KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

EYE the interview with Oz ........

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

EYE the interview with Oz ........ Empty
MessageSujet: EYE the interview with Oz ........   EYE the interview with Oz ........ Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Juin - 17:30

EYE This is the interview with Oz and Melodic.net

You released an EP called "2 Hearts" last year with Eye. Tell us about Eye and your future plans?
We sure did, and the reaction from the press was just amazing! It was rated "One of the best independent CD's of this year" by UK's rock magazine Power Play and I'm still in chock, haha! But yeah, I'm very proud of that CD.
Eye is a so called "Scandi-AOR" outfit formed by yours truly, featuring Ivan "Ivve" Höglund from Pretty Wild among others. We are about to release a new 8-track mini-record called "Second To None" this summer which also is the first single from the upcoming full-length album, but unfortunately, the "Second To None" CD will be my last release with Eye as a member of the band.

Oh, you're leaving Eye? Why?
Well you know. There are five guys in the band and sometimes you wanna go another way than the rest of the band. But the new dude walking in my boots is both a great guy and a super talanted guitarist so I know they are in safe hands, haha! And you haven't heard or seen the last of me in the Eye camp yet anyway.

The "2 Hearts" EP is filled with nice AOR/MHR but why did you just released an EP?
By that time, the line-up was quite fresh and Eye had gone from being just a studio project to a major band. In the fall of '08, I left my band for almost 5 years; Katana, to focus more on Eye and we didn't have so many songs yet. So, though the interest was such huge from a couple of record labels, we decided to release an EP after all. End the rest is, as they say, history, hehe.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

EYE the interview with Oz ........
Page 1 sur 1