KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Aerosmith new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Aerosmith new album Empty
MessageSujet: Aerosmith new album   Aerosmith new album Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Mai - 12:43

Entertainment Weekly recently conducted an interview with AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

Entertainment Weekly: You must be bummed the new album isn't finished.

Perry: I feel like a f—king shoe salesman talking about it because this is about the third time I've had to make excuses why the record isn't out. You line everything up just right: Brendan O'Brien producing, Wal-Mart and Sony screaming for the record, tour coming up, and there's no record. We're still in shock that it's not happening. So I finished my solo record which is going to be coming out probably in the early fall.

Entertainment Weekly: Is it any good?

Perry: It's f---ing great. It's hands and feet better than the last one. And I think the last one was really good.

Entertainment Weekly: The folks at Guitar Hero brought out an AEROSMITH game last year and there's also a new GH competition, the winners of which will get to play as your "opening act." Are you any good at Guitar Hero yourself?

Perry: Of course not! The first levels being really simple and the controller being somewhat familiar for a guitar player, I can intuitively do it. But as soon as it starts veering off into the more complicated stuff then it really turns into a gamer's game. And I'm just not a gamer. I gladly let me sons beat me.

Entertainment Weekly: What's happening with your line of Joe Perry hot sauce? That stuff is delicious!

Perry: Yeah, I use it. Steven's addicted to it.

Entertainment Weekly: It's nice that you're addicted to hot sauce these days rather than anything else.

Perry: Well, I didn't say I wasn't addicted to other things as well. But hot sauce is a good one. We're going to relaunch it in a new bottle and we're putting out another food product. I went around the house to see what the kids were eating the most and my wife said, "That's easy, macaroni and cheese." So, we're putting out Rock 'N' Roni. There's going to be four different flavors and it's all natural and it's really good.

Entertainment Weekly: At this rate, you'll soon be able to retire from this whole music business nonsense!

Perry: Well, I could have retired a long time ago. But that's not really what I'm cut out for.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Aerosmith new album
Page 1 sur 1