KINGDOM OF ROCK BRUDALL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TOUT SUR LE ROCK ET METAL

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

MATT SORUM To Perform With CHERIE CURRIE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

bru_dall

MATT SORUM To Perform With CHERIE CURRIE Empty
MessageSujet: MATT SORUM To Perform With CHERIE CURRIE   MATT SORUM To Perform With CHERIE CURRIE Icon_minitimeVen 6 Aoû - 21:20

MATT SORUM To Perform With CHERIE CURRIE 144001

Drummer Matt Sorum (VELVET REVOLVER / ex-GUNS N' ROSES) reports:

"CHERIE CURRIE will be rocking with old bandmate, opening for JOAN JETT at Pacific Amphitheater (Costa MesaMATT SORUM To Perform With CHERIE CURRIE Mag-glass_10x10, CA) August 11th.

I am very honored to play with her, she called one day and asked if I would help put a band together and I quickly responded with a 'Yes!!!!!!'.

I recruited Nick Maybury (PERRY FARRELL, MINK), Grant Fitzpatrick (Mink) and Cherie's son Jake Hayes will be rockin the other guitar and vocals. We are doing a bunch of RUNAWAYS tracks that are so fun to play.

Sandy West’s drumming was so cool, especially for her age of 16 at the time Live in TokyoMATT SORUM To Perform With CHERIE CURRIE Mag-glass_10x10 was recorded. The tones of the guitar were awesome too - very QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE but done in the mid 70s of course. A couple of surprise covers and of course 'Cherry Bomb'. Cherie sounds amazing and looks great as well.

Hope to see u all there for this very special performance."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://myspace.com/brudall

Page 1 sur 1