KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Megadeth Radio

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Megadeth Radio Empty
MessageSujet: Megadeth Radio   Megadeth Radio Icon_minitimeLun 26 Oct - 14:22

Megadeth Radio

Megadeth Radio Dm98

Droogies!

Thank you all for your feedback. I am talking to the station guys for my show today and next week we'll be making some slight adjustments.

I have read the entire thread and am closing it so that I can read next weeks thread and be able to keep up with you crazy Droogies! Start a new one, and keep the suggestions coming, and you can always call me too. I am so happy that I am with you all day and all night long now. You know how much I love you all (even the assholes).

Some of the answers to your posts are:

I will check out what songs were added, and in many bands cases, we got it right. Sometimes there are going to be stinkers, and I will make adjustments as I go. Remember though, we are playing zingers too, and that means that just because a song is here, I don't necessarily like it - it just had something to do with my life. EXAMPLE: "I was made for loving you" - KISS is played because that was the last song I heard by KISS as a fan. After that one I quit them, which helped me understand the fan backlash from Bud Prager's failed attempt to break us with "Crush 'em".

I am constantly considering new additions of the music from my life as I hear it or someone suggests it. I am not sure why Bullet For My Valentine was in there, it must have been a song that I tried to recall and got it wrong, although I still think that band has talent. I will also look at some other genres, because I have eclectic taste in music, but as far as anything that is blatantly against my moral fiber, you can fergit it! I am also changing "Hair of the Dog" - Nazareth, so that it will always be Nazareth and no covers of that one. No one else has the right to sing those lines. They are one of the credos I lived by for so many years and to hear someone else, anybody else sing it is just not right.

I am going to add the entire record "No Life To Leather" and have some fun with the comparisons between me and Kirk, but let's keep it fun and fair. I wouldn't even play them if I had a problem still. This is a new opportunity for us all to revolt against regular radio and together we are going to play hard and heavy music that we like, because I say so!

I am glad that you are enjoying Ray Charles, Johnny Cash, and I can't wait to spring some more cultural stuff. Bob Dylan slipped through and will be removed, as well as a couple others that I notice slipped in. This is going to be such a cool and educating experience for you all, and I am so glad that you are enjoying my twisted sense of humor with the ads in between like, "we go to eleven" and then play Elton John.

Since I picked the songs for now, I have several new bands that I am going to check out and pick some songs from. As you can imagine, there are just too many bands, and just because you like them, doesn't mean I do. Megadeth Radio is for the whole band, but I am the only one doing it as of yet. So, I will check into RATM, Deep Purple, definately Pantera, Symphony X, Rammstein, and Violence. I dunno why there is two versions of "Schools Out" - Alice Cooper and someone.

I also got the ENDGAME requests and the picture glitch, I got some messages at TLL about this, and when you call the studio number it goes to the studio, so if you want to talk to me directly, call my TLL number after you leave a message at the studio.

I am also thinking about doing something cool on the weekends where we slam you with entire sides of classic albums - not the whole thing, because even classic records get hard to sit through. But you'll get the jest. The decision to beep out songs is not mine.

I was thinking of my new slogan, "Megadeth Radio - where you'll neeeeeeeever hear Nickleback!" Have a great weekend, check into the Net Worth Coffee Brokers site again for the Christmas blend that I am returning with. That's exceptionally good coffee!

God Bless and kick some ass,

Dave Mustaine Megadeth Radio Mustaine

http://forums.megadeth.com/showthread.php?t=390642

Megadeth on iLike - Add iLike to your MySpace
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Megadeth Radio
Page 1 sur 1