KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

CHICKENFOOT – New

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

CHICKENFOOT – New  Empty
MessageSujet: CHICKENFOOT – New    CHICKENFOOT – New  Icon_minitimeMar 15 Mar - 0:33

CHICKENFOOT – New Album Title Revealed

Earlier this afternoon, as part of his “celebrity interview” with Tommy Nast at Canadian Music Week, CHICKENFOOT vocalist SAMMY HAGARCHICKENFOOT – New  Mag-glass_10x10 revealed the title of his band’s forthcoming second album – Chickenfoot IV.

CHICKENFOOT – New  100_6376

Sammy told a capacity crowd in the Ballroom at the Fairmont Royal York in Toronto: “We’ve got 11 songs written and recorded. I’ve done seven vocal tracks and it’s fantastic! Hopefully it’ll be out by the end of the year, but it’s hard to say when ‘cause we don’t have a record deal. We’re not looking for one. We had a one-off deal with Best BuyCHICKENFOOT – New  Mag-glass_10x10 and Redline Records which was a fantastic thing, I gotta tell ya. There ain’t many record companies out there anymore and if there is, they don’t do much for you. They put the record out and if it sells, great. If it don’t, you’re fucked. It’s a strange world. The record industry’s pretty much in the toilet right now. We don’t care. We’re just finishing this record. Then we’ve got to make a record deal."

"But we have the album cover done. We’ve already got a video – we shot everything in 3D, the album cover’s in 3D. It’s awesome. I’m going to get in trouble with my brothers in the ‘Foot for saying this, but I’m giving this out – our second record we’re calling Chickenfoot IV (Four). That’s how silly we are! It’s a working title but I guarantee it will stick. We just laughed, ‘What are we going to call the second record? Well, Chickenfoot II (Two).’ And we’re going, ‘We can’t call it Chickenfoot II, that’s too obvious.’ And pretty soon (drummer) Chad Smith, I’m sure was the guy, he’s going, ‘Let’s call it Chickenfoot IV.’ And we all cracked up and said, ‘Right on, that’s it.’ And we haven’t talked about it since. That’s what it’s going to be called. The dreaded second album – we’re going to avoid that.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

CHICKENFOOT – New
Page 1 sur 1