KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

great white

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

great white Empty
MessageSujet: great white   great white Icon_minitimeDim 28 Mar - 0:23

GREAT WHITE Singer Jack Russell On Station Fire Tragedy - "For The Most Part, The Lawsuits Are Done, But This Isn't Just About Money, It's About My Fans"

great white 135476

Mitch Hotts from Macombdaily.com is reporting:

Not a day goes by that GREAT WHITE lead singer Jack Russell doesn't think about the 2003 fire in Rhode Island that killed 100 people, including one of the band's guitarists, during a performance.

"You never get over something like that kind of loss," said Russell during a telephone interview from his home in California. "I think about it every day. I get tears in my eyes all the time."

Over the past seven years, numerous lawsuits and settlements related to the tragedy at The Station nightclub have been reported. The fire, sparked by onstage fireworks, also injured more than 200. The group's guitarist Ty Longley was among the fatalities.

Russell said he thought about getting out of the music business due to the turmoil caused by the incident, but has decided the show must go on.

"For the most part, the lawsuits are done. But this isn't just about money, it's about my fans. I care about them because without them, I'd be nowhere," he said.

Read more here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

great white
Page 1 sur 1