KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal

Andre Matos

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Andre Matos  Empty
MessageSujet: Andre Matos    Andre Matos  Icon_minitimeMer 22 Sep - 22:59

Ajude a fazer o clipe oficial de I Will Return!
A banda estará produzindo um clipe para a música I Will Return, do álbum Mentalize, e você pode ajudar e também fazer parte deste clipe. Como?

Estamos recolhendo todos os vídeos amadores e/ou profissionais de shows da banda pelo mundo, tocando a música I Will Return. Para participar basta hospedar seu vídeo no site
www.megaupload.com ou www.rapidshare.com e nos enviar para o e-mail webmaster@andrematossolo.com.br como o assunto "Vídeo I Will Return" e colocar nome completo e cidade de onde o show foi feito (do vídeo).

Os melhores vídeos farão parte do novo clipe da banda e também iremos sortear para todos que participarem 3 presentes surpresa. Os vídeos deverão ser enviados até o dia 30 de setembro! Não perca tempo e participe, você pode fazer parte deste novo e primeiro clipe da banda. Participe e boa sorte!!

----------

Andre Matos Band will be making a videoclip for the song “I will return”, from their latest album Mentalize, and you can help them and also take part in elaborating this video. How?

The Brazilian FanClub of Andre Matos is gathering all the amateur and/or professional video recordings of “I will return” made during the band’s concerts around the world.

To participate, all you have to do is hosting your video on
www.megaupload.com or www.rapidshare.com and send the link to the following email: webmaster@andrematossolo.com.br with the subject “Video I will return”.

Please make sure to write down your full name and the name of the city/town where the video was recorded. The best videos will be part of the band’s new videoclip. Besides that, 3 participants will be drew out and win 3 cool prizes!

The videos must be sent before September 30th. Good luck!!

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Andre Matos
Page 1 sur 1