KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

STEVIE SALAS Checks In From TM STEVENS

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

STEVIE SALAS Checks In From TM STEVENS Empty
MessageSujet: STEVIE SALAS Checks In From TM STEVENS   STEVIE SALAS Checks In From TM STEVENS Icon_minitimeLun 18 Mai - 11:41

STEVIE SALAS Checks In From TM STEVENS European Tour - "We Are Playing A Couple Of My Songs..."

STEVIE SALAS Checks In From TM STEVENS 113818

Guitarist Stevie Salas has checked in with the following update:

So I am on the Autobahn (German highway) with my driver in a nice BMW driving 240 kilometers an hour (150 miles per hour) since there is no speed limit. I am on my way to a biz meeting in east Germany today near the Czech border after rockin in Berlin on Friday night (and buying some awesome purple tennis shoes ) and Hannover last night. The shows have been hella cool as well as a new experience for me.

We are playing a couple of my songs like 'Pumpin It Up' and 'Two Souls War'n In A Bag Of Skin' with a 'Little Indian Chief' thrown in here and there, as well as some TM songs like 'Raw Like Sushi' (I did guitars on that record for him many years back) and some Del Mar Brown songs that have me playing guitar chords I have never in my life played and I love it!

On this tour I have been playing through a new Hayden prototype amp (Ashdown UK new guitar amps) as well as my badass new DBZ guitar, my green Caparison, a cool Helliver custom from Germany and a brand new white Gibson Les Paul custom that my friends at Gibson Germany gave me in Berlin. All strung up with my new Dunlop strings. VERY COOL.

I finish here on the 20th and will fly to Costa Rica to jam with GANDHI at their big record release party on the 22nd, then home I think to San Diego on the 23rd (the TRI CITY ROLLERS play a beach party in Carlsbad the 24th. Bellaphone records in Germany will release Be What It Is in Europe June 28th which is cool, so I will be touring a lot in Europe again (no more being lazy I promise).

I was recording my brand new CD called Set It On Blast right up to one hour before I got on the plane to Europe to start this tour. Talk about tight!!! This CD is well funky with Brian Tichy, Matt Sorum, TM Stevens, Steve Faronne, Joey Heredia, Dorian Heartsong, Jara Slapbak, Bernard Fowler, Dan Rothchild, Gandhi, Tak Matsamoto from the BZ Japan and a few other cool friends.

Brandon is in Canada mixing it now at the the new 6 Nations Studio on that giant 80 input SSL we found in Costa Rica when I was there producing the new Gandhi CD. SO watch out; it drops in japan in July.

I woke up this morning in my hotelSTEVIE SALAS Checks In From TM STEVENS Mag-glass_10x10 and turned on my blck bry to see lots of Canada. Messages from friends who watched Arbor Live last night (my TV series that's on APTN Saturday nights in Canada) where we had the mighty MÖTLEY CRÜE and some funny stuff with the very cool Tommy Lee (and his blue 3D sasquatch underwear). I hope to have the show on in the States soon. It's gettin great revues! Also here on TV I saw the video and heard for the 1st time the song 'Dead And Gone' by TI and Justin Timberlake (it was #2 on Billboard when I left on this tour), and yes that's your boy Stevie on guitars.

Talk soon and see you on the road or in the surf."

Stevie
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

STEVIE SALAS Checks In From TM STEVENS
Page 1 sur 1