KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

MÖTLEY CRÜE - Vince Neil Denies IRS Tax Lien

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

MÖTLEY CRÜE - Vince Neil Denies IRS Tax Lien Empty
MessageSujet: MÖTLEY CRÜE - Vince Neil Denies IRS Tax Lien   MÖTLEY CRÜE - Vince Neil Denies IRS Tax Lien Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Fév - 19:01

MÖTLEY CRÜE - Vince Neil Denies IRS Tax Lien T155265 According to Michael Cohn from Accountingtoday.com, MÖTLEY CRÜE singer Vince Neil has contradicted media reports that the Internal Revenue Service has put a $1 million tax lien on his Las VegasMÖTLEY CRÜE - Vince Neil Denies IRS Tax Lien Mag-glass_10x10 home.

Neil told Robin Leach in the Las VegasMÖTLEY CRÜE - Vince Neil Denies IRS Tax Lien Mag-glass_10x10 Weekly that the rumor was “rubbish.”

“There’s no lien on my house. I haven’t heard one thing about that. I think I’d have known about it if it goes back to April of last year. It’s rubbish, definitely rubbish."

Vince Neil is set to report to the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas on February 15th (a week after his 50th birthday) to serve 15 days, after pleading guilty to a drunk driving charge which stems from a DUI arrest last summer. The guilty plea, which spared Neil a trial, was part of a plea bargain that will also see him serve 15 days under house arrest.

"I made a mistake, and I have to finally learn my lesson and go do a little bit of time," Neil, 49, tells People.com. "I've already learned my lesson."

Police say Neil was stopped in his black Lamborghini last summer after leaving the Las Vegas HiltonMÖTLEY CRÜE - Vince Neil Denies IRS Tax Lien Mag-glass_10x10, where he owns a bar.

This is not the singer's first run-in with the law: In 1984 he pleaded guilty to DUI and vehicular manslaughter in the death of HANOI ROCKS' Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Page 1 sur 1