KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

MACHINE HEAD - THE HAUNTED Bassist Jensen

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

MACHINE HEAD - THE HAUNTED Bassist Jensen Empty
MessageSujet: MACHINE HEAD - THE HAUNTED Bassist Jensen   MACHINE HEAD - THE HAUNTED Bassist Jensen Icon_minitimeDim 3 Mai - 11:02

MACHINE HEAD - THE HAUNTED Bassist Jensen To Replace Adam Duce At Stockholm's METALLICA Show

MACHINE HEAD - THE HAUNTED Bassist Jensen 112636

San Francisco Bay Area metallers MACHINE HEAD have issued the following update:

"Adam Duce is currently recovering from an emergency root canal to address a massive infection in his jaw, and as a result will miss Monday's METALLICAMACHINE HEAD - THE HAUNTED Bassist Jensen Mag-glass_10x10 show in Stockholm. Replacing Duce on bass for the show will be our good friend Jensen of local metal heroes THE HAUNTED."

Says Duce: "Apparently I've had this abscessed tooth breeding infection just above my mouth for a couple of years. The pain was tolerable and I didn't think to have it checked out. I went to the doctor to see if it was ok to fly, and she told me to go get some x-rays. My dentist found the abscessed tooth as soon as he looked at the x-rays and sent me to another dentist that could fit me in immediately for a root canal procedure. The dentist also informed me that I couldn't fly with that condition because, believe it or not, it could be fatal due to how close the infection is to my brain. I apologize to all the fans in Sweden for not being able to be there for Mondays show. Thanks for your understanding and I'll see you next time."

Adam will return for Wednesday's show in Munich.

MACHINE HEAD - THE HAUNTED Bassist Jensen 26
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

MACHINE HEAD - THE HAUNTED Bassist Jensen
Page 1 sur 1