which was a killer of a last-minute-idea. This particular tune has grown up to be one of the highlights of the whole album. Saturday evening was filled with the much anticipated Troy`s magic show, sauna and a Youtube medley consisting some of our all-time faves like the ultimate tenor fail, cat vs. printer with translation, SonyNIGHTWISH  new album  Mag-glass_10x10 releasing a stupid piece of shit that doesn`t f...ing work, etc.

Pekka`s violin virtuosity stunned us once again when he joined us on Monday night to play a couple of leads. His hand-written notes make medical doctors` prescriptions look like Rembrandt`s art. A true genius of a musician with a big heart.

A huge thanks and eternal gratitude to all of you fellow imagineers contributing to this album! A special appreciation goes to Tiina and Petri, our studio hosts, caretakers and dear friends at Petrax.

At the moment we are recording Anette`s vocals, seven songs done so far. She hasn`t quite cured from her broken ribs yet but fortunately it doesn`t affect her singing at all. She`s never sounded better. Time to enter the lair of Mr. Karmila now and start devouring song number eight."

Holed up in Finland's Petrax Studios for the better part of this spring, Nightwish's' new album, Imaginarium, is scheduled to be released early in 2012, followed by the movie after an indefinite time. The first single off the album as well as the trailer for the movie should appear well before the end of the 2011.

A recent Imaginarium movie update from Nightwish reads: "If you were to witness an unprecedented magic trick that could not be explained rationally, would you want to know how it is done?

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: NIGHTWISH new album    NIGHTWISH  new album  Icon_minitime

NIGHTWISH new album
Page 1 sur 1