AccueilCalendrierFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

DANNY VAUGHN

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

MessageSujet: DANNY VAUGHN   Dim 7 Nov - 1:42

Hello Everybody,

Here we go again, another all encompassing update from yours truly. Let's see, where to start?

I'm pleased to say that I'll have a small feature spot in the brand new CLASSIC ROCK: FOCUS ON AOR magazine that comes out on Nov. 17! Big stuff and I thank Dave Ling and Geoff Barton for all their help.

There are two recent interviews I've done that are up on line for you to check out.
The first is on a web site run by the good people at BeRock in Athens. Here are the links:
http://minizine.berock-live.com/

http://www.bravewords.com/news/149499

Also, I just did an interview with the lovely Nik Jackson at Rock Radio in Northern Ireland. It was a great way to get the ball rolling for the solo tour I'm doing which opens in Belfast on Dec. 3 at the Rosetta. Nik writes:

"Just to let you know that the interview will be aired tomorrow evening @ 8pm on Rock Radio NI and is available to listen to now on the RRNI "on demand" player."

So that will be heard on Wednesday the 2nd and we will be talking a lot about the upcoming tour and the NEW Tyketto action going on for next year. Listen in!

Okay, this is big stuff I'm really happy about: Not so long ago I was able to acquire the rights to my first 2 solo albums "Soldiers And Sailors On Riverside" and "Fearless", which had found their way into the "out of print" and "hard to find" files.
We repackaged them with some new stuff into a 2 cd package called "Reprise" (available at www.hardrockhouse.com) and it is the basis of the solo tour in December. The dates are:

FRIDAY, DEC. 3 BELFAST, THE ROSETTA
SATURDAY, DEC. 4 LONDON, CAMDEN UNDERWORLD
SUNDAY, DEC. 5 SHEFFIELD, THE CORPORATION

FRIDAY, DEC. 10 DUDLEY, JB'S
SATURDAY, DEC 11 NEWCASTLE, THE CLUNY
SUNDAY, DEC 12 GLASGOW ABC2

It's going to be a full band show, not acoustic this time, and it's called the "Inspirations and Aspirations" tour. We will also be playing songs from a number of artists that have been my influences over the years. Won't you come down and join us?

And I'm also pleased to announce that my albums "Reprise", "The Road Less Travelled" and "Standing Alone" are now available on itunes thanks to Hardrockhouse and our new friends, the good people at Townshend Music!

Also: the Ultimate Eagles tour is imminent! After the huge disappointment I felt about the way the entire 80's Rocked project was handled, I'm so glad that I've got a chance to tour the UK with these, the best bunch of musicians I have ever worked with! The tour starts soon and we need your support so please get your tickets in advance and come on down to see if we are as good as we say we are (would I lie about that? ;-)
The tour dates are:

THURSDAY, NOV 18, GLASGOW, ABC2
FRIDAY, NOV 19, INVERNESS, IRONWORKS
SATURDAY, NOV 20, EDINBURGH, LIQUID ROOMS

MONDAY, NOV 22, SHEFFIELD, O2 ACADEMY 2
TUESDAY, NOV 23, NEWCASTLE, ACADEMY 2
WEDNESDAY, NOV 24, CARDIFF, THE GLOBE
THURSDAY, NOV 25, LONDON, ISLINGTON O2 ACADEMY

FRIDAY, NOV 27, MANCHESTER, MOHO LIVE

Let's be honest, it's a new band, starting from scratch, so we need your support. If you are into the Eagles music, you won't see a better, more capable band, except for the Eagles themselves, than The Ultimate Eagles to bring this timeless music to you. We'll look for you there!

That's all for now, folks! Stay in touch at the dannyvaughn.com web site, or on facebook, or myspace, for the next set of happenings in the new year.
See you on tour!
Danny Vaughn
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://myspace.com/brudall

DANNY VAUGHN
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1