KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED FHD+ 8 Go + 128 Go
316 €
Voir le deal

HALFORD - Halford IV new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

HALFORD - Halford IV  new album Empty
MessageSujet: HALFORD - Halford IV new album   HALFORD - Halford IV  new album Icon_minitimeLun 6 Sep - 1:30

HALFORD - Halford IV - Made Of Metal Album Details Revealed

Metal God Entertainment and ROB HALFORD have announced the release of Halford IV - Made Of Metal, featuring 14 new Halford studio recordings, debuting world-wide September 27th (UK, EU), September 28th (North America) and October 13, 2010 (Japan).

HALFORD - Halford IV  new album 51Nv9jFiEeL_SL500_AA300_

Produced by Roy Z. and recorded during 2009 and 2010, Made Of Metal showcases a bulk of material (words and music) penned exclusively by Rob Halford. Made Of Metal features 14 new Halford studio tracks including 'The Mower', 'Made Of Metal', 'Fire And Ice', 'Till The Day I Die', 'Undisputed', 'Heartless' and 'Thunder And Lightning'.

Halford's new NASCAR-themed, animated-music video 'Made Of Metal', created by London-based Animator Dean Wright debuts September 13th, 2010. A sneak peek can be seen at this location. The single 'Made Of Metal' digital download is available at iTunes and HalfordMusic.com.

Halford's first live performances in more than seven years have included appearances this year in San Francisco, Montreal's Heavy Metal Festival and Ozzfest 2010.

Halford have confirmed headline performances October 15th, 2010 in Nagoya, Japan and October 16th, 2010 at Tokyo's Loud Park Festival 10.

Halford have also confirmed South America Headline performances October 20th - Lima, Peru; October 22nd - SantiagoHALFORD - Halford IV  new album Mag-glass_10x10, Chile; October 24th - Sao Paulo, Brazil; October 26th and October 27th - Buenos Aires, Argentina. November and December Halford touring details will be announced September 21st.

"It has been a long wait for the global Halford fan-base, and of course I'm very pleased to return with Halford IV - Made Of Metal this September 2010", comments Rob Halford.

"It is probably the most personal release of my solo career; in terms of my writing and performances. Halford IV - Made Of Metal hits hard on many musical and emotional levels. I'm certain it will be recognized as one of the band's best releases, and I'm looking forward to performing the new tracks this year, and re-connecting the Halford band with its legions of Metal fans."

Halford IV - Made Of Metal is out on Metal God Records on September 27th (UK, EU, Australia - ADA Global / Warner Music Group), October 28th (North America - Fontana / Universal Music Group) and October 13th (Japan - Fontana International / Universal Music Japan).

Tracklisting:

'Undisputed'
'Fire and Ice'
'Made Of Metal'
'Speed Of Sound'
'Like There's No Tomorrow'
'Till The Day I Day'
'We Own The Night'
'Heartless'
'Hell Razor'
'Thunder and Lightning'
'Twenty-Five Years'
'Matador'
'I Know We Stand A Chance'
'The Mower'
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: HALFORD - Halford IV new album   HALFORD - Halford IV  new album Icon_minitimeLun 6 Sep - 1:30

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: HALFORD - Halford IV new album   HALFORD - Halford IV  new album Icon_minitimeMar 5 Oct - 22:02

ROB HALFORD Talks Made Of Metal Album, OZZY OSBOURNE Tour In New Classic Rock And Metal Podcast

HALFORD - Halford IV  new album 147813

The October edition of the new Classic Rock And Metal Podcast is now available for streaming at this location and for download through iTunes.

The show includes an in-depth interview with metal god Rob Halford on the new HALFORD album Made Of Metal, his arena tour with OZZY OSBOURNE, websites, MySpace T-Shirts, dash of JUDAS PRIEST and why he’s still making metal nearly 40 years on.

Norwegian newcomer ISABELL OVERSVEEN gets acquainted and introduces her new album Signs Of Angels out now on the Frontiers label.

UK TV Art Attack’s Neil Buchanan reveals his first love is actually NWOBMH keystones MARSEILLE as they release their new album Unfinished Business and head out on the road 20 plus years after it all came crashing down on them. Tales of dinosaurs, ballerinas, groupies, attempted suicide and flying back to the states to steal their gear back!

Finally we talk to Finnish hair metal superstars and 80s rock revivalists RECKLESS LOVE on their sell-out UK tour and they lay down exactly how it’s going to be on their path to global domination. Sit back and ride to the sunset strip circa 1986 – bliss!

Music comes from all the above plus UFO from their new Best Of A Decade Compilation out now through SPV/Steamhammer.

The show is available to stream or download on the first Monday of every month and is intended for people wanting to catch up on their favourite rock and metal bands of the 70s and 80s, find out what they’re doing now and learn about some of the great new bands following in their footsteps.

As previously reported, Rob Halford was guest on the US nationally syndicated radio show Rockline on Wednesday, September 29th. A replay of the show is currently available at this location.

Halford recently announced more California headline performances to his upcoming itinerary in support of the new Halford album, Halford IV - Made Of Metal. The dates include:

December
15 - Denver, CO - Ogden Theater
17 - Los Angeles, CA - Wiltern Theater
18 - San Diego, CA - 4th & B
19 - Anaheim, CA - The Grove of Anaheim

'Made Of Metal', the new new NASCAR-themed, animated video from Halford, created by London-based Animator Dean Wright, can be seen below:
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: HALFORD - Halford IV new album   HALFORD - Halford IV  new album Icon_minitimeMar 5 Oct - 22:02

Halford IV - Made Of Metal is out on Metal God Records in most territories except Japan (which is October 13th).

Produced by Roy Z. and recorded during 2009 and 2010, Made Of Metal showcases a bulk of material (words and music) penned exclusively by Rob Halford. Made Of Metal features 14 new Halford studio tracks including 'The Mower', 'Made Of Metal', 'Fire And Ice', 'Till The Day I Die', 'Undisputed', 'Heartless' and 'Thunder And Lightning'.

"It has been a long wait for the global Halford fan-base, and of course I'm very pleased to return with Halford IV - Made Of Metal this September 2010", comments Rob Halford.

"It is probably the most personal release of my solo career; in terms of my writing and performances. Halford IV - Made Of Metal hits hard on many musical and emotional levels. I'm certain it will be recognized as one of the band's best releases, and I'm looking forward to performing the new tracks this year, and re-connecting the Halford band with its legions of Metal fans."

Tracklisting:

'Undisputed'
'Fire and Ice'
'Made Of Metal'
'Speed Of Sound'
'Like There's No Tomorrow'
'Till The Day I Day'
'We Own The Night'
'Heartless'
'Hell Razor'
'Thunder and Lightning'
'Twenty-Five Years'
'Matador'
'I Know We Stand A Chance'
'The Mower'

Halford will open for OZZY OSBOURNE's North American arena tour, launching November 12th in Victoria, BC and concluding December 12th in Minneapolis, MN. Check out the dates here
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: HALFORD - Halford IV new album   HALFORD - Halford IV  new album Icon_minitimeMar 5 Oct - 22:04

bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: HALFORD - Halford IV new album   HALFORD - Halford IV  new album Icon_minitimeMar 7 Déc - 17:48

ROB HALFORD On Life As The Metal God - "As I Head Toward My 60th Year, It’s Pretty Amazing"

HALFORD - Halford IV  new album T151714 JUDAS PRIEST singer Rob Halford spoke with John Sinkevics from The Grand Rapids Press recently about a number of topics. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

On performing live: “I’ll tell you what’s the biggest kick for me is to walk into a cold arena, and all those people have been outside and they’re bundled up, and they’re ready for a great night of entertainment. If you can connect in that environment, obviously it’s like a green light to say your music is working. ... It’s the best feeling in the world.”

On the music biz: "“I’ve had a remarkable life in this business ... and to me, the two most exciting things are writing new songs and performing them on stage. The electricity from both of those has never left me. That’s what I think keeps me going because, internally, I know there’s another song to be written and another show to be done.”

On maintaining his versatile voice: “It used to be, (I was) going crazy and drinking and screaming my head off. I used to have some difficult moments. Now, I approach the whole business about being a singer differently. ... I try to rest my voice as much as I can. Sleep is the big thing. Physical rest is very, very important to singers.”

On life at the Metal God: "As I head toward my 60th year, it’s pretty amazing. Sometimes you stand there and you wonder how it’s all happened. It’s absolutely a remarkable story.”

Read more here.
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: HALFORD - Halford IV new album   HALFORD - Halford IV  new album Icon_minitimeMar 7 Déc - 17:49

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: HALFORD - Halford IV new album   HALFORD - Halford IV  new album Icon_minitime

HALFORD - Halford IV new album
Page 1 sur 1