KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Bang Your Head 2010

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

Bang Your Head 2010 Empty
MessageSujet: Bang Your Head 2010   Bang Your Head 2010 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Aoû - 23:30

Bang Your Head 2010 144197

Bang Your Head!!! - 15th Anniversary; Review, Photos Available

Special road report by Mark Gromen

Pre-show:

Want to know why Germany is metal? Taking a train to Balingen, a group of teens, 14-16 year olds, are playing their iPod through the distorted speakers of an old cassette boombox, drinking and singing along. To what? Wermacht, Grim Reaper ('See You In Hell') and Cirth Ungol's 'Frost & Fire' (the unmistakable Tim Bakker on vocals, sounding like an operatic virtuoso compared to the drunken ramblings of these youngsters). Yet, how many Stateside metalheads who lived through the '80s could identify, let alone sing, these bands? And these kids weren't even thought of when those discs were recorded!

Thursday's warm-up show was billed as a night of NWOBHM, beginning with ROXXCALIBUR (essentially SAVAGE GRACE with a different vocalist) banging out period-piece covers: Witchfinder General, Girlschool, UFO, the aforementioned Reaper and in what was to become a theme throughout the weekend, 'Neon Nights', in tribute to Ronnie James Dio. BLITZKRIEG, featuring former Satan singer Brian Ross offered a varied set. The frontman looks something of a Weeble James Rivera, the long black curly hair, driving gloves and a protruding belly that seems to stabilize/teeter, depending upon his position. Can still belt out that high note, as evident on 'The Phantom' opener. Amongst the gray haired crowd, there were quite a few inquisitive youngsters. Speaking of kids, the boy on guitar, when they played the old NJ Metal Meltdown a decade ago, is now a seasoned veteran. If anything, these shows demonstrate how pedestrian much of the NWOBHM stuff was/is by today's standards and how the likes of Wolf, Enforcer, Bullet, etc. have energized the sagging sound. In that regard, 'Theater Of The Damned' sports a heavier, thrash edge. Hats off for not pulling out the MetallicaBang Your Head 2010 Mag-glass_10x10 "cover," but 'Unholy Trinity' (about Jack The Ripper) worked well as did 'Pull The Trigger' (originally conceived, yet never used by Satan), during which the bassist toured around the hall, in the audience. The intro to 'My Life Is My Own' needs to be updated, as Ross references '60s TV show (The Prisoner). How many people assembled were alive, let alone had access to the BBC, or even interested in the program?

Opening with a keyboard heavy 'Night Of The Demon', one of their best known cuts, the six guys in DEMON would be hard pressed to convince the outside world they're a rock band. Only the drummer fits the part. In fact, despite pulling the best crowd of the evening (to that point, as there was also a local opener), this was the sort of audience who'd have been happy to hear Martin Popoff, Metal Tim, Carl Begai, Aaron Small and myself (all younger, mind you, yet talentless) run through 'Commercial Dynamite', 'Sign Of A Madman' and other sadly limp tunes that couldn't energize the room, apart from 'Don't Break The Circle'. Dave Hill looked as if he'd just come off a fishing vacation: ball cap, vest and T-shirt. Ultimately, merely a reason to sell more beer before SAXON.

Bang Your Head 2010 M

The Brits were something of a surprise, headlining the relatively small (1500-2000?) indoor hall. Like the NYC show, it provided (especially from the photo pit) an opportunity to get about as close as possible, without being onstage oneself. What's not to like? Biff Byford and Co. are riding a string of successful (and more importantly, legacy challenging) albums and the new DVD is a must-buy. As if to drive the point home, they began with 'Heavy Metal thunder'. A small 3-tier stage beckoned the Labyrinth backdrop behind drummer Nigel Glockner. 'To Hell And Back Again' prefaced the Europe only airing of 'Dallas 1PM', then 'Motorcycle Man' plus 'And The Bands Played On'. Lest they rest solely on the considerable laurels, we also got 'Sweeney Todd', the sole newbie in the batch. 'Strong Arm Of The Law' saw the young at heart singer aside Nibs Carter (bass) on the riser, thrusting a double fisting salute, before #The Eagle Has Landed'. After a chorus of boos greeted the announced slow one, Byford quipped, "It's the slowest song we do...20,000 Feet!"

Bang Your Head 2010 M</A itxtvisited="1">

That ended the proper set. The Encore featured clapping in unison on '(747) Strangers In The Night', 'Wheels Of Steel', 'Princess Of The Night', 'Crusader' and 'Denim & Leather'. Are there a better five songs to close the first night of a festival? Think not!

Day 1:

Not too many new bands I'd get out of bed to see, but with ENFORCER onstage before 11am, it was the Three S routine and off to the fest grounds. Fuelled by youthful enthusiasm, to the point where it affected his performance, singer Olaf Wikstrand repeatedly criss-crossed the stage. He needs to linger a little longer, for the photogs, but given he's amped up for the first few songs permitted to be shot, that's something of a losing battle. Like many in the scorching morning crowd, some of the guys were shirtless. 'Midnight Vice', 'Mistress Of Hell', 'Roll The Dice', the instrumental 'Diamonds' (where Wikstrand leaves the stage), 'Walk With Me' and 'Take Me To Hell' were delivered without technical proficiency, but that was made up for by the live energy. That's what rock has lost, as bands seek to flawlessly recreate their albums onstage, sapping gigs of emotional interaction.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Bang Your Head 2010   Bang Your Head 2010 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Aoû - 23:37

Bang Your Head 2010 M

BYH is a sea of mostly black T-shirts, sporting obscure band logos typically only seen at home in the cut-put/bargain bins. As just a trio and JB Christoffersson tethered to the mic no less, the prospects for GRAND MAGUS on such a giant stage, seemed daunting. Fortunately, the Swedes boast a multi-megaton sonic arsenal, recently restocked by Hammer Of The North. JB looked the epitome of cool, despite the heat: Flying V, well worn sleeveless Rainbow concert tee, mirrored sunglasses and a leather vest adorned with back patches of Venom and Dissection. Kicking into 'Kingslayer', 'Like The Oar Strikes The Water' and 'Silver Into Steel', it was groove laden doom at its finest. The new 'At Midnight They'll Get Wise' could be Cathedral's 'Ride', upbeat and catchy, only heavier. 'Wheel In Time' starts with punishing sludge before locking into the groove. Good thing JB is a musician, not a health professional, as he (ill) advised the crowd, "Only thing to drink on a (hot) day like this is beer. Stay away from water. It's poison!" Later, contradicting his own advice, minus the undeniably hot vest, he took a sip of water, chastising himself, "It's the poison. Skoal!" The title track from the new CD began with the drummer doing his best to live up to the name, accented by bludgeoning bass as well.

Bang Your Head 2010 M

This isn't the first time I've witnessed FORBIDDEN at BYH, fortunate enough to see one of the few European shows prior to this full blown reunion. Although a white button down atop black tee helped Russ Anderson deflect sun's rays, he was wise to camp out in front of the drums, making infrequent forays into the sauna that was the catwalk, although guitarist Craig Locicero seemed to relish the chance/heat. Apart from a teaser off the forthcoming platter (technical difficulties abbreviated 'Adapt Or Die') and a traditional (non-thrash) rendition of 'Children Of The Sea', it was vintage Bay Area: the opening 'Infinite', 'RIP', 'Eyes Of Glass', 'Step By Step' and 'Chalice Of Blood'. Potent, vicious, watch for them on tour in the Fall.

Bang Your Head 2010 M

Fire, flash bombs, two songs about tanks ('Ghost Division' followed by 'Panzer Battalion'), is there a quicker way to win German hearts? SABATON don't need gimmickry, but the onstage firestorm only heightened an already obscene temperature. Joakim Broden seemed shot from a cannon, careening around the stage in his steel breast-plated flak jacket and, like the rest of his comrades, sporting camo pants. His accented stage raps are heavy on the humor. "It's 35 degrees (C), great to see you came out early to see a small homosexual band from Sweden!" Later, referring to his shiny protective vest, "I'm getting old and fat so I had to buy my six-pack (abs)." Smiling throughout, he made good use of the gangplank/walkway, airing 'Coat Of Arms' and 'Saboteurs'. When it came time for the seemingly requisite Dio cover, he balked, saying "We were asked, but me singing Dio would be robbery. I'm absolute shit." They did 'Cliffs Of Gallipoli' as an honor, ending it with "I see a rainbow in the dark." Might have been the best tribute overall. During 'Price Of A Mile' an errant beach ball got punted back to the crowd, then 'Screaming Eagles' before a three song encore enhanced by a flame punctuated 'Art Of War' and multiple explosions to close 'Metal Machine'. Hopefully Nuclear Blast will get them to North America, for a full tour. They deserve it!

Bang Your Head 2010 M

I didn't hold high hopes for LOUDNESS, having seen a dismal '99 show at Dynamo (Holland), where guitar wizard Akira Takasaki looked a long grey bearded shaman and played the boring experimental 90s material. Now reunited with the original band, minus untimely cancer death of drummer Munetaka Higuchi, they sense what people WANT to hear. Opening with 'Crazy Nights', singer Minoru Niihara in shades and a fedora, it was on to 'Crazy Doctor', 'Let It Go' and surprise, surprise, 'SDI', with plenty of tapping and overhand technique from the silver sneaker wearing guitarist.

Even without the documentary, long running BYH attendees would notice a different ANVIL, no longer relegated to the opening 10am slot. Apart from the absence of #Forged In Fire' (replaced by 'Thumb Hang' and 'This Is Thirteen'), it's essentially the same set they did a few years back: '666' (opener), 'School Love', 'Mothra' (all the more ironic, given who'd just left the stage) and 'Winged Assassin'. Lips switched to his green Gibson for 'White Rhino', with its brief Robb Reiner drum solo and then, 'Metal On Metal'. Classic songs (most), with Lips in good spirits: "Must be a lot of old school Anvil fans here, 'cause I see a lot of bald heads and grey beards." He also gave props to Dio and admitted Sabbath were inspiration. Enjoy the spotlight guys, you've earned it!

Bang Your Head 2010 M
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Bang Your Head 2010   Bang Your Head 2010 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Aoû - 23:39

Wearing Lennon-style specs, JON OLIVA took the stage with a set heavy on Savatage classics. Speaking of heavy, sad but true, EMT and medical personnel were feverishly maneuvered into place, as both Jon and equally overweight guitarist Matt LaPorte went on, in a relentless heat. Oliva switched between piano and serving as frontman, lifting his goggles to show his expressive eyes to those down front. Included amongst the newer material were versions of 'Chance', 'Jesus Saves', 'Sirens', 'Edge Of Thorns' and of course, 'Hall Of The Mountain King'. Gentlemen, please take care of yourselves. We want you around for a long time to come!

Bang Your Head 2010 M

Longevity, in Germany? That means DORO. Sure, there are others with longer resumes, but she's the universal metal ambassador and if to prove the point, they opened with 'You're My Family'. Much of the set saw her, alone, on the catwalk, seemingly only longtime bassist Nick Douglas allowed to join her: 'I Rule The Ruins', 'Earthshaker Rock', 'Burning The Witches' (appropriate, given the heat turning metalheads red), her cover of Dio's 'Egypt'. Apart from Douglas's jack-in-the-box persona, Johnny Dee (in mesh Goth finery) kept the beat throughout. 'Fur Immer', 'Burn It Up' with four flames shooting skyward across the stage, 'Celebrate', 'Metal Racer', a slowed rendition of Judas Priest's 'Breaking The Law' and 'All We Are' wrapped another hits laden festival showcase. She needs a really strong next album, as the likes of 'Celebrate' pale in comparison to the decades old material (see new Accept disc as evidence it's possible).

Bang Your Head 2010 M

Rejuvenation, via reunion, is the name of the game with Switzerland's KROKUS. Marc Storace came to BYH previously, without Chris von Rohr nor Fernando von Arb. He also left many of the classics at home on that occasion. 'Long Stick Goes Boom' kicked things off, followed by 'American Woman'. What's with all the covers? Even before the Dio honoraria. 'Rock And Roll Handshake', 'Tokyo Nights' and 'Fire' sort of paid the bills before a great ending run of 'Burning Bones', 'Screaming In The Night', 'Easy Rocker', 'Bedside Radio' and 'Heatstrokes'. After that winning hand, the encore of 'Hoodoo Woman' and 'Born To Be Wild' (ugh!) proved anti-climatic.

Not sure if people were clued into the second stage (14 years without one!) as a good many left, KROKUS their true headliners. Surely the last band of the night will benefit, but what about those playing inside, opposite the main stage? Such was the case for ARTILLERY, who might not look like musicians (old professors, accountants) but the promise of 'By Inheritance', '10,000 Devils', 'Upon My Cross', 'The Almighty', 'Rise Above It All' and 'Into The Universe' proved too good to miss.

Bang Your Head 2010 M

Back outside, HAMMERFALL took the stage, with a few vocal technicalities early on. The HF logo, centered between a pair of outstretched wings, dwarfed the multi-tier stage. 'Crimson Thunder', 'Hallowed Be My Name' ending with a shower of sparks, 'Renegade' (With its motorcycle revving intro) and 'Last Man Standing' kicked off. Oscar Dronjak won fans with his assessment; "You're #1 with Accept and Helloween and should have been #1 in (World Cup) soccer too." Giant flame plumbs accented 'Bloodbound', 'Heeding The Call', which began with the sentiment, 'When we started, no one cared about true heavy metal and now...there's so much genuine heavy metal. People don't have to wait around for HammerFall." Once the sun went down, Dronjak felt safe to bare his (untanned) Swedish hide. Moon tan anyone? 'Let The Hammer Fall'. For the encore ("Can you handle another song? I'm not convinced." : Joacim Cans), they brought out "original HammerFall singer" (according to Cans) dark Tranquillity's Michael Stanne for a duet on the Rainbow classic 'Man On A Silver Mountain', before the band ended with 'Hearts On Fire'.

Bang Your Head 2010 M

11pm, Stanne and the rest of DARK TRANQUILLITY took to the indoor stage, once everyone filed through a four foot wide opening. I know they want to limit access inside, as 20,000 people won't fit, but the narrow gated opening seems dangerous. Onstage, the Swedes’ set was similar to the recent pair of US tours, including 'Focus Shift', 'Iridium', 'The Lesser Faith', the appropriate evening ending 'Terminus', 'Shadow In Our Blood', 'Dream Oblivion' and 'Lost To Apathy'.

Day 2 Downpour Doesn't Dampen Spirits:

Clouds and a breeze promised relief from Friday's brutal temps, but with it, another potential difficulty arose. Been twenty some years since I actually pulled out my SAVAGE GRACE album-to-cassette transfers. Those originals have now been reissued on CD, so the chance to see the current incarnation live made an early riser of me once again. 'Bound To be Free' commenced the set, followed by 'Into The Fire' and 'After The Fall'. Sort of a classic tweener, stylistically, the Savages were speed metal, traditional and thrashy, yet never purely any of them, hence the need to coin the term “power metal” in the 80s. A drum solo during 'Master Of Disguise' lost momentum and the vocalist's inane banter (song ends and crowd roars, he says, “Let me hear you!” Hello? Already there. “Make some noise!” Jeez, are you deaf? If you're excited to be play overseas, to a large group, probably for the first time in ages, if not ever, give your raps with the crowd some thought beforehand). 'The Dominatress' fared better and 'Sins Of the Damned' brought memories flooding back. Unable to perform the Dio/Sabbath song they wanted, due to conflict with another BYH act, they concluded with Priest's 'Exciter'.

Been waiting a few years to see BULLET at a Euro fest and a large German stage was a good live introduction. Had to endure a couple of surprises first though. 'Pay the Price' is not a fist pumping anthem seemingly destined for the opening slot, yet there it was. No matter, but when rotund Hell Hofer opened his mouth, the high pitched, Bon Scott influenced squeal is about as far removed from the burly frontman (with studded wristbands) as one could envision. Dio's 'Stand Up & Shout' came second, making for a slow start, but from there on, it was an enjoyably wild ride: 'Turn It Up Loud', 'Heading For The Top' and 'One Deal With The Devil', the stage movements are vintage Judas Priest/Accept. 'Rambling Man' is festival music, one could see smiles grace the audience, toes tapping, heads bobbing. 'Bite The Bullet' ended with the two leather jacketed guitarists and bare chested (but with leather too) bassist lift their instruments overhead, each back revealing one word of the title. Appropriately enough, they ended with 'Bang Your Head'. Backstage, the young Swedes were happy to have been invited and given the great crowd response (clap, sing, cheers), I'm sure they'll be back, in a better (later) slot.

SACRED STEEL were one of the few home-grown bands on the bill. Featuring the oft criticized vocals of Gerrit Mutz, their catalog contains lots of songs with “metal” in the title/lyrics. With John Lennon glasses and shaved head, one might envision Mutz as an accountant Mon-Fri, donning bullet belt, studded wristbands and camo pants for a little weekend fun (courtesy of Metal R Us, or any of the numerous vendors ringing the BYH grounds). Regardless, there was 'Metal Is War' to open, with 'Battle Angel' and 'Heavy Metal To the End' following. Before the rendition of 'Kill The King', Mutz hoped (in German) that Dio wouldn't shit on him (as a vocalist), for attempting. Wouldn't you know, it began to rain at 1:15!
bru_dall

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Bang Your Head 2010   Bang Your Head 2010 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Aoû - 23:40

Bang Your Head 2010 M

They say pets and their owners often look alike. Well, after more than two decades working day jobs next to each other, plus gigs with HADES and Non-Fiction, Alan Techhio (vocals) and Dan Lorenzo (guitar) are morphing into the same person. Actually, the singer's curly locks, silver toned beard and dishevelled look recall activist Abby Hoffman. If that's not enough, the reunion seems stuck behind the 8-ball, as the Icelandic volcano prevented them from visiting Germany for the Keep It True festival, earlier this year (pre-printed KIT shirts were on sale at BYH) and upon taking the Balingen stage, the skies unleashed a torrent of rain that would last (on and off) for five hours. Oh yeah, and Lorenzo was forced to wear the same outfit all weekend, his luggage lost by the airlines! Can you say snake bit? Didn't faze them, as they offered material solely from the initial pair of discs (same set planned for KIT, unable to practice since), including 'Widow's Mite', 'The Leaders', 'King In Exile', 'I Too Eye', 'Rebel Without A Brain' and a Dio tribute, in the form of Sabbath's 'Voodoo'. Seriously, here's hoping you guys have better luck in the future.

Even with the rain, there's no mud (ubiquitous at other outdoor events) thanks to the asphalt/gravel surface on which BYH is housed. Some stood outdoors and enjoyed it, other headed for the beer tents or newly erected building, home to the pre-show and late night activities. Nice to be able to sit in the beer garden and hear TREAT ('Paper Tiger'), who desperately want to be countrymen Europe, but aren't. Today's line-up featured a little more technicality, what with Hades, Fates Warning, Nevermore and Queensrÿche on the bill. OK, Twisted SisterBang Your Head 2010 Mag-glass_10x10, Destruction and Bullet were also there, so something for everyone, apparently. Pouring again (from the skies, not the bottle) for FATES WARNING. Funny, second song entitled 'Eye To Eye' (different spellings though) within a few hours of one another. THE QUIREBOYS might seem like an odd fit, but 'It's 7 O’clock (Time To Party)'.

Bang Your Head 2010 M

NEVERMORE, by all accounts, had an off night. Perhaps the lengthy overnight travel and back-to-back shows took their toll on Warrel Dane (who also missed the scheduled autograph session). It didn't take a trained eye/ear to see he was struggling (so much so, I inquired about his health face-to-face, afterwards). A few years back, Rob Halford had a similar incident at BYH, where people began to whisper he'd lost his golden pipes, but look where he's at now. 'The Termination Proclamation', 'Reborn', Dane seated on the monitors during 'Your Poison Throne', 'The Heart Collector' and 'Enemies Of reality' formed the backbone of the set. Despite drinking water, Dane kept his cowboy hat and leather racing jacket (zipped up) throughout the show.

Bang Your Head 2010 M

As Geoff Tate and QUEENSRŸCHE took the Balingen stage once again (third time in less than a decade), the word sashay comes to mind. My mind wandered back, almost 30 years, to when the young upstarts toured for the Ep and opened for Twisted Sister at the Engineers Building, in Cleveland, Ohio. Time warp back to the present, as the Ryche once again precede "Sister," a no more cut an dry choice between career paths: either embrace the past (Dee Snider’s crew) or ignore it (as the Seattle group seems want to do, especially at a European metal fest). Since the duplicity of the two-part Mindcrime back-to-back failed to grab imaginations last time around, BYH should have been EP/Warning/Rage For Order straight through, but sadly it was not. 'Breaking The Silence' almost got the crowd going and 'Silent Lucidity' was well received, even if not an ideal festival number. Tate spoke a heartfelt tribute to Dio, prior to their rendition of 'Neon Nights', which proved to be the heaviest tune they'd air, although 'I Don't Believe In Love' came close, before ending with 'Jet City Woman' and 'Empire'.

Bang Your Head 2010 M

As advertised, TWISTED SISTER 2010 is minus the make-up (no Bent Brother moniker necessary), but truthfully, doesn't hamper the onstage energy, at least not hyperactive Dee Snider. 'Come Out & Play' heralded the band (kids?) were back, the flopping blond haired frontman running around the stage and onto the walkway, like a cheese seeking rat in a maze. 'Stay Hungry', 'Captain Howdy', 'Shoot 'em Down' and 'Can't Stop Rock N Roll' should all make the planned DVD shot that evening. Sort of odd, the Hades guys and myself checking out Twisted, shouldn't we have stayed in Jersey? 'The Fire Still Burns' provided an excuse for four fireballs to explode. 'I Am, I'm Me' then 'We're Not Gonna Take It' (thankfully mid-set), which saw impromptu crowd sing-along, even two additional a cappella renditions after the band was done! Burping into the mic, Snider said, "It's a ballad, I had to warm up." Thus began 'The Price', once more helped along by the crowd. What band tells their lighting director to completely blacken the stage (so no one can see the artists) just so the cell phones/lighters can illuminate the night? 'I Believe In Rock N Roll' included a drum solo. OK, the band cut their teeth on the NJ/NYC club circuit, where multiple sets a night were the rule. Under those circumstances, I can see a time filling drum solo, but as headliners of a major Euro fest?

Bang Your Head 2010 M

If AJ Pero is that insecure about time in the limelight... Another song would have been better use of that time. 'I Wanna Rock' also extends the time. The participation portion features Snider saying, "Some of you might have thought about keeping something (energy) in reserve. Pussies! We don't care if you have to sleep all day tomorrow." 'Under The Blade' and Rainbow's 'Long Live Rock N Roll' "end" the show, only to return for 'SMF' encore. Snider referenced first playing Balingen (as Dee Snider's SMFs) in a pouring rain. Sadly no one clued him in that today's fans had earlier endured a similar fate. The band actually asked fans to make suggestions online, so aside from the aforementioned, I'd like to see old-time rants from the frontman. How can Justin Beber or the Jonas Brothers not be right for a kicking? Snider could go off on how Lady Gaga stole his make-up secrets! A little fire, accompanying a revved up 50s cover, would be welcome to these ears and revolutionary to a newer generation of "safe" music fans. As always, fireworks follow the last band, signalling the "end" of BYH, but there's now the opportunity to head indoors and continue the party, with DESTRUCTION.

Actually, another German thrash act, DEW SCENTED played during Ryche, a decent alternative and Leif Jensen's crew spit out a healthy helping of their new Invocation. As the fest drew to a close, Schmier and Mike ran through a full set of old Destruction thrash hits, 'Curse The Gods', 'Butcher Strikes Back', etc. Time to put down the pen, raise (another) pint and enjoy!

Sunday, after BYH, three generations of families stroll the streets of Balingen, seemingly exorcising their hometown of the black shirted metalhead interlopers. A purification augmented by accordion band playing schmaltzy polka music in the town square, beneath the old clock tower. Funny enough, the whole of the country (Europe, for that matter) is on the 24 hour (military) day. Yet the church bells chime on the hour, limited to twelve! So 2pm is 14:00 by their wristwatches, mobile phone and airport/train station timetables, but the centuries old timepieces still bellow just twice (no different than at 2am).

Check it out for yourself, as next year's BYH takes place July 15th, 2011.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Bang Your Head 2010   Bang Your Head 2010 Icon_minitime

Bang Your Head 2010
Page 1 sur 1