KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

SEVENTH RIZE new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

SEVENTH RIZE new album Empty
MessageSujet: SEVENTH RIZE new album   SEVENTH RIZE new album Icon_minitimeDim 14 Juin - 18:28

SEVENTH RIZE Ink Deal With Perris Records

SEVENTH RIZE new album L_7c4adf4970733ac90ad2a528deff9233

SEVENTH RIZE new album 115777

Perris Records has announced the world-wide signing of SEVENTH RIZE, a Texas hard rock band that will release their Full Moon CD this summer. The CD is now available for pre-order at Perris Records website. The first single, also the title track, will hit airwaves soon and 'Full Moon' is set for a nation-wide release on July 14th. Seventh Rize will be heavily touring in support of the Full Moon.

Seventh Rize co-founder/drummer states: "I speak for myself and the entire Seventh Rize organization when I say that we very excited to join the Perris Family! Perris Records has a rich history of signing and promoting some amazing groups...and Seventh Rize is honored to join the ranks. Tom Mathers is a stand up guy with a serious work ethic. I can honestly say that Perris is the perfect match for Seventh Rize and the only label I trust to handle our newest recording, Full Moon. Seventh Rize looks forward to a long, productive relationship with Tom and Perris Records!"

As previously reported, in response to numerous inquiries about the release of Full Moon on July 14th and tour dates to support it, Seventh Rize is excited to announce that they will hit the road for a limited number of exclusive dates with friend Mark Slaughter of SLAUGHTER.The Brothers In ArmsSEVENTH RIZE new album Mag-glass_10x10 Tour - An Evening With Seventh Rize And Mark Slaughter will only hit a small number of selected markets and promises to burn the roof down...and keep ya Up All Night!

These shows will not only celebrate the release of Full Moon, but they will also serve as a way for the band to help create more awareness of St. Jude Children's Hospital.

As stated by Sulli, drummer and co-founder: "St. Jude Children's is a wonderful organization that battles cancers of all kinds on a daily basis...and from the doctors to the nurses to the support staff, they are all committed to creating cures for every child that walks through their doors...regardless of a family's ability to pay. Being that this will be a very special tour, I thought we should help raise funds for a very special cause! St. Jude's operates 100% on donations and it's my pleasure to work with St. Jude's on our Brothers In Arms Tour! A portion of the proceeds from each show will be donated to St. Jude's Hospital."

Seventh Rize is:
Stacy "Big Daddy" Humphries - vocals
Darin Andersen - guitars
Jerry Stone - guitars
David Hamilton - bass
Sulli - drums/percussion

Visit www.myspace.com/seventhrize and www.seventhrize.net for information on Seventh Rize.

SEVENTH RIZE new album L_45de1060c0505d65117c0b6786a6c896
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

SEVENTH RIZE new album
Page 1 sur 1