KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

NELSON - Lightning Strikes Twice Album Details Revealed; Audio Samples Available

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

NELSON - Lightning Strikes Twice Album Details Revealed; Audio Samples Available Empty
MessageSujet: NELSON - Lightning Strikes Twice Album Details Revealed; Audio Samples Available   NELSON - Lightning Strikes Twice Album Details Revealed; Audio Samples Available Icon_minitimeLun 27 Sep - 22:54

NELSON - Lightning Strikes Twice Album Details Revealed; Audio Samples Available

NELSON - Lightning Strikes Twice Album Details Revealed; Audio Samples Available 147236

Frontiers Records reports:

On September 29th 1991, NELSON reached the height of the US Single charts with their evergreen hit '(Can’t Live Without Your) Love And Affection'. Their music has stood the test of time and now 20 years later Matthew and Gunnar Nelson explore fresh creative territory in the present with their new album, Lightning Strikes Twice scheduled for first release in Europe on November 5th, with US and Asian release to follow.

Magical melodic songwriting and soaring sibling harmonies continue to ensure that this dynamic duo is still a vital part of the music scene’s future. The new album goes straight back to the absolute brilliance of Nelson's first album, hence the title and an amazing set of songs that are going to restore the faith in Nelson.

"Lightning Strikes Twice’ has allowed us creatively, artistically and musically to resolve some unfinished business," Gunnar says. "We’ve had a blast going into the studio writing and performing some of our best songs. Plus, being back on the road with Nelson is living the dream all over again. New fans are discovering our music and original fans have shown incredible support all over the world. It ROCKS!”

Matthew adds, “Who could believe we would be doing a Nelson sequel to After the Rain twenty years later? Gunnar and I feel it’s our best work to date and should live up to its name Lightning Strikes Twice. We believe Nelson fans will agree with that forecast and hope they feel it’s been worth the long wait.”

Lightning Strikes Twice tracklisting:

'Call Me'
'Day By Day'
'Ready, Willing And Able'
'How Can I Miss You?'
'You’re All I Need Tonight'
'To Get Back To You'
'When You’re Gone'
'Take Me There'
'Come'
'In It For The Money'
'Change A Thing'
'Kickin’ My Heart Around'

The first single, You’re All I Need Tonight', and 'Call Me' can exclusively be listened in full in streaming on the Frontiers Web radio. Tune in at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

NELSON - Lightning Strikes Twice Album Details Revealed; Audio Samples Available Empty
MessageSujet: Re: NELSON - Lightning Strikes Twice Album Details Revealed; Audio Samples Available   NELSON - Lightning Strikes Twice Album Details Revealed; Audio Samples Available Icon_minitimeMer 3 Nov - 0:51

Le nouvel album des frères NELSON, Lightning Strikes Twice, sera dans les bacs le 5 Novembre (Frontiers Rec.). Ils nous reviennent avec un album annonçant la suite d' AFTER THE RAIN ... 20 ans après !

Premier extrait : "You're All I Need Tonight"

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: NELSON - Lightning Strikes Twice Album Details Revealed; Audio Samples Available   NELSON - Lightning Strikes Twice Album Details Revealed; Audio Samples Available Icon_minitimeMer 3 Nov - 0:55

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: NELSON - Lightning Strikes Twice Album Details Revealed; Audio Samples Available   NELSON - Lightning Strikes Twice Album Details Revealed; Audio Samples Available Icon_minitime

Page 1 sur 1