KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

JACK STARR Remembers RONNIE JAMES DIO

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

JACK STARR Remembers RONNIE JAMES DIO Empty
MessageSujet: JACK STARR Remembers RONNIE JAMES DIO   JACK STARR Remembers RONNIE JAMES DIO Icon_minitimeLun 21 Juin - 22:46

JACK STARR Remembers RONNIE JAMES DIO; New Interview Available

JACK STARR Remembers RONNIE JAMES DIO 141295

Robert Williams of Metal-Rules recently conducted an interview with heavy metal guitar hero Jack Starr (BURNING STARR, GUARDIANS OF THE FLAME, ex-Virgin Steele). The following is an excerpt:

Q: On Defiance, you had recorded a cover of RAINBOW's classic 'Catch The Rainbow' that is also currently scheduled for release as part of Magic Circle Music's upcoming tribute album, Magic - A Tribute To RONNIE JAMES DIO. Would you like to take this opportunity to publicly state what Ronnie meant to you as both a fan and as a musician?

A: "Well, needless to say as someone that appreciates great rock singing, I loved Dio’s voice and his stage personna. My band Burning Starr recorded 'Catch the Rainbow' two years ago and at the time we were recording this song no one could have guessed that in a short time he would no longer be with us. I don’t know much about this release but I think that Todd did a great job singing this very difficult song and I know that Todd was a great fan of Dio and Ned and myself are also. When I played at the Bang Your Head! festival sitting in with HIRAX, I got to see Dio live for the first time and he was in top form and it was wonderful seeing him sing with such conviction and bringing the songs to life."

Read the full interview at this location.

Magic - A Tribute To Ronnie James Dio is now available exclusively at Magic Circle Music's online store, the Kingdom Of Steel. MANOWAR and other friends, honor the late, great Ronnie James Dio, one of heavy metal music's most influential artists of all time.

The album features new performances of Dio's most iconic songs, including 'Heaven And Hell', 'Catch The Rainbow', 'Holy Diver' and many more. The MP3JACK STARR Remembers RONNIE JAMES DIO Mag-glass_10x10 version of the album is available for immediate download here. The download package comes with a full 8-page album booklet including rare never before seen photos of Ronnie at various points throughout his amazing career.??The physical album is available for pre-order here and will be shipped no later than July 15th.

Especially for this album, and in honor of Dio's legacy, world famous fantasy painter/illustrator Ken Kelly, the man behind heavy metal's most classic album covers (including those by RAINBOW, KISS and Manowar), has reworked his iconic Rainbow 'Rising' artwork for Magic.

Tracklisting:
MANOWAR - 'Heaven And Hell'
HOLYHELL - 'Holy Diver' (Live In Norway)'
METALFORCE - 'The Last In Line'
MAGIC CIRCLE ALL STAR BAND - 'Long Live Rock 'n' Roll'
AWAKEN - 'I Speed At Night'
CROSSWIND - 'A Light In The Black'
DEAN CASCIONE - 'Never More'
FEINSTEIN - 'Far Beyond'
HARLET - 'Straight Through The Heart'
JACK STARR'S BURNING STARR - 'Catch The Rainbow'
Revenir en haut Aller en bas