KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Dimmu Borgir

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Dimmu Borgir Empty
MessageSujet: Dimmu Borgir   Dimmu Borgir Icon_minitimeVen 8 Mai - 11:33

DIMMU BORGIR - TERMINAL PRESS SUMMONS THE FURY OF BLACK METAL WITH 'DARK FORTRESS'
THE FURY
Dimmu Borgir TerminalPress_DimmuBorgir

Terminal Press and Nuclear Blast Records have teamed up for one of the most brutal comics of the year with "Dimmu Borgir: Dark Fortress." This is the first in a series of books influenced by the lyrical, artistic and musical concepts from Nuclear Blast’s polarizing roster of bands translated into the comic medium by the creative teams at Terminal Press.

Three reluctant men are chosen to quest to the Dark Fortress in a desperate attempt to protect their land from a growing evil. Despite a legend warning that the harsh land built upon lava fields is actually the gateway to Hell, they make their way across the treacherous path, encountering horrors, madness and death along the way. The three men will either survive the journey and learn the secret behind the legend of the Dark Fortress, or meet a most gruesome demise.

"Dimmu Borgir: Dark Fortress" utilizes the artistic vision and lyrical themes of the biggest Black Metal band in the world, DIMMU BORGIR, to create a powerful and thought-provoking fantasy horror comic book.

"I am artistically influenced and more passionate about metal music than any other genre or medium” says Terminal Press publisher and writer Brian Ferrara. “This is a project that I have always wanted to do and have thought about for years. I wanted to bring metal bands into comics in a way that would do them justice. These are books for fans of the bands, but they will also be able to stand on their own."

"Dimmu Borgir: Dark Fortress" is written by Brian Ferrara (Silent Assassin, Debbie Does Dallas), with art by Narek Gevorgian (Silent Assassin, Tell Them Johnny Wadd is Here).

A “Dimmu Borgir: Dark Fortress” preview book containing original artwork and pin-ups created specifically for this edition will be available as a San Diego Comic Con Exclusive at the Nuclear Blast Records booth (#116). The Limited Edition print run will only be available at the convention and through
TerminalPress.com.

“Dimmu Borgir: Dark Fortress” will be available later this year from Terminal Press. A promo image is
available here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

Dimmu Borgir Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Dimmu Borgir   Dimmu Borgir Icon_minitimeVen 19 Juin - 16:25

Dimmu Borgir TP_Dimmu_Preview_Small DIMMU BORGIR: 'DARK FORTRESS' PREVIEW BOOK TO BE AVAILABLE AT WIZARD WORLD PHILADELPHIA
Dimmu Borgir Listen Dimmu Borgir Buy
Terminal Press has secured some prime real estate at the Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con this June 19th-21st at booth #1000 and will be celebrating with an exclusive "DIMMU BORGIR: Dark Fortress" preview book.

Terminal Press, in association with Nuclear Blast, had previously announced the "DIMMU BORGIR: Dark Fortress" preview book that will be available at the Nuclear Blast booth (#116) at this year's San Diego Comic Con. Today, Terminal Press announced that they will, in fact, have a separate Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con Exclusive version that will be ready to make a surprise debut at this weekend's convention.

The book contains a thirteen page first-look preview of the title along with pin-ups and covers which are exclusive to this edition. This will be an extremely limited run and will be available on a first come, first served basis: no pre-orders or reserve tickets are available.

The book's writer, Brian Ferrara, and artist Narek Gevorgian will be at the Terminal Press booth for signings, sketches, and to field any questions about their newest project.

"DIMMU BORGIR: Dark Fortress" utilizes the artistic vision and lyrical themes of the biggest black metal band in the world, DIMMU BORGIR, to create a powerful and thought-provoking fantasy horror comic book. The full "DIMMU BORGIR: Dark Fortress" graphic novel will be available later this year. A promo image is available here.

Dimmu Borgir TP_DIMMU_PREV_COVER
size=9]
Terminal Press will be located on the convention floor at booth #1000 at the Wizard World Philadelphia Convention from June 19th-21st. Visit www.TerminalPress.com for more info.

DIMMU BORGIR’s most recent studio album, 2007’s In Sorte Diaboli, sold over 14,000 copies in the U.S. the first week of release according to Nielsen SoundScan. It secured the no. 2 slot on Billboard's Top Independent Albums chart, no. 43 slot on the Top 200 Albums chart, and marked the highest charting album debut in Nuclear Blast USA's history.

The band’s latest DVD, 2008’s The Invaluable Darkness, a three-disc release of two DVDs with a bonus audio CD, sold over 1,400 copies in the U.S. after one week on the market and debuted at no. 5 on the Nielsen SoundScan “Top DVD Music Videos” chart. The top four artists on the chart for that week were (in order): AC/DC, ZZ Top, Eagles, and John Mayer.

Dimmu Borgir DimmuBorgir_TID_DVD_100
Purchase DIMMU BORGIR music at:
BUY - NB USA
BUY - NB EUROPE
BUY - NB MP3 SHOP
BUY - eMusic
BUY - Napster
BUY - Rhapsody
BUY - iTunes
BUY - Amazon
BUY - FYE
BUY - Barnes and Noble[/size]

bru_dall

bru_dall

Dimmu Borgir Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Dimmu Borgir   Dimmu Borgir Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Sep - 19:42

Dimmu Borgir Part Ways With Two Members
Norwegian symphonic black metal band DIMMU BORGIR have issued the following statement:

Dimmu Borgir M_8631e9901fee4bf483935a42f97f08de Dimmu Borgir M_1648a813857845eaa6524099a4069634

"We regret to inform you that we have parted ways with both I.C.S. Vortex [bassist] and Mustis [keyboards]. However, we do want to make it perfectly clear that the creative force in the band is highly intact, perhaps even more so than ever. With that being said, we're currently working on our next album and are excited to start a new chapter in the legacy that is DIMMU BORGIR."
bru_dall

bru_dall

Dimmu Borgir Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Dimmu Borgir   Dimmu Borgir Icon_minitimeMer 9 Sep - 18:00

PROGRESS ON THE NEW DIMMU BORGIR ALBUM

Dimmu Borgir DimmuStudio01

Norwegian symphonic black metal band DIMMU BORGIR have issued the following update regarding the progress on their new as-yet-untitled album:

Dimmu Borgir DimmuStudio02

"We're more than halfway into it at this point and to say we're excited about this material would be an understatement!

There will be an orchestra and a choir which we still have to pick out, but judging from what we have so far and what is brewing, it’s going to sound absolutely massive and heavy, dark and epic!"

Dimmu Borgir DimmuStudio03

Dimmu Borgir DimmuStudio04
bru_dall

bru_dall

Dimmu Borgir Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Dimmu Borgir   Dimmu Borgir Icon_minitimeVen 23 Oct - 18:19

HELL– NEW BAND FROM SHAGRATH AND KING!

Dimmu Borgir L_509a2178bcb244d48652bdf161d6d687

Out of Norway's biggest and darkest metal bands rises Ov HELL. This group of Satan’s all-stars has been sharpening their teeth in some of black metal's most influential bands for many years. Known as key figures in bands such as Dimmu Borgir and Gorgoroth, Shagrath and King have come together to bring forward a new chapter in Norwegian black metal history. Ov HELL will carry on in the same tradition for which King and Shagrath are known, but the collaboration between the two will mark a new era for them both.

Frost, Ice Dale and Teloch have been recruited for the first full-length release.
The album will contain all of the power and blast beats worthy of their evil pedigrees.
Expect an assault on all false gods and hypocrisy that is of this world today.

"The first Ov HELL release will contain music I've worked on in my Gorgoroth
and God Seed years. It's been a little hell to actually see this music form into a
band, so the name of the band is quite suitable. Through the first song I got
from Shagrath I knew that he would be the perfect man to join forces with.
He has strong individual qualities and a strong will to power. I am very positive
that when we finish up this album it will be an album that won't sound like anything
we have done before, and with a quality that won't stand back from anything
presented in black metal earlier!"
– King

“With both of our demanding music careers and other projects, timing was not on our side. After last years inferno festival, King and I yet again joined forces to brainstorm our need to collaborate our passion for dark art. Over the course of the past year, King sent me demo ideas that were so inspiring it made me put my skeptic feelings aside. I wasn't sure if I wanted to have another Black Metal project but my unquenchable thirst to explore my darkest beast, launched the birth Ov HELL. The majestic Ov HELL has become a band that reflects our roots, raw, ugly, arrogantly blasphemous with uncompromising truth from two influential Norwegian musicians needing to express our primitive side, straight out Ov HELL.”
-Shagrath

Two new tracks, "Devil's Harlot" and "Ghosting" from the yet untitled upcoming album, has been uploaded to the band's MySpace!

Studio Line-up:
Shagrath (Dimmu Borgir, Chrome Division) - vocals
King (God Seed, Gorgoroth, Jotunspor, I, Sahg, Audrey Horne) - bass
Ice Dale (Enslaved, I, Audrey Horne, Trinacria, Demonaz) - guitar
Frost (Satyricon, 1349) - drums
Teloch (Nidingr, God Seed, 1349, Umoral) – guitar.

Ov HELLonline:
Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/ovhell
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OvHell
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/ovhell666
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ov-HELL/139170130877

Dimmu Borgir Banner

Dimmu Borgir Banner2
Contenu sponsorisé

Dimmu Borgir Empty