KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

EDGUY Frontman Tobias Sammet Working On New AVANTASIA

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

EDGUY Frontman Tobias Sammet Working On New AVANTASIA Empty
MessageSujet: EDGUY Frontman Tobias Sammet Working On New AVANTASIA   EDGUY Frontman Tobias Sammet Working On New AVANTASIA Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mai - 11:45

EDGUY Frontman Tobias Sammet Working On New AVANTASIA Album

EDGUY Frontman Tobias Sammet Working On New AVANTASIA 113256

AVANTASIA, led by EDGUY frontman Tobias Sammet, have issued the following update:

"After the tremendous success of his latest Avantasia album The Scarecrow, which rocketed into the charts all over Europe (including #8 in Germany), received an award for Best Rock Production 2008 by the German association of sound engineers (VDT) and featured Top 10 hit single 'Lost In Space', Tobias has announced that he is currently working on new material for a new Avantasia album. When asked for a release date he said: 'This is not a rock-&-Roll-homestudio-project, we'll work with a choir, with a symphony orchestra and - no matter if the music-industry goes down the toilet - I'll spend a fortune on creating the whole thing. So I'll take all the time I need, and it won't see the light of day until I am completely satisfied. Some who know my plans said, that it's unreasonable to spend one's savings on creating a piece of music these days, as the music industry is going through hard times. Absolutely right! But do you consider it extremely reasonable to shoot a man into space? It's unreasonable to spend money for whatever, life itself is unreasonable, because - believe it or not - in the end it's quite often pretty lethal. I am rather unreasonable and therefore unsad.'"

Avantasia - Lost In Space

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

EDGUY Frontman Tobias Sammet Working On New AVANTASIA
Page 1 sur 1