KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

METAL CHURCH Singer RONNY MUNROE Receives Recognition Award At Mexico's Mortal Fest

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

METAL CHURCH Singer RONNY MUNROE Receives Recognition Award At Mexico's Mortal Fest Empty
MessageSujet: METAL CHURCH Singer RONNY MUNROE Receives Recognition Award At Mexico's Mortal Fest   METAL CHURCH Singer RONNY MUNROE Receives Recognition Award At Mexico's Mortal Fest Icon_minitimeSam 6 Juin - 19:07

METAL CHURCH Singer RONNY MUNROE Receives Recognition Award At Mexico's Mortal Fest

METAL CHURCH Singer RONNY MUNROE Receives Recognition Award At Mexico's Mortal Fest T115133 Mexico's Mortal Fest began in 1998 as an initiative to support and promote Mexico's metal scene. The first event surpassed the expectations of everybody and the following year the producers decided to expand the concept to an international event, combining metal music and art in one of the most important metal expos of Latin America. Each year the producers of Mortal Fest dedicate the event to an artist for his/her outstanding contribution to metal music through the years. METAL CHURCH singer RONNY MUNROE, whose debut solo album was recently released, was this year's recipient of the award. Unfortunately, due to the Swine Flu virus that had plagued not only Mexico, but countries around the world, Ronny was forced to cancel his appearance at the 11th edition of Mortal Fest 2009, which was initially set to take place May 3 in Guadalajara, Mexico. However, Mortal Fest was rescheduled for May 31st and Ronny was ecstatic to be able to attend. This Recognition Award was presented to Ronny Munroe for his contribution to metal music, charity benefits and overall contribution to the metal community.

Says Munroe: "I would like to thank Humberto of the Mortal Fest 09, Juan and Mario for taking such good care of me, the band Soul Possessed that took the time to nail the 3 Metal Church songs we performed, which were 'Ton Of Bricks', 'Mirror Of Lies', and 'Metal Church'. They did a great job and I was very honored to accept this recognition award for myself and all of Metal Church. I had a great time, the fans were insane and I can't wait to go back! Thank you so much to all of you."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Page 1 sur 1