KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

DORO - *****

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

DORO - ***** Empty
MessageSujet: DORO - *****   DORO - ***** Icon_minitimeDim 10 Mai - 13:32

DORO - ***** Queenofmetal

DORO - Fan Picture Gallery Launched On Official Website

DORO - ***** 113226

Vocalist Doro Pesch's (WARLOCK) webmaster has issude the following update:

"We opened a new section on our homepage for you. You can now have a look at cool fan pictures with Doro. You met the Metal Queen after or before a show? You went to our fanclub meeting and got the chance to take a picture with Doro? Why don't you send it in and share it with all the other Doro Fans? Just send an email to ultimatedoroclan@aol.com (re: Meet and Greet) and we will add your shot to the site. We are looking forward to your pictures, guys and girls!!"

Go to this location and click on "Gallery" to check the fan pictures out in the Meet And Greet section.

As previously reported, the North American release date for Dor's new album, Fear No Evil, is June 2nd via AFM/Dismanic/Ryko Distribution.

Fear No Evil (artwork pictured) features the following tracklisting:The Night Of The Warlock’, ‘Running From The Devil’, ‘Celebrate’, ‘Caught In A Battle’, ‘Herzblut’, ‘On The Run’, ‘Walking With The Angels’, ‘I Lay My Head Upon My Sword’, ‘It Kills Me’, ‘Long Lost For Love’ and ‘25 Years’.

Fear No Evil has been called a “versatile compilation of her classic material featuring tracks like ‘Celebrate’, where she praises rock and metal for its ability to uplift and energize, to powerful anthems like ‘The Night Of The Warlock’ and ‘On The Run’, as well as heartfelt ballads like ‘Herzblut’ and the beautiful and introspective ‘Walking With The Angels’ (joined by TARJA TURUNEN, formally of NIGHTWISH).

‘Celebrate’ and ‘Herzblut’ have both recently charted in Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, and Poland, with ‘Celebrate’ peaking at #3. This album reached #11 in Germany and has been on the charts for seven weeks.

DORO - Herzblut (2009) - Version I

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

DORO - ***** Empty
MessageSujet: Re: DORO - *****   DORO - ***** Icon_minitimeDim 10 Mai - 13:33

DORO - Herzblut (2009) - Version II

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

DORO - *****
Page 1 sur 1