KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

interview par mail de TIM RIPPER OWENS‏

AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

interview par mail de TIM RIPPER OWENS‏ Empty
MessageSujet: interview par mail de TIM RIPPER OWENS‏   interview par mail de TIM RIPPER OWENS‏ Icon_minitimeSam 30 Mai - 8:13

interview par mail de TIM RIPPER OWENS‏ (mai 2009)

interview par mail de TIM RIPPER OWENS‏ Rippereu

interview par mail de TIM RIPPER OWENS‏ Tim_Ripper_Owens_solo1b

5/18/09: Europe
5/19/09: USA/Canada

bru_dall : What was your state of mind when you decided to write this album ?

TIM RIPPER OWENS‏ : was insane..hahahaha No, I was ready and it was the right time for this…pretty good times on this end

bru_dall : When did you begin to write it ? How was it ?

TIM RIPPER OWENS‏ : was writing last year and when Wendy Dio suggested I do a solo cd, I had 4 songs already done, then I just worked hard at writing more songs that I would love

bru_dall : How many days (weeks ?) took the recording ?

TIM RIPPER OWENS‏ : Not sure..it was a hile..on and off touring with Yngie so it was a while

bru_dall : Can you tell me more about this title, "Play My Game" ?

TIM RIPPER OWENS‏ : Well it is a good title for the cd..hahaha..It is about going fast and wondering if you can as well..can you play my game..I got to admit, it isnt about me..haha

bru_dall : It must be hard to work with many misicians at the same time, isn't it ?

TIM RIPPER OWENS‏ : It really wasn’t they all made it so easy for me, they are all so good it is scarry..it was really just a blast and a honor to work with them

bru_dall : Where do Ziel Zaza & Bret Chassen come from ?

TIM RIPPER OWENS‏ : Another planet, when I wrote…haha, Neil is a pretty famous guitar player from my area but He tours and does his own thing, Brett was the engineer in teh studio who is just a GREAT drummer
who played on the demos
said, lets get you on this cd !!

bru_dall : What are your favourite songs in this album ?
TIM RIPPER OWENS‏ : I love Starting over, it is just a softer side of me but the tune still has teh POWER !! I also love Believe, just a ripping tune

bru_dall : Since the beginning of your carriere, can you tell me your best & worst memories ?

TIM RIPPER OWENS‏ : I think they are all great ones, I mean what I life, singing with Judas Priest and now with Yngwie and my own stuff…pretty freaking cool ,dont you think ?

bru_dall : Have you planed to come in France ?
TIM RIPPER OWENS‏ : Not yet, But I sure hope I do, I love it there, a lot of great memories..real special ones ! Just some great fans there as well !! SCREAM YOU CRAZY PEOPLE !!

bru_dall : Last words for you french fans ?

TIM RIPPER OWENS‏ : Spread the word about my solo cd, tell everybody to go and get it and to tell there friends the same..support your metal !

Lao if you need any info or my Ripper Merchandise..go to

]www.timripperowens.com
www.myspace.com/timtheripperowens

www.myspace.com/monsterenergymusic
www.oldNo3studio.com
www.fsdubs.com (Firestation Duplication)

interview par mail de TIM RIPPER OWENS‏ Solo"GAME" out in May, 2009

Keep it heavy

RIPPER
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kingdomofrockbrudall.forumactif.org

interview par mail de TIM RIPPER OWENS‏
Page 1 sur 1