KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Survivor new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Survivor new album Empty
MessageSujet: Survivor new album   Survivor new album Icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 14:51

l'album prend forme, voici le point de Frankie Sullivan :

Joe Vana (Mecca) was kind enough to post this approved new album update from Survivor guitarist Frankie Sullivan on the MR.com Message Board overnight.

It reads:
"The tunes are assembled and the finishing touches on a few arrangements are being tended to over the next few days....There are a bunch of surprises on this one and the material is stellar....a few would fit perfectly on When Seconds Count, and Too Hot To Sleep....but there are a few amazing tracks that are just flat out new, almost current sounding.....This album fits no template, no canned rehashed crap...and the studio, well lets just say it will have the power of an album from the late 80's in the way of sonic quality...All Vintage gear, an amazing Vintage Neve board and not a bunch of cheap plugins....just 3 million dollars worth of the stuff that we are used to hearing an album recorded on, not just a computer.......I have been honored to live out a life's dream and write with this band and my closest friend....he has shown me what real songwriting is all about, CREATIVITY....not clothes, hair, image, ego....it is about creating art....and it has been a pleasure.....the recording starts mid next week and WILL be the album the fans have been asking for since 1995 or so....Robin will SMOKE on these tracks, and I have been as hard on him as anybody but I truly believe he is the man now...and after this album is done, you will concur that he is an amazing vocalist....This album will follow right where THTS left off...."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Survivor new album
Page 1 sur 1