KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

BLACK STONE CHERRY - 'Things My Father Said' Video

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

BLACK STONE CHERRY - 'Things My Father Said' Video Empty
MessageSujet: BLACK STONE CHERRY - ''Things My Father Said'' Video   BLACK STONE CHERRY - 'Things My Father Said' Video Icon_minitimeMar 19 Mai - 12:48

BLACK STONE CHERRY - 'Things My Father Said' Video To Premier Tomorrow

Kentucky rockers BLACK STONE CHERRY have issued the following update:

"Brothers and sisters...we are very excited to announce that our brand new video for 'Things My Father Said' will be premiere tomorrow, May 18th at 11 AM (on RoadrunnerRecords.com)!! This video means so much to us and is the most highly anticipated video we've made thus far! We would like to thank everyone who sent in photos and all of our friends and family who help make this video what it is...REAL PEOPLE...REAL EMOTION. We can't wait for this to hit TV as we feel people all over the world can connect with this song. We can honestly say that this video hits a chord in everyone of our hearts, and we hope this touches you as well. To us this isn't just another music video, it's something way more special to not only the band, but to our friends, family, and fans all over the world! This is for EVERYONE!! God Bless you all and enjoy the video tomorrow! Read below where you need to go to check it out!

Check out behind-the-scenes footage of the 'Things My Father Said' video below

Behind the scenes of "Things My Father Said" Video!!

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

BLACK STONE CHERRY - 'Things My Father Said' Video
Page 1 sur 1