KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Interview With Vocalist AMANDA SOMERVILLE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Interview With Vocalist AMANDA SOMERVILLE Empty
MessageSujet: Interview With Vocalist AMANDA SOMERVILLE   Interview With Vocalist AMANDA SOMERVILLE Icon_minitimeMar 19 Mai - 12:52

HDK - Video Interview With Vocalist AMANDA SOMERVILLE Available

HDK / ex-AFTER FOREVER guitarist Sander Gommans has checked in with the following update:

"Hi there,

Just thought I'd give you a little update. First of all I'd like to share a YouTube clip of Amanda Somerville talking about her role in HDK. Check it out below.

HDK-Interview Amanda Somerville

Next to that, I'd like to mention the FaceCulture video's about HDK and After Forever, you can find them here.

Well, so far so good:-)

Now that I've finished most of the HDK promotion, I can only say I'm extremely proud of the reviews and the positive attention it has gotten from many (unexpected) sides. Since I am not going to perform this live, it's time to focus on some new challenges before thinking about writing HDK Part 2. I hope to be able to announce the first one soon, I just want to thank all of you for supporting HDK the past months, you rule!:-)

All the best to all of you, we'll stay in touch!"

Sander

As previously reported, in a recent interview with BW&BK scribe Carl Begai about the new HDK album, System Overload, Gommans commented on working with Somerville, who is known for her work with EPICA, AVANTASIA and KAMELOT.

“I knew how I wanted the instrumental stuff to sound, so I didn’t have to think of playing in a different style compared to After Forever because it was just natural. But, I really needed someone that could write lyrics, and secondly, could also do some vocals. Someone to represent the female vocals, but they also had to have balls, and that’s Amanda. She’s got an aggressive side and that’s a cool thing. The vocal lines she came up with, they fit flawlessly into what I was doing musically, and she’s not really all that experienced in metal in that respect yet. Bands like After Forever and Epica, sure, but not the real heavy stuff like HDK, which makes this a really cool thing. It’s clear to see that everybody has a metal side (laughs).”

Go to this location for the complete story.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Interview With Vocalist AMANDA SOMERVILLE
Page 1 sur 1