KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 Hz Google TV (Via ODR ...
499 €
Voir le deal

FAIRYLAND - New Interview

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

FAIRYLAND - New Interview Empty
MessageSujet: FAIRYLAND - New Interview   FAIRYLAND - New Interview Icon_minitimeDim 14 Juin - 18:08

FAIRYLAND - New Interview Available

FAIRYLAND - New Interview 115789

www.SeaOfTranquility.org recently caught up with FAIRYLAND keyboardist Phillipe Giordana. An excerpt from the interview is available below.

SoT: What attracted you to the music you play?

Phillipe: "The first time I discovered a mix of metal and orchestra (with Angel's Cry from ANGRA) I felt there was a lot of potential for power and storytelling in this genre. Shortly after, my feelings were confirmed by RHAPSODY's Legendary Tales and Symphony Of The Enchanted Lands. I was blown away! At about the same time, I discovered BLING GUARDIAN's Imagination From The Other Side and SYMPHONY X's Divine Wings Of Tragedy. It was all I needed to fall in love with the genre and try to elaborate my own style of prog-power symphonic metal."

SoT: Will you continue to release concept albums, or do something different next time?

Phillipe: "For Fairyland, everything circles around the concept Osyrhia. So far I have only explored a tenth of its actual length. So as long as an album is labeled Fairyland, it will be conceptual and about Osyrhia. If I want to do something different, I'll probably create a side project."

Go to this location for the complete interview.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

FAIRYLAND - New Interview
Page 1 sur 1