KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

RUSH Members Discuss 30th Anniversary Of Moving ......

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

RUSH Members Discuss 30th Anniversary Of Moving ...... Empty
MessageSujet: RUSH Members Discuss 30th Anniversary Of Moving ......   RUSH Members Discuss 30th Anniversary Of Moving ...... Icon_minitimeMer 5 Jan - 22:41

RUSH Members Discuss 30th Anniversary Of Moving Pictures On In The Studio; Audio Available

RUSH Members Discuss 30th Anniversary Of Moving ...... 153328

RUSH legends Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson, Neil Peart are guests on In The Studio - The Stories Behind History's Greatest Rock Bands - this week. The trio are discussing the 30th Anniversary of Moving Pictures with professional radio broadcaster and rock musician interviewer Redbeard.

Redbeard comments: "There is no more democratic band in rock than Rush. They have always divided up various responsibilities equally among the three members, including doing interviews. Therefore, album after album and tour after tour it would be one band member’s turn to 'meet the press.' While Rush has always been graciously accessible, I must confess that never was more than one member ever made available.

By the time this session occurred I had already interviewed Rush bass guitarist/singer Geddy Lee twice, so I was reasonably confident on what to expect. Regarding his earliest recollections of music while growing up, imagine my shock when Lee (family name Weinrib) matter-of-factly answered my first question by replying: 'I came from a family of immigrants, basically. My parents survived the Holocaust in Poland and then married after the war and moved to Canada. I was basically brought up in a household that had survived turbulent times, to say the least, so there was a total rebuilding in a new country, in a new culture and trying to adapt. Music wasn’t a prevalent and over-riding thing in our family. Both of my parents have a number tattooed on their wrists from the concentration camp.”

Read more and check out the interview at Inthestudio.net.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

RUSH Members Discuss 30th Anniversary Of Moving ...... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RUSH Members Discuss 30th Anniversary Of Moving ......   RUSH Members Discuss 30th Anniversary Of Moving ...... Icon_minitimeMer 5 Jan - 22:42

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

RUSH Members Discuss 30th Anniversary Of Moving ......
Page 1 sur 1