KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Meldrum Tribute Show 2009

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Meldrum Tribute Show 2009 Empty
MessageSujet: Meldrum Tribute Show 2009   Meldrum Tribute Show 2009 Icon_minitimeDim 10 Mai - 13:13

MELDRUM Bassist To Rejoin The Fold For Michelle Meldrum Tribute Show
Meldrum Tribute Show 2009 113208

Former MELDRUM bassist Frida Ståhl has checked in with the following update:

"It was about seven years ago that I for the first time went to LA with Meldrum. One of the clubs we played at was the famous Whisky A Go Go. Since then it has been a lot of trips over the Atlantic. Tours with bands that we only dreamed of playing with such as MOTÖRHEAD, BLS, MY RUIN, NASHVILLE PUSSY to name a few. A lot of great memories! This time I am joining the new line-up of Meldrum for the benefit concert at the Whiskey.

It is a huge honor for me to play this gig with the new girls Laura and Michele and of course big daddy Gene! Hope to see all of you there!!!

Stay Hard, Stay True, Stay Meeetal!!!"

Lots of love,
Frida

It's not known at this time if Ståhl will be rejoining Meldrum on a permanent basis. We'll keep you posted. Benefit show details are as follows:

When: May 26th
Location: The Whisky A Go Go (8901 W Sunset Blvd) in Hollywood, CA
Doors: 7:45 pm
Tickets: $20
Limited Tickets at Door, Presale purchase via Paypal on May 1 at www.michellemeldrum.com

Raffle will be held at the event and will include prizes from MOTÖRHEAD, KISS, OZZY, MÖTLEY CRÜE , BLACK SABBATHMeldrum Tribute Show 2009 Mag-glass_10x10, THIN LIZZY, TWISTED SISTER, MELDRUM and more.

Auction will be held the week of the event on ebay include some of Michelle’s guitars and gear, collectibles, memorabilia (eBay seller MELDRUM2009).

Special Guests:

Lemmy Kilmister (Motörhead)
Rocky George (FISHBONE/SUICIDAL TENDENCIES)
Nick Oliveri (QUEENS OF THE STONE AGEMeldrum Tribute Show 2009 Mag-glass_10x10, MONDO GENERATOR)
Jason McMaster (WATCHTOWER/DANGEROUS TOYS)
John Norum (EUROPE/DOKKEN)
Chuck Wright (QUIET RIOT)
Phil Varone (SAIGON KICK/SKID ROW)

Performing Bands:

Meldrum with Gene Hoglan
LIZZY BORDEN
Phantom Blue reunion
IRON MAIDENS

DJ Will – KNAC Radio
Leah Cevoli (Robot ChickenMeldrum Tribute Show 2009 Mag-glass_10x10, Deadwood) – Mistress of Ceremony/Hostess

Portion of proceeds will be donated to brain research.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Meldrum Tribute Show 2009
Page 1 sur 1