KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Sebastian Bach cd/dvd

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Sebastian Bach   cd/dvd Empty
MessageSujet: Sebastian Bach cd/dvd   Sebastian Bach   cd/dvd Icon_minitimeMar 12 Mai - 19:54

il compte sortir 2 albums en 2009, dont un dans le prolongement d'Angel down, pour les amateurs :

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach has issued the following update via his official newsletter, dubbed the "Daily DeBachle":

"My plan in 2009 is to release two CDs, if possible. One will be the CD I am working on with Jeffrey Steele and Vicky McGehee, the team that brought you 'Battle with the Bottle' [the song Bach sang on CMT's hit series, 'Gone Country']. The other CD will be a straight-up, hard-ass rocker, the follow-up to 'Angel Down'. I plan on writing this record with my band, Roy Z ['Angel Down' producer who has worked with JUDAS PRIEST, BRUCE DICKINSON, HALFORD and HELLOWEEN] hopefully, and definitely Jamey Jasta of the band HATEBREED. Jamey and I are getting together this month to record some demos. I am not going to make a HATEBREED record, I am going to work on material with Jamey that will be heavy and anthemic but still make sense next to the other CDs I have done. I am also planning on releasing a new DVD in 2009. Can't go into the details quite yet, but there will be more high-quality live DVD material coming your way this year, a la 'Roadrage'. Looks like I will be starting work on the new DVD this month.

"Don't get confused by me doing a 'country' album and a 'rock' album at the same time. I have always hated labels. What I have learned over my lifetime is, I don't make decisions for my voice, my voice makes decisions for me. I have to get out of the way of my own voice so it can be heard loud and clear. My only objective in making CDs is to make them 'good.' Hopefully these two new CDs will fall into this category!"

Sebastian Bach's "Angel Down" limited-edition CD/DVD package, featuring "Roadrage", a film by Sebastian Bach, was made available in the USA as an FYE exclusive at all FYE stores nationwide and also at the FYE booth on last summer's tour with POISON. "Roadrage" features five tracks, "100% live, pro-shot" on the 2006 North American GUNS N' ROSES/SEBASTIAN BACH tour.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach cd/dvd   Sebastian Bach   cd/dvd Icon_minitimeMar 12 Mai - 19:57

en plus des CD, un DVD pointe le bout ... du sillon :

"Well, I am happy to say that the concert that will be coming out soon on DVD has been finalized. All I can tell you right now is that it could be the best show I have ever seen of my band, any band I have ever been in. The sound is incredible, and the vibe and energy of the show is unbelievable. The show is captured with multi-camera angles, pro-shot and pro-audio. The performances of the musicians raises the bar, and a couple of these renditions might just be the definitive live versions of some of the biggest-ever songs out of my catalog. If my intention is to always put out a better disc to you the fans, then I am certainly right on track with this upcoming DVD. I really cannot wait for all of you to see/hear the new DVD, which I am hoping will be released on the Blu-ray format as well! Stay tuned for details on the new DVD, coming your way soon!"

Bach recently revealed plans to release two full-length albums in 2009. He wrote in a message that was sent out via his official newsletter, dubbed the "Daily DeBachle", "One will be the CD I am working on with Jeffrey Steele and Vicky McGehee, the team that brought you 'Battle with the Bottle' [the song Bach sang on CMT's hit series, 'Gone Country']. The other CD will be a straight-up, hard-ass rocker, the follow-up to 'Angel Down'. I plan on writing this record with my band, Roy Z ['Angel Down' producer who has worked with JUDAS PRIEST, BRUCE DICKINSON, HALFORD and HELLOWEEN] hopefully, and definitely Jamey Jasta of the band HATEBREED. Jamey and I are getting together [in January 2009] to record some demos. I am not going to make a HATEBREED record, I am going to work on material with Jamey that will be heavy and anthemic but still make sense next to the other CDs I have done.

"Don't get confused by me doing a 'country' album and a 'rock' album at the same time. I have always hated labels. What I have learned over my lifetime is, I don't make decisions for my voice, my voice makes decisions for me. I have to get out of the way of my own voice so it can be heard loud and clear. My only objective in making CDs is to make them 'good.' Hopefully these two new CDs will fall into this category!"

Sebastian Bach's "Angel Down" limited-edition CD/DVD package, featuring "Roadrage", a film by Sebastian Bach, was made available in the USA as an FYE exclusive at all FYE stores nationwide and also at the FYE booth on last summer's tour with POISON. "Roadrage" features five tracks, "100% live, pro-shot" on the 2006 North American GUNS N' ROSES/SEBASTIAN BACH tour.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach cd/dvd   Sebastian Bach   cd/dvd Icon_minitimeMar 12 Mai - 19:59

les hard rockers ont du cœur

Sebastian Bach@ Citi Field

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach cd/dvd   Sebastian Bach   cd/dvd Icon_minitimeMar 12 Mai - 19:59

Sebastian Bach playing to an empty Citi Field

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach cd/dvd   Sebastian Bach   cd/dvd Icon_minitimeMar 12 Mai - 20:00

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach performed this past Saturday (May 9) for the New York Mets Autism Awareness Day at Citi Field in Flushing, New York. Bach played a short set in support of VH1 Classic Rock Autism, a campaign that is designed to help educate parents and build awareness about autism. VH1 Classic Rock Autism also helps to raise funds for a variety of autism research, advocacy and support organizations.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Sebastian Bach cd/dvd   Sebastian Bach   cd/dvd Icon_minitime

Sebastian Bach cd/dvd
Page 1 sur 1