KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

ALEX SKOLNICK - Instructional DVD

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ALEX SKOLNICK - Instructional DVD Empty
MessageSujet: ALEX SKOLNICK - Instructional DVD   ALEX SKOLNICK - Instructional DVD Icon_minitimeDim 28 Mar - 0:11

ALEX SKOLNICK - Instructional DVD And The Best Songs With The Worst Lyrics

ALEX SKOLNICK - Instructional DVD 135486

Rock House Method has announced a pre-sale on TESTAMENT, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA and ALEX SKOLNICK TRIO guitarist Alex Skolnick's triple disc instructional DVD - Jazz Guitar, Breaking The Traditional Barriers.

Alex is world renowned for creating an unprecedented blend of rock/metal and tradtional jazz. In this new 3 DVD set with more than 40 lessons, Alex shares his personal secrets for conquering jazz guitar. By clicking the above link, you can save $3 off the regular price, download the first six lessons immediately so you can get started and save on ground shipping inside the continental US. A video trailer can be seen below:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

ALEX SKOLNICK - Instructional DVD Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ALEX SKOLNICK - Instructional DVD   ALEX SKOLNICK - Instructional DVD Icon_minitimeDim 28 Mar - 0:15

Alex Skolnick Jazz Guitar 3 DVD Set for Rock House

In other news, Alex Skolnick has issued the following blog:

"In the spirit of the recent 2010 Olympics, I'm awarding figurative Bronze, Silver and Gold medals for the best songs with the worst lyrics. These are three undeniably great hard rock songs by three of the greatest bands in hard rock history with lyrics that can be described as dubious at best.

Try reading them out loud as poetry. All are basically about the same thing (you know what). This is meant to be taken with a sense of humor and an understanding that I'm not putting down the music. In the next post I'll have some reflections on hard rock songs and why they're great even though some of them have undeniably bad lyrics.

Feel free to add your own selections to the comments section. Keep in mind, the song has to be good. For example, I didn't include my choice of song with the worst lyrics because I and many other fans of the band consider it a bad song:

"Baby, let's put the X in sex. Love's like a muscle and it makes me want to flex."

Way to go, Paul and Gene. You made us KISS fans really proud with that one.

Bronze: SCORPIONS - 'Rock You Like A Hurricane'

Lyric: "The bitch is hungry, she needs to tell, so give her inches, and feed her well... He's licking his lips, he's ready to win. On the hunt tonight for love at first sting."

Silver: AC/DC - 'Let Me Put My Love Into You'

Lyric: "Let me put my love into you babe. Let me put my love on the line. Let me put my love into you babe. Let me cut your cake with my knife."

Gold: KISS - 'Love Gun'

Lyric: "I really love you baby. I love what you've got. Let's get together we can get hot... No place for hiding baby, nowhere to run. You pull the trigger of my... love gun!"

ALEX SKOLNICK - Instructional DVD L_7553f48989774d639c9837798c740b4c
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

ALEX SKOLNICK - Instructional DVD
Page 1 sur 1