KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

MONSTER MAGNET new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

MONSTER MAGNET  new album Empty
MessageSujet: MONSTER MAGNET new album   MONSTER MAGNET  new album Icon_minitimeVen 6 Aoû - 21:22

MONSTER MAGNET To Release Mastermind Album In Late October; Details Revealed

MONSTER MAGNET  new album 144008

Hard rock legends MONSTER MAGNET will release their 8th album, entitled Mastermind, this October via Napalm Records.

Songwriter and frontman Dave Wyndorf describes Mastermind: "It's a big, beefy ball of demented anthems and power rock. The music itself is exaggerated and muscular. Like classic rockMONSTER MAGNET  new album Mag-glass_10x10 gone insane! Giant hooks, giant sounds. The rockers are direct and intense. The ballads, trippy and strange. It's guitar heaven."

And the lyrics? Wyndorf laughs. "Well, the lyrics read like a fever-dream of life in the 21st century. Cynicism, optimism, satire, sex, deluded fantasies and dead-on reality. They're all here – sometimes even in the same song!"

"In my world, images, information and emotions tend to intertwine. I’ll describe the smallest details of my personal life in crazy, cinematic terms. When I write, the words play out in my mind like scenes from a movie and that's the vibe I tried to capture on "Mastermind" – rapid-fire emotion. What can I say? I'm having a weird life and I have to write it down that way."

"In the end though," says Dave, "Mastermind ROCKS, and that's what's most important."

Mastermind will feature the following tracklisting;

'Hallucination Bomb'
'Bored With Sorcery'
'Dig That Hole'
'Gods And Punks'
'The Titan Who Cried Like A Baby'
'Mastermind'
'100 Million Miles'
'Perish In Fire'
'Time Machine'
'When The Planes Fall From The Sky'
'Ghost Story'
'All Outta Nothin''

Further details to follow. More on Monster Magnet at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

MONSTER MAGNET new album
Page 1 sur 1