KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Aliexpress : codes promo valables sur tout le site
Voir le deal

OZZY OSBOURNE / FIREWIND Guitarist Gus G.

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE / FIREWIND Guitarist Gus G. Empty
MessageSujet: OZZY OSBOURNE / FIREWIND Guitarist Gus G.   OZZY OSBOURNE / FIREWIND Guitarist Gus G. Icon_minitimeDim 9 Jan - 23:54

OZZY OSBOURNE / FIREWIND Guitarist Gus G.Featured In New Video Interview

OZZY OSBOURNE / FIREWIND Guitarist Gus G.is featured in a new interview with Nick Azinas at Peek From The Pit. It was conducted prior to Firewind's January 7th headlining show in London, UK at the Relentless Garage. Check it out below.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE / FIREWIND Guitarist Gus G. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE / FIREWIND Guitarist Gus G.   OZZY OSBOURNE / FIREWIND Guitarist Gus G. Icon_minitimeDim 9 Jan - 23:59

Total Guitar recently caught up with Gus G. to discuss his LTD Gus-600 EC signature guitar. An excerpt is available below.

Q: What made you go for the Eclipse shape?

Gus: "For my role in Ozzy's band I thought it'd be cool to go a bit more old school with the Eclipse shape. Obviously, there's a big history there with Zakk and Randy playing Les Pauls, but I didn't want to be just another guy that plays a Les Paul shape, you know? I've had my own thing for about the last six years with my ESP Random Star shape – it's very identifiable – so I thought I'd do something a bit more unique."

Q: And what about the finish?

Gus: "My friend from Sweden, Patric Ullaeus, he's a top video director and has done videos for DIMMU BORGIR, ARCH ENEMY, LACUNA COIL, but he's also been Firewind's director and official photographer for the last six years or so. He originally got into art with another guy called Bjorn Johansson. They started doing all of these paintings and galleries, and they call it rock art, and that's what it is. Very dynamic and very strong. Patrick sent me one of his designs and I was like, 'Hey, that's my guitar finish right there!'"

Click here for the complete interview.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

OZZY OSBOURNE / FIREWIND Guitarist Gus G.
Page 1 sur 1