KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

ROB ZOMBIE On CSI: Miami

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

ROB ZOMBIE On CSI: Miami Empty
MessageSujet: ROB ZOMBIE On CSI: Miami   ROB ZOMBIE On CSI: Miami Icon_minitimeSam 27 Fév - 14:48

ROB ZOMBIE On CSI: Miami - "I Was Amazed At Some Of The Things I Could Get Away With"

ROB ZOMBIE On CSI: Miami 133247

David Martindale of Star-Telegram recently spoke with ROB ZOMBIEROB ZOMBIE On CSI: Miami Mag-glass_10x10 about sitting in the director's chair for the March 1st episode of CSI: Miami. An excerpt from the Q&A reads as follows:

Your movies (House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects) know no boundaries. Did you feel restricted in the world of mainstream TV?

"I wanted to bring my vibe to the show, but I wanted to keep it true to CSI because obviously it has a huge fan base and a formula that people love. So there were little things where I deferred to someone on the show. Like, someone would ask: 'OK, this person was stabbed. How much blood should we use?' I would go: 'Oh, I don't know. As much as you can for TV, I guess.' I was actually sort of amazed at some of the things I could get away with."

The entire article can be found here. A preview of Zombie's CSI episode is below
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

ROB ZOMBIE On CSI: Miami Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ROB ZOMBIE On CSI: Miami   ROB ZOMBIE On CSI: Miami Icon_minitimeSam 27 Fév - 14:49

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

ROB ZOMBIE On CSI: Miami
Page 1 sur 1