KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

LITA FORD new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

LITA FORD  new album Empty
MessageSujet: LITA FORD new album   LITA FORD  new album Icon_minitimeVen 8 Mai - 12:37

un album studio, le 1er depuis 14 ans, Wicked Wonderland sortira cette fin d'année :

Lita Ford is back! The Queen of Metal returns in full force on "Wicked Wonderland", her first new U.S. studio album in 14 years, being released early this fall on her own JLRG Entertainment label. After a 15-year break from music, living on an island in the Caribbean raising her two sons, Lita also hits the road this summer playing select festivals and motorcycle rallies in America and Europe.

"It's harder and sexier than anything I've ever done," says Lita of the record, which was co-produced by Ford, her husband and former NITRO singer Jim Gillette, and Greg Hampton, the songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and producer known for his work with ALICE COOPER, his band SCIENCE FAXTION (with Bootsy Collins and Buckethead and Brain from GUNS N' ROSES) and other rock notables. Lita is backed on the record by drummer Stet Howland, formerly of W.A.S.P., Hampton on bass, rhythm guitar and keyboards, Gillette on background vocals, and its vivid cover art is by ROB ZOMBIE bassist and solo artist Piggy D.

The songs brim with a passionate adult eroticism and über-hard rock sound highlighted by Lita's trademark searing guitar riffs. The album includes a keen and timely slice of social commentary on "Patriotic SOB", sexy rave-ups like "Piece (Hell Yeah)", duets with Gillette on numbers like the aptly titled "Indulge", and "Betrayal", which will be featured in the upcoming video game Brütal Legend, in which Lita also voices one of the characters alongside Jack Black, Lemmy Kilmister of MOTÖRHEAD and Rob Halford of JUDAS PRIEST. The recordings find her rocking, playing and singing with an amped-up fury and power like never before that's also informed by her personal growth as a wife and mother as well as legendary rocker.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD new album   LITA FORD  new album Icon_minitimeMar 12 Mai - 18:53

LITA FORD  new album 113059
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD new album   LITA FORD  new album Icon_minitimeMar 12 Mai - 18:56

LITA FORD - New Album, Wicked Wonderland, Due This Fall

Pos

LITA FORD  new album T113059 BraveWords.com has received the following press release:

LITA FORD is back! The Queen of Metal returns in full force on Wicked Wonderland, her first new US studio album in 18 years, being released early this fall on her own JLRG Entertainment label. After a 15-year break from music, living on an island in the Caribbean raising her two sons, Lita also hits the road this summer playing select festivals and motorcycle rallies in America and Europe.

“It’s harder and sexier than anything I’ve ever done,” says Lita of the record, which was co-produced by Ford, her husband and former NITRO singer Jim Gillette, and Greg Hampton, the songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and producer known for his work with ALICE COOPERLITA FORD  new album Mag-glass_10x10, his band SCIENCE FAXTION (with Bootsy Collins and Buckethead and Brain from GUNS N’ ROSES) and other rock notables. Lita is backed on the record by drummer Stet Howland, formerly of W.A.S.P., Hampton on bass, rhythm guitar and keyboards, Gillette on background vocals, and its vivid cover art is by ROB ZOMBIE bassist and solo artist Piggy D.

The songs brim with a passionate adult eroticism and über-hard rock sound highlighted by Lita’s trademark searing guitar riffs. The album includes a keen and timely slice of social commentary on 'Patriotic SOB', sexy rave-ups like 'Piece (Hell Yeah)', duets with Gillette on numbers like the aptly titled 'Indulge', and 'Betrayal', which will be featured in the upcoming video game Brütal Legend, in which Lita also voices one of the characters alongside Jack BlackLITA FORD  new album Mag-glass_10x10, Lemmy Kilmister of MOTÖRHEAD and Rob Halford of JUDAS PRIEST. The recordings find her rocking, playing and singing with an amped-up fury and power like never before that’s also informed by her personal growth as a wife and mother as well as legendary rocker.

Lita leapt back into action last summer with a triumphant performance in the middle of a tornado at the Rocklahoma festival followed by an appearance at the Rock The Bayou festival in Texas in the wake of a hurricane. She began her career at age 17 as lead guitarist in the groundbreaking all-female band THE RUNAWAYS. Her own career includes such best-selling albums as Out For Blood, Dancin’ On The Edge, Stiletto, Dangerous Curves and 1988’s million-selling Lita as well as such signature songs as 'Kiss Me Deadly' (a #12 hit single), 'Shot Of Poison', 'Hungry' and her Top 10 hit duet with Ozzy Osbourne, 'Close My Eyes Forever'. Her dynamic concert performances were known for not just holding their own among the boy’s club of hard rock but giving them a run for their heavy metal money.

After Lita and Gillette married, she left her stiletto heels on the stage and moved to a large home on a deserted Caribbean island and devoted her life to raising the couple’s two sons, who she has also home schooled. At the urging of her friends like Dee Snider of TWISTED SISTER, devoted fans and even her sons, both of them budding musicians, Lita now reclaims her place as the First Lady of Heavy Metal with an album sure to thrill her many followers and win her new listeners with music that’s more fiery and assured than ever before. A first single from the album will be released this summer, and Lita’s tour schedule includes an appearance at the 69th Annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally on August 3rd sharing the bill with superstar Toby Keith.

Although Lita spent the last decade-and-a-half in the Caribbean, she has anything but mellowed out, and is ready to show the world that a woman and a mom can rock with the best of them. “I missed playing rock’n’roll,” she concludes.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD new album   LITA FORD  new album Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Juin - 17:26

LITA FORD - More New Album, Tour Details Revaled

BraveWords.com has received the following press release:

Can a beautiful woman whose family comes first be a hard rock icon and guitar star as well as a wife and mother of two boys? Sure, if she’s LITA FORD. After a 15-year hiatus from the rock’n’roll scene during which she married, moved to a remote Caribbean island, and started a family, the guitarist, singer and songwriter returns to the stage this summer to give her many fans a taste of her new album to be released this fall, Wicked Wonderland, and bring back to them the music that made her the Queen of Heavy Metal.

The album sizzles with the adult libidinal passion that Lita has found in her marriage to Jim Gillette, former lead singer of the band Nitro. Lita’s maturity and family life has anything but dampened her rock’n’roll fire, and in fact ignited her most fiery set of songs and brought even further force and finesse to her guitar playing.

As she has from the start of her career with THE RUNAWAYS through her many accomplishments as a solo artist, Lita continues to blaze trails for women in rock’n’roll. Now it’s as “a great wife and a pretty cool mom that just happens to be a rock star,” as she describes herself today.

Over some three decades of rocking as hard as any man, Lita forged a legacy of hit songs, best-selling albums and sizzling live performances. But after marrying fellow rocker Gillette, she set stardom aside to excel in another endeavor. “I needed to raise my sons and I needed to get them to the point where it was okay for me to travel,” she explains as she now hits the road again. “I didn’t want to travel with two little infants.”

Instead, Lita and Gillette made their home on a small tropical island where she focused on rearing and home schooling the couple’s sons, James (now 12 years old) and Rocco (age seven). She devoted herself to family with the same focus and drive that made her a musical legend. “When you have a husband and two boys to take care of, you never have any spare time,” Lita explains. “I know there are a lot of other moms out there that know exactly what I am talking about.”

Just as Lita pioneered new modes for women in rock music, her unique family life demonstrates how high love and devotion to a husband and children can be as dynamic and cutting edge as her musical endeavors. She resumed her musical career after the decision was put to a family vote, with both of her kids in favor of her rocking again. As they said to her, “Mom - you’re Lita!”

“This album is what got me to leave the island life behind,” she explains. “It gave me an excuse to take my family all over the world. They love it and are very supportive and behind me every step of the way.”

Plus their travel together offers an extension of the boys’ home schooling as she plays festivals and other select dates in America and Europe this summer. “Now it’s educational to take them out and show them places like Sweden and Italy and tour all through the United States.”

And even her stage shows are a family affair. Gillette serves as road manager and joins his wife on some songs to sing backup vocals and a few duets. James - a budding guitarist and singer - and Rocco also join in on the fun during her sets. “They throw balloons into the audience and get the audience to sing along. ‘I can’t hear you!’ Stuff like that,” Lita reports.

With Gillette and the boys all sporting Mohawk haircuts and Mom rocking out in leather outfits and stiletto heel boots, the foursome hardly appear to be the average parents and kids on their summer travels. But as Gillette notes, “even though we look like ‘The Addams Family,’ we operate more like ‘Leave It To Beaver.’”

“When we meet somebody, they’re not sure what to make of us,” Lita observes. “We’re an abnormal family, but we’re very tight.”

Now that she is back in musical action, Lita would like to continue being an inspiration and role model for other women who rock. “I hope to set the path for even more female guitarists,” she says. “Bet we’ll be seeing a lot in the future.”
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD new album   LITA FORD  new album Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Juin - 17:26

LITA FORD  new album 114942
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD new album   LITA FORD  new album Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Juin - 17:27

Lita Ford - Close My eyes Forever

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD new album   LITA FORD  new album Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Juin - 17:31

Lita Ford - Kiss Me Deadly

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD new album   LITA FORD  new album Icon_minitimeDim 9 Aoû - 11:46

Lita Ford sortira son nouvel album studio intitulé "Wicked Wonderland" le 2 octobre chez earMUSIC/Edel.
Voici le track listing :
01. Love -
02. Piece -
03. Crave -
04. Scream -
05. Sacred -
06. Wicked Wonderland -
07. Indulge -
08. Patriotic Snob -
09. Everything -
10. Inside -
11. Truth -
12. Betrayal -
13. Bed -
14. Garden -
15. Push -
16. Indulge (Remix) -
17. Scream (Remix) .

LITA FORD  new album Lita_wicked_cd
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD new album   LITA FORD  new album Icon_minitimeSam 15 Aoû - 14:40

LITA FORD Streaming New Song Online

LITA FORD  new album 119804

LITA FORD's MySpace page has been updated to stream her new track, 'Crave'. Check it out at this location.

As previously reported, earMUSIC/Edel will issue Lita Ford's comeback album, Wicked Wonderland, on October 2nd in Europe and the 6th in North America via JLRG Ent.

The tracklist is as follows:
'Love',
'Piece',
'Crave', 'Scream', '
Sacred',
'Wicked Wonderland',
'Indulge',
'Patriotic Snob',
'Everything', 'Inside',
'Truth',
'Betrayal',
'Bed',
'Garden',
'Push',
'Indulge' (remix),
'Scream' (remix).

The album will be issued as a regular CD (left photo below) and limited edition vinyl (right photo below) with different artwork.

LITA FORD  new album L_a0ab946541e74dafb7710e350213100f

LITA FORD  new album L_d7d0cd1ffcfe4a3fb3028a997bc39134

A press release on Wicked Wonderland reads as follows:

Pioneering hard rock queen Lita Ford returns to action this fall with Wicked Wonderland, a disc brimming with loud and lusty new tunes - songs that might make listeners feel as breathless and dizzy as Alice after a trip down the rabbit hole. But rest assured, you’ll never hear anything like this at a tea party!

“Everybody has their own Wicked Wonderland,” says Lita. “It’s a place where you can do whatever you want and get as freaky as you feel. These songs are my version of that – they’re all about my life... well, the parts that happen when the kids are in bed and my husband and I get into the boudoir.”

The five-pack of tunes contained on this sampler paint a mighty vivid picture of that room – and the inner workings of Lita’s life and libido. Propelled by her distinctive guitar work – a potent blend of blues-based licks, good ‘n’ greasy slide and punishing post-millennial riffage – they touch down in places that diehard fans will recognize. But there are plenty of expeditions into previously uncharted territory as well, from the gnash and bash of 'Scream' to the enveloping 'Love'.

“This is definitely the heaviest stuff I’ve ever recorded,” she says. I’ve evolved and matured as a person and so has my music. It’s lyrically very real.”

In addition to Lita’s own evolution, these songs showcase the family-affair nature of how they were made. Wicked Wonderland was largely recorded at the island home she and husband Jim Gillette share with their two sons - who actually appear on the disc reciting the pledge of allegiance prior to mom kicking into the loud and proud 'Patriotic S.O.B.' Gillette’s presence is also felt throughout the disc, in both his production work and backing vocals - harmonies that provide a perfect yin to Lita’s yang.

“We recorded all the vocals and lead guitars at home with Jim engineering and I wouldn’t have been near as comfortable recording with anyone else,” says Lita. “Jim and I are soul mates and we’re just about joined at the hip. It’s almost like the stuff they say about twins - we’re always finishing each others sentences and doing the same things musically. There were times when I’d listen back to a song and be like ‘which one of us is that anyway?’”

The double-barreled intensity provided by Gillette’s presence only serves to highlight Lita’s room-filling personality, which resonates loud and clear throughout the disc - not to mention a live show that will cast her in roles as diverse as a naughty bride and a catsuit-draped super-heroine. As ever, when Lita is good, she’s good, and when she’s bad, well, she’s Wicked good!
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD new album   LITA FORD  new album Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Déc - 14:45

LITA FORD's New Year's Eve Rockfest; Stockroom Toy Shop Now Open

LITA FORD  new album 129019

LITA FORD will be the hostess with the mostess on Thursday, December 31st when the Queen of Heavy Metal kicks off Lita Ford's New Year's Eve Rockfest at Columbus Gold gentlemen's club.

This special event to promote Wicked Wonderland, Lita's first album after a 15 year absence, and her partnership with fetish retailer Stockroom.com comes on the heels of FMQB's announcement naming Lita the 2009 Best Female Rock Artist.

Further details can be found here, visit Lita's toy shop on here - WARNING! Adult Content! 18+.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD new album   LITA FORD  new album Icon_minitime

LITA FORD new album
Page 1 sur 1