KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Rock Sound

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Rock Sound  Empty
MessageSujet: Rock Sound    Rock Sound  Icon_minitimeMar 17 Aoû - 21:25

Win The Chance To Support Bring Me The Horizon!
Bring Me The Horizon are playing a super-exclusive show at the hmv Borderline in London on the day their new album 'There Is A Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven, Let's Keep It A Secret is released (October 04 for those who don't know).

You can't buy tickets for this show, and entry will be allocated by a raffle - to be entered into the draw to win tickets for this never-to-be-repeated gig, you need to pre-order the new album at hmv.com. Again, you simply won't be able to get through the doors any other way...

... but Rock Sound, in association with the fine folks at hmv, are giving your band the exclusive chance to open the show! Do you want to support one of the world's best live bands at one of their most insane gigs? Of course you do. And here's how:

Click on the dropbox below and send us your band's best MP3 (but don't forget to put your contact details and a link to your website etc in the track description so we can contact you if you're the winner) and the judging panel - which consists of us at Rock Sound and Bring Me The Horizon - will choose our favourite.

Frontman Oli Sykes is pretty stoked on the idea, too.

“We’re looking forward to hearing all the bands that enter the competition to play with us at The hmv Borderline! Remember it can be from any style – our show, our rules! Go pre order our new album from HMV now if you want to come see who wins and come attend what might be the sweatiest BMTH show ever!”

Hear that? Get on with it and enter by clicking the Rock Sound Vs Bring Me The Horizon banner below!

Rock Sound  Bmthbanner

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Rock Sound
Page 1 sur 1