KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

SONATA ARCTICA Keyboardist .......

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

SONATA ARCTICA Keyboardist ....... Empty
MessageSujet: SONATA ARCTICA Keyboardist .......   SONATA ARCTICA Keyboardist ....... Icon_minitimeLun 18 Mai - 12:06

SONATA ARCTICA Keyboardist Issues Update On Forthcoming Album

SONATA ARCTICA Keyboardist ....... T113828 SONATA ARCTICA keyboardist Henrik Klingenberg has checked in with the following update:

"Many... OK, let's not kid ourselves here, but at least some of you wonder how the album is progressing. So far the drums, bass and rhythm guitars are done. Some weeks ago we had a meeting with the boys and among other things we decided which songs are going to be on the album and in what order. Hell Yeah!! So we're right on schedule and....still have a couple of weeks until the mixing starts. Those dear days will be spent on working out the keyboard tracks, Tony's got a bunch of vocals left to do, we're still waiting on some guest-tracks, etc. Next weekend I'm going to make a quick stop to my friends studio to record the organs for SILENT VOICES' upcoming record and maybe I play some Sonata stuff as well. All in all we're once again excited as hell about the new stuff and if everything goes well you'll have a new Sonata album in your hands next fall.

What else? The snow has almost melted away here at home and as soon as the album is done I'll be spending a lot of time outside, which is nice.

Btw, Elias' album will be out next month (www.spinefarm.fi). How about that? Another album I played some tracks on is called ISÄNTÄ MEIDÄN and was released some weeks ago (www.isantameidan.com) so with those + the Sonata album and the Silent Voices album I'll have four albums coming out this year. Hmmm....there are some other stuff as well but I'm not sure they're gonna be done before next year."

Cheers,
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

SONATA ARCTICA Keyboardist .......
Page 1 sur 1