KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

AEROSMITH’s Steven Tyler - "I Love This - I Love.......

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

AEROSMITH’s Steven Tyler - "I Love This - I Love....... Empty
MessageSujet: AEROSMITH’s Steven Tyler - "I Love This - I Love.......   AEROSMITH’s Steven Tyler - "I Love This - I Love....... Icon_minitimeVen 24 Avr - 9:25

AEROSMITH’s Steven Tyler - "I Love This - I Love....... 111964
AEROSMITH’s Steven Tyler - "I Love This - I Love Fantasy Camp"

Dave Basner from Vh1 Classic Radio Report is reporting:

In a couple of weeks, Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp will play host to a slew of rock royalty including TODD RUNDGREN, Duff McKagan (VELVET REVOLVER), YES’ Alan White, Mark Farner formerly of GRAND FUNK RAILROAD and AEROSMITH’sAEROSMITH’s Steven Tyler - "I Love This - I Love....... Mag-glass_10x10 Steven Tyler. The rockers won’t just jam with excited campers, they’ll give them some insight too. Steven filled us in on what he’s most excited about.

(Actuality #1) “I love this. I love fantasy camp. It’s not just BS, I get a chance to tell them what it’s like to write a song. What it’s like to be so fucking big headed to think that you might even know what a hit single is.”

Even world renowned musicians like Tyler wouldn’t have minded advice from someone famous when they were starting out. That being the case, we asked the Aerosmith singer if he could’ve gone to Rock Camp before he made it big, who would he have wanted there. The answer may surprise you.

(Actuality #2) “Without a doubt I would’ve gone and I would’ve had my way with MARIANNE FAITHFULL or JANIS JOPLIN. You know it’s funny, everybody thought it was Mick Jagger and this one and that one. You know what, I was EVERLY BROTHERS, THE HI-LOS and bands like that. It was like Chubby Checker and, oh my god, wop bop a loo bop do wop bop bam.”

The lucky campers this season won’t only get to rock with Steven and all the other talented counselors, they’ll also get to record at Capitol Studios and perform at the Whisky A Go Go. It all happens April 29th to May 3rd and there are just a few openings left. To book one or for more info, head to RockCamp.com.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

AEROSMITH’s Steven Tyler - "I Love This - I Love.......
Page 1 sur 1