KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

OZZY OSBOURNE - New Video Interview

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE - New Video Interview Empty
MessageSujet: OZZY OSBOURNE - New Video Interview   OZZY OSBOURNE - New Video Interview Icon_minitimeMar 2 Mar - 23:56

OZZY OSBOURNE - New Video Interview Available

FOX News Channel entertainment's Jill Dobson spoke with legendary singer OZZY OSBOURNE recently about a number of topics including his new book, I Am Ozzy, and forthcoming album. Watch the report below:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE - New Video Interview Empty
MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE - New Video Interview   OZZY OSBOURNE - New Video Interview Icon_minitimeMer 3 Mar - 0:15

Ozzy hit New York Times' Hardcover Non-Fiction bestseller list, landing at #2. I Am Ozzy tells his unbelievable story, for the first time, in Ozzy's hilarious, witty, and inimitable voice. In the end it was love that saved him: the love of his wife Sharon and kids Aimee, Kelly, and Jack.

Fans let Ozzy OsbourneOZZY OSBOURNE - New Video Interview Mag-glass_10x10 know they weren't too keen on Soul Sucka, the tentative title of his upcoming album, so the Prince of Darkness is planning on naming the effort something else, and he told us he's going to turn to the fans for their help.

"This time, before I even announce what I'm going to call it, I'm going to get a list of names and post it on my website and find out which people like the best," Ozzy revealed exclusively to VH1 Radio Networks' Dave Basner.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

OZZY OSBOURNE - New Video Interview
Page 1 sur 1