KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

BLAZE BAYLEY -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

BLAZE BAYLEY - Empty
MessageSujet: BLAZE BAYLEY -   BLAZE BAYLEY - Icon_minitimeLun 29 Mar - 19:41

BLAZE BAYLEY - "Obviously The Band Is Influenced By IRON MAIDEN But We Do Not Want To Copy Them"

BLAZE BAYLEY - 135560

Radio Metal has issued a new interview with BLAZE BAYLEY (ex-IRON MAIDEN), in which he talks about a number of subjects including the difficult times he's gone through after his departure from Iron Maiden, his philosophy regarding life, and his latest album Promise And Terror.

The following is an excerpt:

Q: What is your relationship like with Iron Maiden fans at the moment? Are there any that remained faithful to you because they discovered a voice that they preferred through Maiden on X-Factor?

A: "I meet a lot of fans from the Iron Maiden days who say that they have never checked out my solo stuff. Today it seems that people are more open to listen to it. Nowadays, hardcore Iron Maiden fans tend to listen to my albums and think of it as another great band to listen to. Obviously, the band is influenced by Iron Maiden but we do not want to copy them. Of course, my vocals are similar to Iron Maiden because of my time spent in the band. Now we seem to get more Iron Maiden fans but it is a real mix of people. The young ones who have discovered us from the catalogues and the older fans, who maybe preferred Bruce, are also coming to the shows. It is an unusual thing yet so far everybody from my era in Iron Maiden has enjoyed what we do in Blaze Bayley band."

Q: Three weeks ago, you were interviewed by BRUCE DICKINSON for the Bruce Dickinson Rock Show. Can you tell us about this experience?

A: "It is always hilarious when Bruce and I get together. I have known Bruce longer than anyone because he came to see me when I was in WOLFSBANE. We met in New York and there was a lot of talk in Kerrang saying that we were twins (laughs). So we decided to get our picture taken together and then he bought me a beer.

We have never had any animosity towards each other and it is always fun to see Bruce. He really supported my last album on his radio show. I am only in contact with the other guys in Iron Maiden. It is fun because there are so many similarities between our lives: we have both been the singers of Iron Maiden and we have both left Iron Maiden (laughs)."

Read the full interview at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

BLAZE BAYLEY -
Page 1 sur 1